Search found 600 matches
- 30 Jul 2009 10:53
- Forum: Discussion
- Topic: A challenge/request to anyone interested in scientifc theory
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8252
You do know what Terrence McKenna is best known for, right? While DMT and entheogens are fascinating, the wild hallucinations you experience while dosed on them aren't exactly scientific. I imagine if you investigated the 'coincidences' that his algorithm predicts, you'd find they aren't so astoundi...
The only valid anagram in 'routines' is 'snoutier'... but many thanks for the write-up.Zac Miley wrote:I think it's actually spelled tourneys, but good job anyways.C-Fan wrote: I just realized that "routines" anagrams to "tournies." Cool.
While I don't adhere to any strict dietary regimen, I try to eat as much fresh plant material as possible, avoid processed foods (including sugar), minimize gluten intake, and infrequently eat dairy/meats. As far as environmentally responsible and healthy eating goes, I think one of the best choices...
- 01 May 2009 09:44
- Forum: The Kicking Circle
- Topic: Some thoughts on Swine Flu
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6169
I work for the USDA doing influenza diagnostic work and research. Jeremy and Cam's comments are spot on, and I would add that testing for presence of Influenza A is a rapid, easy test. Determining subtypes is a pretty painstaking process involving a suite of all 16H and 9N antigens/antisera. Confirm...
6. Most shred video was disseminated by VHS. Western Automotive jam! The Iceman! linked eclipses! I have some old footage of Daryl where Sunil can be seen dropping smears in the background. 12. Bags were bigger, lighter, and floppier The first bag I bought, from Carol in 2000, was seriously the siz...
1. Use my time more constructively (study more, read more, exercise more) 2. Start playing some sort of instrument ( I am getting Guitar Hero for christmas but that doesn't count) 3. Just be a better person in general 4. Spend more time with my family while I still have them. 5. Post less on Modifi...