Do you dislike gay people, or do you have no problem with th

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 18 Apr 2006 07:49

BainbridgeShred wrote: We should remember that guns aren't all bad. I'm a big supporter of 2nd Amendment rights, because I think American citizens are going to have to one day overthrow our government to take it back from various groups not looking out for we the people. I think little children should be trained to carry weapons from theage of 5, and that it should be a law that every male citizen has to have a gun over the calibre of a .22 in their possesion at all times.
A well armed populace is the best defence against tyranny.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 18 Apr 2006 07:56

I guess I should stay on topic though.

Goooo equality!!!

But there is a line, I mean some people seem to want a unisex civilization, males and females are different, it's just a matter of living fair and peaceful.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 18 Apr 2006 08:10

i could post this after every single thing you say. does that make you proud?
Sometimes the truth is outrageous isn't it?

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 21 Apr 2006 11:34

But there is a line, I mean some people seem to want a unisex civilization, males and females are different, it's just a matter of living fair and peaceful.
agreed. I love gay guys; just means more chicks for me! :D And lesbians, I mean wow, they're just great.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

Senor Grommet
Post Master General

Post by Senor Grommet » 24 Apr 2006 09:27

I love gay guys
- flethcher funk
My name: Jeremy Mirken, AKA Chocolatey Shatner, AKA jerk enemy rim.

I kick it with trunk chef elf and liz luck key my.

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 24 Apr 2006 10:59

Jeremy Mirken is gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys.. who are wearing pink corsets.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

Senor Grommet
Post Master General

Post by Senor Grommet » 27 Apr 2006 12:02

So, you're coming over to my house, right(?), to spend the night tonight Fletch? That's tight.
My name: Jeremy Mirken, AKA Chocolatey Shatner, AKA jerk enemy rim.

I kick it with trunk chef elf and liz luck key my.

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 27 Apr 2006 14:37

Like I said, I'm not hatin.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*

Hakker
Multidex Master

Post by Hakker » 30 Apr 2006 07:03

FunkLovesFootbag wrote:agreed. I love gay guys; just means more chicks for me! :D And lesbians, I mean wow, they're just great.
You couldnt be more right, IMO.

Really I dont care about peoples sexuality. In fact, I'm more Anti-Homophobe than Anti-Homosexual. I find homophobes (gaybashers, for all you kiddies) are just insecure about themselves, and (as I stated in the other topic) afraid of the unknown...gay guys.

If somebody's nice but gay, I dont care. If somebody's Heterosexual, but theyre a dick, gimme the gay guy any day.

peace
|\|3L$0|\| W3$-|-
Five feet of fury!!!
Im back!

Bander87
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Bander87 » 04 May 2006 15:42

Do you guys have any close friends who can be considered homophobes? I have some friends that act gay with each other, but only out of humor. Yeah, you all probably know what I mean, lol. It turns out actually that two of these friends really do seem to hate people who are gay and they say "I don't know why, I just do". I am starting to think that this isn't "insecurity" but possibly natural in itself. People can hate things naturally just as people can love things naturally. Possibly gay people is just on the hate list.

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 04 May 2006 18:26

Bander87 wrote:Do you guys have any close friends who can be considered homophobes? I have some friends that act gay with each other, but only out of humor. Yeah, you all probably know what I mean, lol. It turns out actually that two of these friends really do seem to hate people who are gay and they say "I don't know why, I just do". I am starting to think that this isn't "insecurity" but possibly natural in itself. People can hate things naturally just as people can love things naturally. Possibly gay people is just on the hate list.
I disagree and I'd like to see some evidence to back that up. The reason they hate gay people is not "nature" - they weren't born hating gay people. They hate gay people because that's how they were brought up. There could be plenty of reasons but certainly "nature" is not one of them.

Bander87
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Bander87 » 04 May 2006 20:27

Or should I say that they don't nessesarly hate the person, but the homosexuality. Hmmm, hate is a strong word, I would rather use 'dislike' instead. Likes and dislikes are a general aspect of your personality. I wasn't brought up to like or dislike all the things I do. Aside from bisexual, one feels an atraction to a gender and not the other gender. Can this non atraction be simply be amplified when it comes to sexuality/orientation?

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 05 May 2006 10:03

I think it's a case of not understanding. ALot of people are afraid of what they dont understand, usually fear leads to hate...

Lol I like how the yoda banner is on the top of this page as I make that comment.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Iron Clad Ben
Superior Precision Bionics

Post by Iron Clad Ben » 05 May 2006 11:31

Homophobe wrote:You know they should just put all of you on an island somewhere
Homosexual wrote:I got news for ya, you're on it!

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 09 May 2006 15:27

Do you guys have any close friends who can be considered homophobes? I have some friends that act gay with each other, but only out of humor. Yeah, you all probably know what I mean, lol. It turns out actually that two of these friends really do seem to hate people who are gay and they say "I don't know why, I just do". I am starting to think that this isn't "insecurity" but possibly natural in itself. People can hate things naturally just as people can love things naturally. Possibly gay people is just on the hate list.
This, honestly, is the silliest thing I've ever seen put into words. This gets a -D in intelligence.

Hakker
Multidex Master

Post by Hakker » 09 May 2006 17:51

Seath wrote: ALot of people are afraid of what they dont understand, usually fear leads to hate...
WHoa I totally said that a little while ago.

great minds think alike...?
|\|3L$0|\| W3$-|-
Five feet of fury!!!
Im back!

james_dean
space cowboy

Post by james_dean » 09 May 2006 19:05

Hakker wrote:
Seath wrote: ALot of people are afraid of what they dont understand, usually fear leads to hate...
WHoa I totally said that a little while ago.

great minds think alike...?
Nah it's just true, that's all.

"It's a punk one!" - Auntie Val, after being shown a spikey footbag

Bloggy

Challenge

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 12 May 2006 20:28

I was out tonight eating dinner and some kid at a table next to me was talking to someone in a slight lisp about how much he loved American Idol, and the fucking kid was just going on and on about the show. Really aggrivated me. I just hope my son doesn't turn out that way.

xXLoss_of_ControlXx
Egyptian Footgod

Post by xXLoss_of_ControlXx » 15 May 2006 18:14

Jeremy wrote:
Bander87 wrote:Do you guys have any close friends who can be considered homophobes? I have some friends that act gay with each other, but only out of humor. Yeah, you all probably know what I mean, lol. It turns out actually that two of these friends really do seem to hate people who are gay and they say "I don't know why, I just do". I am starting to think that this isn't "insecurity" but possibly natural in itself. People can hate things naturally just as people can love things naturally. Possibly gay people is just on the hate list.
I disagree and I'd like to see some evidence to back that up. The reason they hate gay people is not "nature" - they weren't born hating gay people. They hate gay people because that's how they were brought up. There could be plenty of reasons but certainly "nature" is not one of them.
yeah, jeremy's right, like when there was segregation, people wouldn't hve hated blacks if their parents weren't like "hate them n___s, boy" ... and society mostly encouraged it. Theres nothing wrong with being homosexual, when i had a subtitute for one of my classes(im in highschool) the sub brought up this topic, and this really religious chick was like "i dont hate them, im just saying jesus does and they'll all goto hell". it pissed me off
Freddy Noinaj of the CIC?

"Sweet" Simon

james_dean
space cowboy

Post by james_dean » 15 May 2006 18:24

"i dont hate them, im just saying jesus does and they'll all goto hell"
That girl needs to learn about her own religion. That sentence is wrong in almost every way.

"It's a punk one!" - Auntie Val, after being shown a spikey footbag

Bloggy

Challenge