FOOTBAG CLUBS AND GETTING PAID

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Asmus
Ass Moose

FOOTBAG CLUBS AND GETTING PAID

Post by Asmus » 30 Oct 2013 05:42

It seems that a lot of people are interested in getting out there promoting footbag. I am stoked about that and in Denmark we have been doing tons of shows every year for years. We have done everything from huge national campaigns with Orange to shows at football stadiums in front of thousands of spectators to workshops at the biggest scandinavian music festival Roskilde Festival to small intimate shows at schools and for private companies.

This summer we did a workshop for Denmarks biggest football club FCK for hundreds of kids.

I would like to share some of our experiences as a club doing shows, but this is an open discussion. If anybody has anything to share feel free to do so. Also as said this is done from the point of view of a footbag club, I know that there are players out there that have big success doing shows as solo players (Honza, Vasek etc.), if they want to share something about that it would be more than welcome.

Important: This is not about recruiting new players! We have done 200+ demos and as said had commercials on national TV and such - None of this has helped recruit new players. My experience is that if people want to play footbag they will find it.

Read the whole article here: http://footbagfront.com/articles/footba ... tting-paid

:footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: :footbag: