Welcome to the ludicrous World of mine!

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 10 Mar 2007 14:50

shin splints!!! damn my legs are sore.. i actually thought that i did overcome that nasty little burning pain below the knee, but it has returned in a very nasty manor...

nagellam>magellan bs again
ripwalk>same butter rpt
and an actually nice start was: ripwalk>ssbutter rpt>pdx mir>plo>symp mirage ... but i could'nt continue :?

...grml...
Current Avatar: Me @ French Open, November 2006

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 18 Mar 2007 06:17

lots of bad sessions behind me, and yesterday was good again. i played for about 2 hours and had some good runs, although I'm a little bit of consternating concerning my 'new' tricks.

my stepping is getting more solid each session, step out of butterfly feels nice.
pixie ss clip>stepping ss legover>pixie legover rpt
first pdx tapdown (on flipside!) (finally *sigh*)
Backside Smear (Pixie Symp Mirage) both sides
+ few guitless runs

i need to play more, but my body wants to rest too..so maybe it is not that bad that the weather forecast is prognosting rainy days.

edit: tried some double dexxes, it's very hard for me..
still I hit terrage flipside :roll:

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 19 Mar 2007 15:28

2 hour session today, still you could divide the 1st and the 2nd hour and label them as 1st)good and 2nd)bad
i really need to focus on playing instead of smoking. :x:roll:

hit a bunch of drifters; i should more often try schooling the motion without a bag.
hit it both sides and even back2back 8O

i tried some runs with pixie and fairy stuff and hit almost all 3's i did both sides, good to know i can do it :roll::twisted:

fairy same mirage>plo>plo>fairy same miraaaarghdrop

also tried some guiltless 3/4-contact combos and repeat them
like nglam/mglan>same butterfly>dlo but failed :D

finally at 9pm i was thinking about some nuclear (as I actually always do *haha*) and hit muted nuclear ss clip on flipside(!!) and wasted my last energy on the attempt to do it both sides

+ bought my ticket for todexon :)

dazza
Flower Child

Post by dazza » 20 Mar 2007 12:09

drifter b2b is net schlescht, alde ! plus an extra round of props for your
purchase of praha tickets :wink:
EASYKINKI

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 23 Mar 2007 13:09

schade dass du nicht kommst daryl

_____

woah, I've been really stressed out today, lots of people wanted something from me at the same time, sitll I managed to play good with a pretty free mind. jakob mai was in town and visited stuff and me. he will live close to frankfurt in the summertime *yay*

nuclear muted same clip strongside
drifter bsos (the)
witchdoctor bs (the)
frontside tap strongside - aaaargh, shints plints!! killer move though and actually pretty easy

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 10 Apr 2007 15:52

just returned from todexon, it was a good decision to go to prague.

drifter back2back
pdx dlo bs
swirl bs
butterfly swirl

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 14 May 2007 09:13

Woah long time no see dear blog..
I haven't been playing much lately, don't know why. I'm not very content with the way my Life is developing currently.

played for ~1.40h today on my own.
I need some Structure for my solo Sessions but i don't really know how i should start, when to try new Things, longer Combos and so on..
I will try to find something in the other Footblogs about that matter.
Also a thing that gets me down is that I often read that people play for >3 hours..HOW? I'm really lacking endurance, I know that, but how is it possible to last for so long? *sigh*

I can not hit drifter/dlo/eggbeater/swirl consistently..it sucks, because I actually thought that i got the hang of drifters and dlo. eggbeater is weird too, cause i can hit it barefeet w/out problems, but not at all with shoes.

