livin' in milwaukee.....w/out playing

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
coleophile
Circle Kicker

livin' in milwaukee.....w/out playing

Post by coleophile » 19 Apr 2010 03:51

I'm in Milwaukee, and reeeeeallly would like to find a club, circle, ....whatever, to get back into playing. Any help?

Fade2black
Multidex Master

Post by Fade2black » 19 Apr 2010 05:40

good luck man .. im sure there has to be a quality circle that can get formed out that way ...!

coleophile
Circle Kicker

Post by coleophile » 19 Apr 2010 14:43

it'd be nice to have a circle to bounce ideas or problems off of (yeah....pun...sorry). I work quite a bit (6-7 days a week) & I'd love the chance to shred the worries of the day...to the extent of my abilities, anyway.

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 20 Apr 2010 10:58

milwaukee WI?
close to us

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 20 Apr 2010 17:30

You could try a guy named Joey M - his modified nickname is Runkstafari. I forget which part of the state he's in.

Another person you could try is Henry G - modified name HG. He doesn't really play much anymore but maybe he could be persuaded or know of somebody else in the area.

There was a guy named Johnny that I randomly kicked with a few years ago from the Milwaukee area, sadly I have no way of getting in touch with him. But maybe some day your paths will cross...

And I know/could hopefully put you in touch with hackers in Beloit or Madison. None of them freestyle. PM me if you want more info.

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 24 Apr 2010 15:17

Not much in the way of footbag in Milwaukee, but if you ever find yourself in madison shoot me an email, henrygriese at gmail dot com
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Runkstafari
Shredalicious

Post by Runkstafari » 08 May 2010 18:04

hey i just found this and sadly I am not living in wisconsin anymore! I am currently in Americorps NCCC until late november! After the program is done I'd love to meet you in Mil. I lived in Fond du Lac which is an hour north of milwaukee and probably will after Americorps until mid april when I move to california for the California Conservation Corps. Ill be back in summer sometime july 1st-12th maybe we could set up a kick time and location then? Let me know!

Peace