Smoke?

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.

How often do you smoke weed?

Never
50%
Only at footbag tournaments/jams
2%
2%
Once in a while (A few times a month)
15%
Frequently (A few times a week)
11%
Always (Most everyday, at least once a day)
19%

Total votes: 252

BOB-THE-AMAZING
Circle Kicker

Post by BOB-THE-AMAZING » 23 Apr 2006 19:19

BainbridgeShred wrote:You ever smoke in your life, bro? Obviously not.
You got that right. I think it is so lame that so many people smoke to look cool.
And provide a link that backs my shit up, bro? Yeah, I'm sure there have been tons of studies done on whether or not weed makes you jump off fucking cliffs. I don't have to look at studies,; I've been stoned around cliffs, and I'm still here to show you how much of a dumbass you are.
I'm not actually saying that a lot of stoners walk of cliffs. I was just using that as an example to show the differences between alcohol and pot.
Kill you? Where did I say I wanted to kill you.
All I want to do is kick your ass, which is what your daddy should of done when you were 12 and still had time to be made an impression on.
Wasn't I close enough?

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 23 Apr 2006 19:22

You have been brainwashed if you think pot gets people into a state where they may walk off cliffs. I am quite sure pot is pretty popular with the rockclimbing set around Colorado too.

BOB-THE-AMAZING
Circle Kicker

Post by BOB-THE-AMAZING » 23 Apr 2006 19:26

crazylegs32 wrote:You have been brainwashed if you think pot gets people into a state where they may walk off cliffs. I am quite sure pot is pretty popular with the rockclimbing set around Colorado too.
Read all words of my post for the win!
I was just using that as an example to show the differences between alcohol and pot.

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 23 Apr 2006 19:27

You got that right. I think it is so lame that so many people smoke to look cool.
Smoke to look cool? Who's smoking to look cool? Most people I know who smoke do it in private because they don't want fucking get caught.

If you think that's the main reason why people smoke anyways, then you need a knowledge beating more than I thought.
I'm not actually saying that a lot of stoners walk of cliffs. I was just using that as an example to show the differences between alcohol and pot.
...since you've never smoked, wouldn't know what effects it'd have, would you, partner? So what differences are you showing, cousin? Being that I've both drinken and smoke pot, I can say in total honesty that I'd be much more likely to jump off a cliff drunk than I would be if I was stoned. That isn't even the problem though, 'cause you're more likely to stumble and fall off a cliff than jump off one if you're drunk. Alchohol is much more dangerous, cousin, so don't hate on shit you don't know.
Wasn't I close enough?
No, you weren't. Go back to school. Go read a book. [Mod edit. -Moxie] What pisses me off about idiots like you isn't that you don't like weed, I could give a shit what a person liek you lieks or doesn't like, it's that you blatantly hate on something you've never even tried. Don't judge my fucking life by the basis that I'm a pot head, and I wont get pissy at you. You ought to learn some manners kid.

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 23 Apr 2006 19:34

Go back to school. Go read a book. [Mod edit.]
man that made me laugh.

i agree with dan, tho wouldnt use his wording....

drinking makes you do way stupid shit. i havent made even close to the same number of stupid decisions when drunk

i can think (well enough) when im high not to crash my car. or shoot myself. or do any drunken ass retarded choices.

BOB-THE-AMAZING
Circle Kicker

Post by BOB-THE-AMAZING » 23 Apr 2006 19:36

BainbridgeShred wrote:
Smoke to look cool? Who's smoking to look cool? Most people I know who smoke do it in private because they don't want fucking get caught.

If you think that's the main reason why people smoke anyways, then you need a knowledge beating more than I thought.
You may not smoke to look cool, but I know a lot of others that do. While they also smoke in private, they love to brag about it at school.
Too bad you're a moron, and since you've never smoked, wouldn't know what effects it'd have, would you, partner? So what differences are you showing, cousin? Being that I've both drinken and smoke pot, I can say in total honesty that I'd be much more likely to jump off a cliff drunk than I would be if I was stoned. That isn't even the problem though, 'cause you're more likely to stumble and fall off a cliff than jump off one if you're drunk. Alchohol is much more dangerous, cousin, so don't hate on shit you don't know.
I know plenty of people who have done drugs, and I have heard their experiances with them. You don't have to do something to know about it.
it's that you blatantly hate on something you've never even tried.
That's like a gay guy saying you don't know if you like anal sex if you have never tried it.
You ought to learn some manners kid.
That's funny because you're the one that want's to get into a fight with me and says some form of fuck every other word.
Last edited by BOB-THE-AMAZING on 23 Apr 2006 19:38, edited 1 time in total.

