Stichers

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
Mightymic
Shredalicious

Stichers

Post by Mightymic » 08 Sep 2005 15:46

Hi everybody,

im looking for well known stichers that still stich, ive noticed that the sticher contact info isnt up to date, i was wanting a ilja or carol but carol doesnt stich and i havnt heard back from ilja

any suggestions for same quality?
Devin Kulp

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 08 Sep 2005 16:15

Moxie had a great felix, but they are damn near impossible to get ahold of. Lonn makes awesome bags, but they are equally hard to get a hold of these days. Senior G actually makes really dope bags, but I don't know if he is selling anymore or not.

Richie makes a great shred bag, and they are easy to get ahold of. I'm sure he would hook you up with a fat sack after the previous weeks threads. Richie stands behind his product 100%, and keeps adapting his style of bag to the fit the needs of the shredder.

There are actually a lot of new kids making dope bags, and they might be selling cheaper than the established stitchers. I think in todays market, you can expect to pay 15-55 USD for a 32panel bag. Getting a bag from a new stitcher is like playing the lottery. You might get a gem, it may be a lopsided dud. I think you need to be very open minded out the bags you get from a newer stitcher through the mail. It's hard to make a bag that shreds really well, but pretty much any facile 32 will be shredable with some filler adjustment to fit the bag and some patience. You might just want to hunt over the 'for-sale' section of the board and try to score something here, that could be fun.

I like to buy my bags at events direct from the stitcher. I don't think much beats checking out 15 different bags and choosing the one you want. Unfortunately I don't really travel much anymore, so I just stick with what I enjoy playing with, and pick up the odd bag from players who come through town.
Last edited by Tsiangkun on 08 Sep 2005 20:23, edited 2 times in total.

SlapNut
BSOS Beast

Post by SlapNut » 08 Sep 2005 16:46

EDIT: In a city of the future, it is difficult to conentrate.

Mightymic
Shredalicious

Post by Mightymic » 08 Sep 2005 18:01

alrighty man thanks for the suggestions
Devin Kulp