Breaking in a footbag

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 02 Aug 2010 04:35

...except when you have one color, which you use way more than all the rest. Then it doesn't last as long. :D

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 10 Aug 2010 09:36

Well holy shit. I just got my samples from Fields, and they're barely usable at all. I don't even think I could make a 2 or 4 panel out of those tiny pieces of fabric. I knew they'd be small, but that's friggin' ridiculous. The ones I got from distinctive fabrics were enough to make a 12 and 26 panel.

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 10 Aug 2010 10:22

Yeah. They should make them 4x4, instead of 2x2.

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 10 Aug 2010 10:32

Yeah, they definitely should make them bigger...

Hey Ramen, are you still interested in trying out the Passion Suede? I tried to send you a PM, but you never responded, so I don't know if you got it or not. But Anyway, if you want, I could send you some. I had to buy a yard of each color(red, black, yellow), so I have PLENTY. I'd be willing to do a bag and/or fabric swap for some ultrasuede if you have any and wouldn't mind. Let me know.

Swizzle
BSOS Beast

Post by Swizzle » 11 Aug 2010 19:18

Magus86 wrote:No, you DON'T have to buy things to try them out... Are you retarded? You've never heard of a video rental store?
I'm aware that rentals cost money. I didn't say they didn't, but you said you have to buy something to try it, and renting isn't the same as buying.
That was a lousy example. Calling someone retarted too? I would suggest taking a step back and not getting so worked up, like you said, you only have control over yourself.
hacksterbator wrote: hummm... i have only read 2 topics you have posted in, and they both have gone sour. And yet most other topics on the forum generally flow along fine without any issue. The only common denominator seems to be you. Maybe it's not the way everyone else reads, but the way you write?
It seems Hacksterbator makes quite a lot of sense here.
Cory Allen
My Footblog

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 11 Aug 2010 19:46

Swizzle, how can you say he makes a lot of sense when you yourself said in the Lavers thread that there was lots of misunderstanding and words being put in people's mouths?

If multiple people make the same mistake, it doesn't suddenly cease to be a mistake.

You know, Damon understood what I meant and didn't jump to conclusions and start bitching at me. Why's it so hard for almost everyone else? Seriously, for the love of god, enough already. Stop reading into things and just take them for what they are instead of getting offended for no reason.
"Oh, how dreadful. Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper..."

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 15 Aug 2010 13:42

Magus86 wrote:Swizzle, how can you say he makes a lot of sense when you yourself said in the Lavers thread that there was lots of misunderstanding and words being put in people's mouths?

If multiple people make the same mistake, it doesn't suddenly cease to be a mistake.

You know, Damon understood what I meant and didn't jump to conclusions and start bitching at me. Why's it so hard for almost everyone else? Seriously, for the love of god, enough already. Stop reading into things and just take them for what they are instead of getting offended for no reason.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1Ysw8XWpA[/youtube]
James Randall

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 15 Aug 2010 14:22

...and the point of that was...?
"Oh, how dreadful. Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper..."

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 16 Aug 2010 16:10

And the point of this thread is? Maybe people should get back to it.

Magus, instead of trying to defend yourself, just take the advice or leave it and don't participate in letting your thread get derailed.
Others, if you want to give friendly advice that is more likely to be taken to heart, try a PM.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk