Bal's Blarg

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 19 Sep 2007 10:19

Hey Nic, I never saw your blog before. I was just wondering what's up with you, and went to see if you had one. I really like the setup. I have to go back a read past posts. Make some videos :p

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Post by BalinorNZ » 26 Oct 2008 14:37

September 27, 2008
Training Session 63: 21 hours over the past 6 weeks (Total this year: approx 21 hours)
Drilled: Everything
Notes: This is my first blog entry in 2 years... I stopped playing almost altogether for 2 years! Me and Toby have just started playing again regularly over the last few months. I had actually forgotten about his blog untill I saw your post Erik!
The level of my game has fallen significantly, Toby is quite a bit better than me now, because he didn't get worse by not playing somehow (bastard).
Anyway, it will be a while before I break all my old records.. but here's a start:
New guiltless record: 44 contacts
Pixie legovers: 4 (zomg i've started learning pixie - I guess hell froze over)

I might start updating this regularly, although I only have time to play 30 mins a day in my current life :(.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 27 Oct 2008 15:00

It's good to hear you're back into it Nic.... I hope you guys will be coming out to the Aus Champs next year, it should be a good one.

I'm thinking of doing a trip to NZ early next year, probably a little bit before or a little bit after nationals. Would be good to kick together again.