Bryce plays hacky bag!?

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 08 Aug 2006 18:32

brinard wrote:ssbm! sweet!

i pwn with luigi and can rock hard (just not pwnage) with mario.

im so hooked. ive learned to wave dash some, and got some huge links and shit. and i hog ledges.

you gotta learns you some illusions dude. they are the COOLEST!

keep up the both sides aspect. fo sho.

drill >rpt>pwn
dude, luigi is the best wave dasher, 2.5 dashes in final destination, as for ice climbers the easiest wave dashers, its like 3.25 wave dashes in final dest. (to get from one side to the other)

as for footbag... today, i didn't do any, partly cuz my foot was hurting alot more, i walked on it alot, which irritated it and made it hurt worse...
i'm going to hold off footbag till my foot is better

-as for illusions, i can get the dex down fine, but i can't land it yet
just like mirages, i can dex, but find it hard to land; i am getting better and land more of them every day.

plus, in 2and a half weeks, i'm going to new jersey to visit my friend jeremy... one of his friends: Troyson, we call Troy, is tiltless, so i'm sure he'll be able to help me out with my clippers, illusions, mirages, basically everything, HOPEFULLY.

anyway... i'm tired.. gonna go play some video games, sleep and be on tomorrow... chao

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 09 Aug 2006 19:21

sweet! 3 pages...

eright, onto the good news

HIT 8 ILLUSIONS TODAY!!

heel still hurts, illusion dex is unclean, need to work on more, work on: illusions, mirages, clippers

try to nail: legovers

otherwise, today at work was eright, that's where i nailed the illusions, and i slept through one of my periods off... i was tired

more tomorrow, peace

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 10 Aug 2006 12:01

Nice job on the Illusions! I can't do 'em yet. -.-
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 10 Aug 2006 12:15

wow...i actually worked today...

since it's thursday, (normally tuesdays and thursdays we have lessons, and cuz i have WSI, i get to teach tehm... great)...so i taught swim lessons today... and was on my feet all day... which in no way is good for my heel... then the last 3 periods we had the health board guys come to check if our pool is a.ok for camp... basically checked everything (buddychecks, pool shed, chlorine, pH, the filter system..., skimmers, trash cans,... skimmers again, slides, BEHIND THE POOL SHED (where my bike is located...) everything! so normally we'd be all lax and not really be all hardcore about the pool, and with him there, we needed to be attending the slide, the entrance to the pools, and the foot pool areas... even when offguard... SO YES, I ACTUALLY WORKED TODAY..
then in the little 20 minutes i have before i leave... i hit 2 mirages, and 2 atw's... i didn't try, foot kills... ow

gonna go to the doctor... idk... i think it's fractured...

on a brighter, and lighter topic.. i downloaded an mp4 converter, so for the past 24 hours i've been converting footbag vids for my ipod so i can play them at work and watch shit! YA!

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 11 Aug 2006 16:53

er... today was eright

lol... at work we totally made fun of this one guard behind her back cuz she's crazy, I'M NOT JOKING! like... i was ripping up a styrofoam cup... and i'm like, its fun, also a habit, but mostly fun, and she's like WTF ARE U DOING!? and i'm like... tearing up a styrofoam cup... why wuts it to u? and she's like do u have any sense of how that is hurting the environment? and i'm like, no... not really... does it hurt when i do this *big tear*, YES!, well taht's too bad..., and then shes like, when u tear that, it releases chemicals into the environment, its plastic, not mineral, synthetic products are all chemicals and when recycled require burning of fossil fuels, thus killing the environment... and i'm like... fine... i won't recycle it, i'll just rip it up some more and litter it over there, next to the garbage can.

lol she got so pissed off, she ran off into the woods and started picking up leaves for me to *tear*.. she comes back and i see her crying, i ask if she's ok and... idk i guess it was the sun... but she stopped crying, (well... it was more like, the after effect of crying... u know, red cheeks, little frowny expression... eh) and then i say i'm sorry, and she tells me how much she likes me, like my personality... and i'm like I'M SORRY, WTF! i was trying to piss her off in the first place... god she's so weird...

so my shred session at work today was futile... i shred for 2 minutes, and she walks over and starts hacking... w/o my permission... then my mr. sandbag falls in the water and i spend 5 minutes fishing it out w/ a skimmer.... she left me alone and i just didn't feel like shredding nemore... i couldn't do it after work either... heel hurt too much...

doctor's appointment on monday, at 3:30, i get to take off early from work...eh? that sux... i get docked money and normally i'd be doing nothing.

today was sukkish, no plans, all my fun friends that go to movies w/ me are either away on vacation, studying at some college for the summer, have already seen the movie, or just suck blatently... so i'll spend friday by myself doing shit

...maybe some smash... trying a new IC combo: popo grab > nana blizzard > popo headbutt > popo down throw > nana up tilt > RPT ... it works really well if u have the reflexes cuz it does a ton of dmg and they fall right back into ur grip... but computer lvl 9 kicks u before the grab... so i'll just do it in training mode

peace... more later

SandWraith
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SandWraith » 11 Aug 2006 17:35

If you're gonna practice combos, I'd recommend doing them against level 1s. I don't use the training because I c-stick my aerials, and if you play against level 9s you'll start habitually reacting to human like you would to a comp. Your call though.

