a friend hit this tonight

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.

Are Sam's Polls Gay?

Yes.
50%
Yeah.
21%
No
No votes
Nah
29%

Total votes: 14

Bono
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Bono » 12 Jun 2002 12:59

Good idea.

I just want you to know, though, I wasn't being a biggot, and I wasn't trying to discriminate. I simply wasn't referring to homosexuals at all. I was flippantly talking about Sam's polls, and I'm sorry if that was misunderstood.

I think one of the coolest things about footbag is that when you're in a session, even with people you don't know, all differences are left outside of that circle. Age, race, religion, etc... none of these things matter, because we all find a common ground in the desire to further ourselves through footbag.

Word. :)
i like to kick the little footbag thing around and move my legs around it and stuff

Chris Holden
Dolla Llama

Post by Chris Holden » 12 Jun 2002 14:04

It's cool Chico, I knew you didn't mean any harm, but (analogy) you can't say pancakes without me thinking of breakfast. :)

I defend to the end.

Jonathan
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Jonathan » 12 Jun 2002 15:25

Have you ever started to defend an idea that you don't believe in? it happens to me a lot for some reason :?

Chris Holden
Dolla Llama

Post by Chris Holden » 13 Jun 2002 06:20

Yea man all the time. If someone is so dead set on some opinion, I defend the opposite or some other idea just because. Personally, I just love the arguement, and it's great to see how long I can argue a topic before the other person turns to cuss/curse word to defend themselves. It's what I claim as winning. :)

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 13 Jun 2002 08:23

I, being of sound mind, do declare El Chico an historical figure in the footbag community. I suggest monuments be errected forthright and sooner than later with a great sense of urgency. El Chico is the reason for living and a living reason for greatness. El chico... the inspiration. El chico the magnificant, El chico... the heavenly being. elllll chico THE LION TAMER!

translation: yeah i was always joking, im sure el chico was too... i see in my ex high school the word gay starting to take on the meaning stupid.. i think that was planned by some anti-homosexual group, cause it woundnt have randomly started yeah? theres probably a reason for most everything and we just take things for granted... like money and like working 8 hours a day just to retire when you're too old to enjoy life. i do like sex though.. i dunno where that came from i guess its a perc ... i remember back in the day when i was ... man i cant wait to have sex... its so more than anything i could hav epossible imagined.. especially cause it was with someone i loved and not a random occurance. ... oh yeah and i dont like how if i said i was gay it would seem that people would treat me differently... i just happen to prefer women but i only say that cause if i didnt people might assume i was gay... maybe it has to start with me not caring if they did though... i dunno... do i win the longest post contest? ...for the long post.. i do make cute noises

i also kick a sack

Bono
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Bono » 13 Jun 2002 09:08

ibust7adds wrote:I, being of sound mind, do declare El Chico an historical figure in the footbag community. I suggest monuments be errected forthright and sooner than later with a great sense of urgency. El Chico is the reason for living and a living reason for greatness. El chico... the inspiration. El chico the magnificant, El chico... the heavenly being. elllll chico THE LION TAMER!
I second all of this. And anyone who disagrees will be scared half to death twice. Chico hath spoken; so shall it be.

:wink:
i like to kick the little footbag thing around and move my legs around it and stuff

Jonathan
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Jonathan » 13 Jun 2002 13:29

Disagrees and hides in his secret underground bunker.