Well..there are still some things on my mind, but it's already a long post for my ratio.

atomsmasher>smear rpt
ducking pdx mirage bs
tap>magellan>plo rpt
dim>blur - can't do dim>blizzard grrrrrr fucking flip illusion :evil:

tapdown>pdx mirage>smear rpt >symp mirage b2b>plo>dimwalk>pdx mirage>dimwalk to drop
fairybeater>pdx mirage rpt>dimwalk>pdx mirage rpt>plo rpt>magellan>pixie same drop

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 15 May 2007 14:08

Played with Stuff today at the University of Sports. The Sun did shine for the whole session and the wind did not interrupt anything.
I played in a Black Shorts and the black longsleeve dfm-shirt, quite a nice look i can say 8)

I expected more of myself after having played yesterday. I thought that I would have more feelings for the motions, but it didn't.

- stepping makes me angry
- nuclear is still a miracle
- bad endurance

+ illusions were better
+ backside smear bsos
+ step legover>pixie same clip>infinity>rpt>pdxmirage
+ dim>dlo bsos

I hope that I can play at least once more this week. Maybe on Thursday, as I have to work on Friday, busy on Sat and probably drunk on Sunday (->Saturday-partying :D)

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 17 May 2007 11:06

hello again.
I'm working in a pretty fucked up Discoplace since last week during the night. Yesterday it was soooo full, and all the people got different types of free alcohol at certain times. I got out of the Place at 7.15am. I don't know if I would work at that Place if I wouldn't need the money.
Anyways, I got up at around 3-4pm, checked my phone, and as there was no unanswered calls, I decided to play alone. It was a good decision.

I hit eggbeater both sides. Quite nice, with a pretty high illusion.
I tried it on strongside first, hit it, continued with toe stalls and hit it straight on flip. It was a very good feeling.

Tried some Drifters, I really have to focus on my Bodyposture. Stiff support leg, upper body a bit crouched (lean over the bag). My old Problems reveal to have survived :oops:.

Also side>rip repeat

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 24 May 2007 11:16

*sigh* if i could turn back time i would undo the last 7 days..
i let off a whole extinguisher which caused a complete party being shut down.
i crashed through a stairway in a rotten house which caused a hematoma on my upper left arm on the inside (quite annoying).
i still got no apprenticeship and the dates for matriculation to the university are coming closer.
i missed my radioshow this morning.
i am becoming lazy.

i've been playing quite often since my last post. 4 times in a week, that's actually a good rate, but the sessions were rather short and unproductive.

i hit smog strongside. only once, but it doesn't count although it was quite clean.

hopefully i will play better on saturday.

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 26 Jun 2007 10:46

recent stuff:

illusion x14 - flipx14
eggbeater bsos
symp mirage flip x11
ducking clip b2b + diving same clip bsos
atomsmasher>legbeater>blur bsos but not b2b :'(

inspired by olav: tap>tapdown>pdx tap bs

clean sumo

and today:
sailing butterfly

dazza
Flower Child

Post by dazza » 26 Jun 2007 10:57

good stuff, big guy ! viel spass in aachen alde . win something .
EASYKINKI

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 28 Jun 2007 11:16

went out to the university to play a little before the trip to aachen tomorrow. i wanted to play for at least 2hours, but my motivation didn't last longer than ~80minutes.. :x

some stuff I either forgot to mention in my last post or that i hit today:

smog bs
pixie same clipper>same butter>dlo>rpt>run

not much, i know..

It is a shame i decided not to compete either in Aachen at the German Masters nor in Vienna at Euros. Especially because there are so little people coming (yo Daryl) + attending the GER Masters.

Daniel
Multidex Master

Post by Daniel » 03 Jul 2007 12:25

German Masters were ok. We (kV, Matze and me) arrived at ~8pm there and met up with the others for some fucked up meal at a chicken-pasta-pizza place. the stuff i ate there (pizza with ham+paprika) was some kind of rotten or what the hell i know, all i do know is that my health (body+mind) were screwed on saturday.

so saturday was completely for the ass, i watched the net pre-eliminations as there was pretty much no freestyle going on at all except for a few circles (i might have missed a lot cause i was trying to recover from that horrible night).

