Something Offensive!!

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 19 Jun 2007 20:23

What color? There are 3 orange PT Cruisers in my town, one purple, and I think there's a yellow one, though I don't remember. And of coruse a few white ones and black ones... All the funky colored ones are owned by mexicans...

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 20 Jun 2007 23:30

PT Cruisers are the ugliest death traps around. Uglier than a leg caught in a bear trap

Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 21 Jun 2007 05:49

I never said they were good looking, lol. I was only pointing out the weirdness of there being so many off-colored ones in a small town like mine. And I agree, I've never looked at a PT Cruiser and said, "Damn..."

Good analogy btw. :)

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 26 Jun 2007 12:04

although the PT Cruiser, hideous as it may be, is nowhere near as aesthetically nauseating as the Pontiac Aztek!

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 27 Jun 2007 07:34

You know what tops all of these vehicles in sheer ugliness? Those "H2's." Hideous I tell you. They turned an all terrain vehicle, capable of towing 10x it's own weight, meant for mounting .50 cals, and mark-19s onto, with the ability to easily move over many types of different terrain with it's angled axles... into a shitty luxury vehicle. A luxury vehicle, with no off road abilities of any kind, a shitty engine that has no towing ability of any kind, (those things can't even beat my old as hell 96 suburban), but still uses twice as much gasoline, and it's driven... by SOCCER MOMS!!! WTF!!! I saw a dude, smaller than me (And I'm not a big guy by any means.), in his 30s, in a business suit, driving a hummer last week. I wanted to hit him in the face SOOOOOOO bad. I mean I REALLY wanted to, not like you look and someone and say, "He needs to be hit.", you know, sarcastically, I WANTED to hit him so bad...

That all aside, back to the point. They're UGLY as sin. (I'm talking about killing babies kind of sin... They're uglier than babies in a blender.) You're driving a box (An expensive low quality piece of shit box at that.), for Christ's sake. I would personally rather be seen in a 1985 Cutless Sierra, than in a civi-hummer

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 27 Jun 2007 07:44

Sorry for double post but...

If you have the god damn money for something as expensive as a hummer... Forget it. They don't make you look cool. If you're looking for luxury and trying to look badass, get this. Because THAT'S sexy shit right there. I personally would kill for that. (Not kidding either.)

sanuke okumatzu
Fearless

Post by sanuke okumatzu » 27 Jun 2007 12:55

Jesus' PT is silver.. And I totally agree man.. civilian hummers suck so much ass it's not funny. They're not good looking.... They suck gas like a dirty friday night whore I.E. : Fast, expensive, and in the end you feel cheated out of hard earned money.

I hate them so damned much....
As the universe is curved, there cannot be a straight answer...

-Robert Baker-

Langstaff
Multidex Master

Post by Langstaff » 30 Jun 2007 21:58

.!
Andrew Langstaff

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 21 Dec 2007 00:37

i call women players shreditas... casue thats what hey are. if they have a problem, they can talk to me.... after they finish making me dinner.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 21 Dec 2007 23:25

calemccoy wrote:i call women players shreditas... casue thats what hey are. if they have a problem, they can talk to me.... after they finish making me dinner.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I lol'd.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 25 Feb 2010 08:50

Oops. I stepped on your fetus, sorry Ma'am... No those aren't intestines, that's just his way of saying "I love you, Mommy."

^^^Offensive.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Re: Something Offensive!!

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 17 Mar 2014 10:12

Damn, Nick from 4 years ago.. You're an ass hat

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
Nick Polini