Thought: Maybe the crazy girl likes-likes you?
Zach Marine - Member of the Tendonitis Club!
blog

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 11 Aug 2006 20:30

she's 24... i'm 17... she's in grad school... NO!

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 13 Aug 2006 19:25

this weekend was pretty tight.

friday... i don't remember... ya, it was that awesome!

saturday: nothing all day, focusing on stuff... then at night went to poker at my friend's house. the kid tha tnever wins won 22 bux, i won 8... not bad.. no one else won... so it was eright

sunday: smash all morning w/ friend, elven lied discovery (kickass anime series, very gorey, rated R), and went on sailboat at yachtclub... 15 min shred session at yacht club, lol i got a bunch of kids watching me... they loved my crazy back/head/hat/squeeze stalls... i hit some mirages, and clippers, not enough though... i really am gonna practice once i get my foot back to normal...

doctor's appointment monday, i'll tell u how the x-ray looks

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 14 Aug 2006 18:16

x-rays are in!

WOOT! ALL GOOD NEWS! x-ray showed no fracture, it was infact a hairline fracture, within the last 2 weeks it has healed itself already. but will take another 4 weeks to fully heal. it should hurt till them. doctor gave me a protective heal "cup" for my foot, or squishy "gellin" for both heals,

i'm not supposed to be footbagging... but i have been for the past 2 weeks, and it hasn't worsened my condition, so i'm going to continue being ignorant and play footbag, even if it is only like 20 min a day.

no session today, just went to doc's, and got an interview for another lifeguard job. a yacht club near where i live... they need me for like 3 weeks once school starts, cuz all of their lifeguards will be at college... it pays about the same and good weekend hours.

that's all for now

SandWraith
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SandWraith » 14 Aug 2006 19:52

Too bad about your heel. I guess it won't matter if I say it or not, but be careful with your injury. Hairline fracture + stupid risks = more serious fracture + longer time away from footbag.
blog

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 15 Aug 2006 14:29

wow... today, my heal was amazing!

didn't hurt much, although a bit... i wore the plastic "heelmet" (like ahelmet for my heel), which helped while i was in sandals.
foot feels much better :D

no shred session today, it was rainy so i brought my other shoes (vans), not my lavers

today at work was amazing!
i got to work, started raining... YAY NO POOL!, thus rainy day schedule, when camp started... there was mass, and i'm like... i guess today is some christian holiday... idk i'm jewish; so my friend elias and i go down to the music hut for an hour, waiting for mass to finish, all the while listening to music on my ipod stereo and playing cards. then i went to the movie room: watched most of war of the worlds and half of my big fat greek wedding. then, lunch! chicken nuggets, pizza, and mozzarella sticks.... i had all 3!(yes, its a camp so they feed me). then the sun popped up and i had to go work :(... i guarded 2 of the 3 periods left in the day. then i went home, my friend from Alaska called (he's on vacation), and my grandma came over... big woop, she lives 2 minutes away.

that's all

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 16 Aug 2006 19:54

wow..i worked hard today..

every period other than lunch, i was working
-normally i work every other period, or every 2 periods...not today
since the camp is coming to an end, we are doing final evaluations

every period i was not guarding, i was testing kids on their ability to swim... i'm such a great teacher :evil: :twisted: ... rough day... after camp, went to post office, sent money order to buckruckus for a shirt, and then tutor for college shit...

morning session sucked... afternoon session sucked

i was basically tired, i'm gonna try that thing they said: no masterbation for a week, to see if it helps my game, now that i can walk on my foot again.

i downloaded a bunch of those sick/sick3 novice videos from all those old competitions, they really help show me how other people do noob tricks like me. i'm not the only one!... since all the good videos are all guiltless+...

as for ssbm, i made this nice falco combo... lol worked 3 times in a row verse roy comp lvl 9... it was like: run a > up tilt > run a > walk a > forward smash > run run run short hop dair > recover... or something like that
killed roy 3 times in a row off the bat, no dmg it was mad!

blah I AM TOTALLY GONNA BUY A VIDEO CAMERA SOON! i need to tape my sessions to show everyone how much i pwn, lawl, ttyl

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 17 Aug 2006 16:12

my sister said i can borrow her camera tomorrow for camp. so i'll take a bunch of pictures, maybe some videos of me shredding in my lifeguard shirt (lol)... i'll finally get some up to date pics. then people can tell me how i can improve and shit...