sat evening was quite nice. went a little through the "city" with the others. i just say parcours :D. the spot were the finals took place was worthy hosting the german masters (but not anything larger), still i thought that the stage was a bit small.
i spent the whole time of the finals until the last three competitors in backstage and then came into the hall and was amused that it was so crowded.

max who scored third had a nice presentation. he choosed a turkish(i believe so) song, wore a cool shirt with some turkish graffx or slogan on it, but did not play as he wanted to as he told me later on. still he did not put that much time into preparing a routine. he had >5 drops *afair*

yves played quite well, he dropped twice and rocked the crowd with his charme (threw a kiss hand) and some nice high level shuffle! it looked to me more like shred than a prepaired routine, still his presentation and overall outcome fit the crowd and the judges very well.

stefan played to the song of ians heroes vid. what a hard song to compete to! he combined juggling and footbag in his routine, for example juggling with 3 bags while kicking 1 with his feet. he used the same bags for juggling as for playing. they were quite large, and solo-colored, and due to the size and color quite clearly visible. a very good idea in my opinion, especially when playing in front of a non-footbag crowd.
he had nice parts (good variety), his routine fit perfectly to the music, still he had not a high difficulty of tricks like the other two *afair* he had 3 drops.

so the freestyle was over, a little shred happened too but it was still crowded so i didn't see much of that.
i got invited to a rum-cola by max, who said that he wanted to invite more people, not to hunt for favors but in the belief of kindness being returned to oneself. i must say that i was happily surprised, getting to know that another person was sharing the same opinion w/out having had a talk about that.

i left the party at around 1pm, having in mind to do a silverpiece at a train station which i also did. i met a weird guy of whom i thought he was homeless. i thought that he would just wait for his train, but in fact he did steal copper-cables from the very same station. it was much louder than the sound of my colors, which made me even more nervous. well..he left for the train, and after the train had passed by, i was done few mins later and off to the gym.
kv, chris and yves crossed my way in the search for something to eat at 3.30pm :lol: they looked quite destroyed *haha*
the night was over after i played 3square on a way-to-small 4square field, made by me with marco and matze.
sören, a friend of stefan from leipzig did snort again so loud that i got up from it, and suddenly after i threw one of my rods after him (you know my size, if not: 14) he stopped in an instant. wow, i fell asleep soon.

sunday was good. the wheather was fine, although it was very windy.
i played a tiny bit freestlye on my own + later on with marco trying to hit pigbeater w/out success.
played golf with viktor, max and stefan. what a funny group!!! it was a nice pool, a parcours which was ok (hole 2 :lol: ) and i made it as the best of all to the final round.
in the final i was too unconcentrated and without real delight which caused me to gamble away a 3 hit-advantage on the last hole+the loss of the euros2003 netbag :( my best driver... i finished as 2nd behind justin and in front of wiktor and kV.

i don't know about the medals/trophys in the end, but i still think that only the net players became real ones, which would be a huge shame. someone please lighten things up for me on this subject.

all in all i must say that i don't regret having driven to aachen. i got a nice sunburn on my nose and neck, another experience of how-to-not-sleep-well-in-gyms-during-a-footbag-tourny (omg vienna will be horrible!!) and (actually most important) i met all the people i like again.

_______

well so much said to my past weekend. today i played with stuff, coming directly after a short stop at home where i picked up my gear to the university of sports.
stuff was playing since 1700h, i joined at 1730h, warmed up and we played till around 1900h. i played all in all for about 60-70mins i would say, which was ok for today. i got up at 5.45h because i had a probation-day at a possible future-working spot and went with a constructor to mainz to install a new light-commercial until 16.30h. my battery was quite emptied out, but i could still play a bit.

i did some pixie shuffle (as far as i know what this means) and tried out some guiltless-set-combo links which i all forgot right now.

i will try to play at least once more this week.

vienna is soon, and after vienna hopefully the european footbag camp for me. i would be so pleased if it would work out.