BOB-THE-AMAZING
Circle Kicker

Post by BOB-THE-AMAZING » 23 Apr 2006 19:38

>-<

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 23 Apr 2006 19:50

You may not smoke to look cool, but I know a lot of others that do. While they also smoke in private, they love to brag about it at school.
You're right, their is a portion of people who smoke to be cool or for peer pressure or whatever, but you know what's sad to me, Bob? What's sad to me is that for you to look cool you think you have to rip something you've never tried before, and rip the people who do it to. If you're gonna attack people for doing shit to try and look cool, look at yourself bro. Ask yourself why you feel malice towards people who do something that doesn't effect you at all. We all got personality issues Bob (Me included, ask anyone on this site with more than 10 posts), and we all do things to gain approval from people, so keep that shit in mind bro. I might be a dick to a lot of people, but I don't discriminate in who I hate, and I think that's all you can ask of people.
I know plenty of people who have done drugs, and I have heard their experiances with them. You don't have to do something to know about it.
Well then clearly the people you've talked to have given you some fucked up information, Bob. If you don't like weed or don't wanna try weed, I respect, and even admire your decision. But when you start telling me what the fuck I should and shouldn't be doing, I wanna pull up to your house with a burner. People telling me how I should live my life pisses me off to the most extreme extent (Look at my first post for proof), and I don't understand why you'd hate me for something that only effects me.
That's like a gay guy saying you don't know if you like anal sex if you have never tried it.
No it isn't, and that's what's called a strawman argument, which is a very deceptive tactic. Look it up for a definition if you don't knowwhat the fuck I'm talking about.

And bro, to some extent, the gay guy would be right.
That's funny because you're the one that want's to get into a fight with me and says some form of fuck every other word.
Fighting and manners are two very distant things. I apologize for my cussing. I just want you to remember bro, some kids smoke to feel cool, and some kids make fun of the kids who smoke, so you can feel better or stronger or smarter than the kids that do smoke. Let others live their lives, and only worry about yours.

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 23 Apr 2006 20:32

Wow. haha, you guys got pretty pissed off there.

Weed should be legal because it is much less destructive than alcohol. The numbers prove this, as does experience.

...Can't comment on the anal sex though.. not experienced in that realm. Although I'm not interested I wouldn't bash it because I don't know anything about it.

I agree with Dan but... could have been said a little nicer. :D
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 24 Apr 2006 12:08

[Moved to Discussion] :?
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 24 Apr 2006 13:45

Dan, you are one banned [Mod edit. ;-) -Moxie]
Old Skool

sampotter
the boy who lived

Post by sampotter » 24 Apr 2006 15:54

Damnit, Brad, just when he was starting to get back into footbag. Thanks a mod edit lot. :)

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 24 Apr 2006 16:15

dayum! hilarious shit!
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

shredzilla
Post Master General

Post by shredzilla » 24 Apr 2006 23:16

Used to smoke 24/7/365. For the past 8 years or it's been more like a few times a year.
J. Chris "Thread-killer" Miller

Guest_2
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Guest_2 » 25 Apr 2006 05:23

Lmao, Emily is soooo under appreciated :lol:

shredzilla
Post Master General

Post by shredzilla » 25 Apr 2006 11:05

Smoking is gay.

haha just felt like 'appreciating' Moxie.
J. Chris "Thread-killer" Miller

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 25 Apr 2006 12:06

Sorry, but I don't appreciate the homosexual undertones involved in this topic. I mean the title of the thread is "Poll Smoke". :lol:
Old Skool

footjam_heger
Egyptian Footgod

Post by footjam_heger » 25 Apr 2006 12:47

it would be stupid to go to a sport-footbag-tournament just because of the weed! :!:

Troyson
Fearless

Post by Troyson » 27 Apr 2006 17:20

wow that was a fun page to read :lol:
But yeah i agree with dan, and i completely agree with every word he said, even if it was harsh. This kid has never smoked in his life and he is saying that it would make me more likely to jump off a cliff than if i were drunk? shit son, if your friends have weed that would make me do that i gotta pick me up some of tha shit :lol:

Hakker
Multidex Master

Post by Hakker » 30 Apr 2006 06:41

No, I dont want that shit in my system.

Drugs are bad, mkay?
|\|3L$0|\| W3$-|-
Five feet of fury!!!
Im back!