---because tomorrow (friday) is the last day of camp (work). i'll recieve my last paycheck then i'll have 1.5 weeks of nothing! crap... i'm going to SUNY buffalo in 1 week... and i guess i'll visit troy in september some time...

today's shred was solid... same old stuff, the first morning one sucked cuz i had no motivation and was tired... end of the day's session was sick, was listening to techno on my ipod while shredding, so gave me a beat and i was all over the bag!... music definitely moves you :) :!:

elias came over after camp: ssbm session, watched some elfen lied.... gory anime :D hee hee ... then he left... but before he did, we were looking through songs i have that could be good for our combo videos... eh
s'all for now...

god... this blog is lonely...

SandWraith
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SandWraith » 17 Aug 2006 18:28

I get the feeling you and I are our only readerships. :wink:
blog

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 17 Aug 2006 18:44

aside from isilwar... ya :(

my life isn't that boring is it?

SandWraith
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SandWraith » 17 Aug 2006 20:43

Maybe? Man... I don't know enough about marketing to give a good answer. I think I know what our blogs need: more boobs. Lots and lots more boobs.

( . )( . )
blog

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 18 Aug 2006 12:26

Your life isn't boring, you got more stuff than most people going on. ;)

All I do is draw and play footbag! (Although none of you see the drawing part)
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 18 Aug 2006 13:51

that's pretty sad... don't forget about school though...

/ /( . Y . )\ \ BOOBIES FTW!

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 20 Aug 2006 14:42

wow this weekend was EPIC!!!!

zomg....

friday saw accepted, FREAKING AMAZING MOVIE BTW!
went out with a bunch of camp friends since camp ended and we're about to never see each other ever again... dur... god they suck... lol, no i'm jk

saturday 2 FUCKING PARTIES W00000000000000000000000000000T!!!1
FIRST PARTY at 5-9 eh... pool ftw! there was badminton basketball... basically this girl's 18'th birthday party in her backyard with 60 of her friends. i met some lady friends, yeh. started a huge hack circle w/ my abshire 32... i know its not supposed to be stepped on and shit... but its the only hack i had on me at the time and it was a blast. then it began raining so i left to go to my OTHER PARTY (WOAH WAIT... OH YA 2 PARTIES!)
10-2 in the morn... booze ftw! buncha school budz, girls, senior/junior/grads... all there. and i didn't fit in at all. so i just walked around for a couple hours meeting the girls, ya u know it. it was my friend's party (i know him through lifeguarding/school/and just being a nice guy)... but his friends are toal dicks... w/e

girls met at parties this weekend counted:
party 1) megan, jamie, kim, vicky FTW!
party 2) sarah, and nicole... eh not so good...

then i had work sunday morning at a new pool more lifeguarding ftw... 10-3... thank god i was careful sat night... didn't drink much had to drive home... so no hangover and was able to relax during guarding

then hung home for a couple of hours, and since i'm writing this at 6:40... going to dinner at yachtclub w/ family and sailboat

friggin amazing weekend

new work schedule: tuesdays and thursdays 10-3 9.5 bux and hour... eh

my friend who went away to alaska is coming back late tonight

monday will PURE SMASH MADNESS!!! WE ARE GONNA TAPE SO MUCH SHIT ZOMG! oh ya and I MADE BIG TRICKS W/ FOOTBAG TOO at first party:
>>>i hit 1 legover, 8 clippers, 3 mirages, 2 illusions, 1 stepping clipperset, dragonflies (many), 2 butterflies..

that's all for now

Spontaneous Spaz
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Spontaneous Spaz » 21 Aug 2006 18:10

heel feels almost perfect! i can walk on it w/o any pain, i can run.. but standing on it for long periods of time does irritate it then i hurts for a couple hours... bleh. i'm still wearing the gel insoles the doc gave me (i use them for my lavers) in my other shoes, i just wear the little foot helmet (heelmet). no practicing since the party.

tomorrow is more work at my new job: LIFEGUARDING AT BRITTANIA YACHT CLUB. lol.. they have a sukky pool 3-5 feet and no one's ever there... so ez job like u don't know. but the pay is a bit worse than at alvernia.... but its so BORING! which i guess... gives me more time on my breaks to do footbag, no matter :)

blah... i thought that last post about my weekend would've at least attracted some attention... i'ma go change the title of this blog