Zac Miley

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 28 May 2009 21:01

Thanks Aleksei. :)

Yeah, I do like to zoom a lot. Just on one side though for now... :P

Here's a commercial for season 2 of Yearbook. Actual new episodes will come in about a week. We filmed like 5 of them today and I promise they're hilarious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8yluQe7PB0[/youtube]
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 29 May 2009 22:16

God, I love footbag. Love love love. I hurt my back earlier and then I played at midnight and it still hurt and I didn't care and I screamed fuck like 20 times and I fucking loved it and I'm going to play footbag for a long time and I'm excited as shit for US Open.

Atom Legover>Pixie Paradon>Blur rpt.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 31 May 2009 14:03

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 31 May 2009 18:08

love the Yearbook dude.
Ben Rea

Matt K
Flower Child

Post by Matt K » 15 Jun 2009 09:44

Stop it with your hard 4 dexes.
Matt Kemmer

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 21 Jun 2009 17:20

Hopefully I don't stop.

I played thrice today.

Two new Yearbook episodes - they're a little different from last season's. I hope you guys like them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWCaEtgoiI[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZ1SR6xOf4[/youtube]

Jordan
Wu-Tang

Post by Jordan » 21 Jun 2009 18:21

I just got lotion on my pants...

Lycanthrope
BSOS Beast

Post by Lycanthrope » 27 Jun 2009 16:26

dude, yearbook is awesome. haha.
Evan 'OP' Gatesman

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 29 Jun 2009 22:23

Glad you guys like it. I'm assuming you did since you quoted it, Jordan. :P

I've been playing a little bit. Not enough, perhaps. I have somewhat of a routine going for USO, which I am unbelievably excited for. Matt K will be staying at my house in the days leading up to a fantastic road trip to Portland. It's been a good summer so far.

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 03 Jul 2009 05:26

You get to destroy me in one week. Do enjoy.

And remember to caress Kemmer's lavers before you go to bed. Gently.
Jay Boychuk

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 03 Jul 2009 14:27

I will be sure to caress them.

I got a new laptop today. Rather exciting.

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 04 Jul 2009 16:08

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMD4uzlvaZ8[/youtube]

New clip compilation video from late june to early july. Some alright stuff, nothing spectacular.

g00d33
Egyptian Footgod

Post by g00d33 » 05 Jul 2009 18:40

Zac Miley wrote: Some alright stuff, nothing spectacular.
Being humble?

Toe blur > fusion and legbeater > blurriest bsos were awesome
John Goode

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 05 Jul 2009 21:12

Thanks John. :)

Matt is at my house finally. It's pretty fun. We played for 3 hours today then ate steaks and I made spaghetti and stuff.

My best highlight was smog>plasma bsos in a pretty good run. Flip was midstring.

Matt's was probably his one shot, just because it's a really good one shot. He also came super close to gig>blurriest.

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 06 Jul 2009 12:00

New Yearbook. Cameo by Matt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnOibSIK1aY[/youtube]

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 06 Jul 2009 12:40

a star is born! nice underwear move!
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 16 Jul 2009 19:39

lol.

I'm back from the US Open, even though it feels like it's still going because Matt is at my house until Sunday. We just finished playing for the second time today.

I sort of half-injured myself so it hurts to play after a while but I think I'll survive with some rest.

I had fun at USO. Got 4th in Sick 3 and Request. 7th in Routines, even though mine blew chunks.

Maybe I'll do a write up later or something, we'll see.

There is an album on Facebook that my girlfriend uploaded if anyone would like to take a gander:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 193&ref=mf

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 17 Jul 2009 04:18

Zac Miley wrote:Maybe I'll do a write up later or something, we'll see.
I vote yes.

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 17 Jul 2009 21:43

Hey, it was fun playing with you and Matt at US open. I'm always really impressed with you guys. Keep shredding hard and we'll see you at the next event.
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 17 Jul 2009 21:46

Your wish is my command, Ken.

Day 1:

I'm considering day 1 as the day that Matt showed up at the airport.

I woke up at like 7:30, which is ungodly early for my teenage self. I don't think my body could take the excitement of having my best friend/good footbagger staying at my house for 2 weeks. So yeah, I sat in my bed for 2 hours, waiting for my girlfriend to send the "I'm awake" text that I get almost every morning. Cute, yeah?

After receiving that, I headed over to her house to steal her company for the 45 minute car ride to the airport. I have no idea how the Kansas City airport compares to other airports. I don't really care, either. Kansas City sucks though. And the airport is too far away, so I guess I hate it.

Ok whatever. I show up at the airport after listening to some tunes that my girlfriend assembled especially for the mini-trip. I got kind of nervous at this point because I didn't know what terminal or airline Matt was on. I guessed right though. Terminal A for the curious cats out there. We also got some gas before we picked him up, but that's so boring I'm not going to tell you about it.

So we (Sam and I) sat there for like 5 minutes on the phone with Matt after his plane lands getting agitated because neither of us were really making any sense. I saw Matt across the way in his mormon khaki shorts, like 2 spots away. An incredible guess.

I got out of my green minivan to give Matt an illegal hug and told him to put his shit in the car, as there was a security guard eying me. We drove off with a putt-putt here and a putt-putt there, on our way back to my sickly green house. After the 45 minutes of interspersed silence and awkward conversation between Sam, Matt and I, we arrived at my place.

Sam left right after because she knew she was going to be sick of footbag by the time USO was over anyways (we were both itching to play). After she left, Matt and I made some shitty sandwiches and took off our pants to play.

The first session for me was absolutely terrible, but I think Matt played really well.

After the session we both took showers and Matt and I went to pick up Sam so Matt could meet her mom. She grilled him pretty good - I don't think anyone liked her at the point. She can be a bit overprotective sometimes.

Sam came back to my house and we watched Mouse Hunt, which I had never seen before. It was pretty funny.

My girlfriend and I went upstairs for a bit, then came back downstairs and made spaghetti, which wasn't really very good. It lasted a couple days though, which was definitely good.

I dropped Sam off at her house, then we called it a day.

There are like 14 days total, so whatever. I'm done for tonight.