Calgary Players

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Rob
Flower Child

Calgary Players

Post by Rob » 05 Apr 2005 19:17

God damnit. I keep going through runs in my head and want to start playing again. Anyone know if there are people in Calgary still kicking so I can get a running crew going again?
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SlashC » 05 Apr 2005 19:49

I think Jared might be in calgary doing some more schooling. Not sure how to get a hold of him though.
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

Brett
Shredalicious

Post by Brett » 05 Apr 2005 21:38

Dude!

You should come to the montana jam!! I'm pretty sure you can take the bus from calgary or maybe you could catch a ride with the guys from edmonton...Montana would be a great place to start playing again.
Brett Campbell

Rob
Flower Child

Post by Rob » 06 Apr 2005 18:06

Not with my job at the moment, I have zero vacation pay and funds are tight. I'm trying to save up but I'm a consumer whore and thus a good citizen!
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 06 Apr 2005 19:40

Rob wrote:I keep going through runs in my head and want to start playing again.
I've been waiting to hear that for quite a while now ! Hope when you do kick with someone, you'll remember why you enjoyed the game. And of course, i'm hoping to kick with you someday, if you actually get back into it. I may be a bit south of you, but once I'm out of college, there will be many a footbag trips to be had :P
More C4 please <3

Brett
Shredalicious

Post by Brett » 07 Apr 2005 08:12

Rob Fuller....with a job?? My universe is no longer a reality. Anything is possible...The moon and the sun converse with each other, battling for more air time with the clouds.

You can't book a weekend off a month in advance??
Brett Campbell

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 17 Apr 2005 14:43

It'd be great if you got to kickin again. I was just wondering where ya'd been and what you'd been up to since I hadn't seen ya posting since I started posting regularly again. I hope you find some shredders.

And I hope work doesn't suck :P Peace man.

Bum
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 17 Apr 2005 17:46

HAHA. Brett's hilarious. It's not quite as funny unless you picture him actually saying it :)
Rob, I can't wait to jam with you, again, too!! You should hit SHREDMONTON!!! It's going to be HUUUUUUGGGEEEEEE!! Bug that Brian punk to play again -- maybe it was just his hardcore shuffle style that hurt his knee? What about Russell? What about Mike? What about Jamie? Bug those punks, or play by yourself! Even shredding by yourself in the spring is EXCITING!!!! Watch some of these sick new videos by JORDEN MOIR and BE INSPIRED!!!!!!! Just be thankful that you're ABLE to play!!!!

YOUR STYLE IS SMOOOOTH AND YOUR LINKS ARE SICK -- YOU WERE ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES TO WATCH, NEVERMIND JAM WITH!!!!!

finalman9
Shredalicious

Post by finalman9 » 20 May 2005 17:00

hey rob, it's scott, I dont know if you remember me, but I was the kid who kicked with you a few times. I've been kicking a little lately. My friend chris who used to kick moved away, but I bet we could get some sort of thing going on here.