End of days ...

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
FlexThis
Post Master General

End of days ...

Post by FlexThis » 18 Sep 2008 13:16

So the keys to modified have been passed to .org.

It is a sad day in the History of Footbag. It seems that the Gates minded build-it-all sell-it-all philosophy has finally reached an accepting audience.

Fair enough.

I bid you a fond farewell modified, and I look forward to the next generation of truly FREE Freestylers.

Post your comments, flames, whatever, here!

~peace modified.OUT
Go out and shred already.
~Damon Mathews

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 18 Sep 2008 13:40

Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that p00's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of p00's representatives, who loudly proclaim that p00's comments enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Regardless of those puerile proclamations, the truth is that corrupt weasels like p00 are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, p00 intends to create a new social class. Viperine schemers, diabolic rakes, and snippy lunkheads will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their admirers.

I can't follow p00's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that it is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, p00 operates under cover of self-created screen. It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection.

P00 has taken it upon itself to engulf the world in a dense miasma of ethnocentrism. But there is a further-reaching implication: If I said that p00's rejoinders can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being thoroughly honest if I said that I never used to be particularly concerned about its beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that it always cavils at my attempts to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. That's probably because certain facts are clear. For instance, p00 chivvies lackadaisical thieves to its side by convincing them that it is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to work beyond the predatory plasticity of its conjectures. Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly p00 itself or one of its associates, will write a mumpish piece about how utterly silly I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written.

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 18 Sep 2008 14:04

... If everyone jumped off the golden gate bridge ...

Whatever. Have fun cruisin' around in your un-modified chevette.

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 18 Sep 2008 14:18

... and the world collapsed...

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 18 Sep 2008 20:41

Over dramatic paranoid misrepresentation of what has occurred. I suggest you take the time to read the facts, rather than putting forward useless propaganda. This topic is meaningless.

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 19 Sep 2008 04:29

Drama queen. :roll:
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 19 Sep 2008 06:01

Cunt.

8O

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 19 Sep 2008 06:39

It's cool now. I got no problem with it.

Just needed to vent one last time. Getting old sux!

~peace

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 24 Sep 2008 10:33

never liked ya'll anyway.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

Rieferman
Flower Child

Post by Rieferman » 02 Oct 2008 10:28

Pete, take it back ha ha

Here's the best read ever, considering the recent thread we've all visited countless times. Really read all the pages from the start, take note of who's saying what etc.

http://www.modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=2887
Bob R.

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 02 Oct 2008 11:19

Nice thread. Resisting the urge to bump it.

Rieferman
Flower Child

Post by Rieferman » 02 Oct 2008 12:18

oh my god it gets better... you didn't even need to bump the old thread, because it's all coming back around anyways! can we put this entire situation in the hall of fame?
Bob R.

shredzilla
Post Master General

Post by shredzilla » 10 Oct 2008 00:39

Haha I love how this guy's ONLY post is this:
dominic wrote:Ever notice that nearly every time Ellis posts on any forum
he sounds bitter or pissed off?
He literally registered to post this, and never returned :lol:
J. Chris "Thread-killer" Miller

bob
Le Meurtre Faux

Post by bob » 17 Oct 2008 12:10

psh that guy is so wrong! ellis also makes posts apologizing to people for not getting them dvd's within like a year of when they were supposed to be finished!

ba-zing!
Bob Glasser