Jack: Coming back in time for summer?

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 29 Oct 2008 18:08

my Zissou shoes showed up today! :) along with my zissou hat. went and bought the last of what i needed, scrubs pants, and a similar color blue button down longsleeve that i'll mod as needed. can't wait for halloween now.

by the time i got done with all that the sun was already down so i didnt get to play, yet to find a indoor spot :evil:

i DID figure out the main bass line to Boy Blue by ELO however, which is probally my favorite song right now.
C-Fan wrote:After I read it I thought to myself: "this is the best tourney write-up I've ever read...and he didn't even make it to the tourney!"
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 03 Nov 2008 14:00

had a few short sessions between last post and today. not much to really highlight. drilled same side clippers pretty hard and my sets are getting better.

today i hit :arrow: paradox mirage > op clipper > paradox mirage (started on flip)

couldn't hit it starting from strong, but i was super tired when i tried doing that challenge.

i REALLY need to find a indoor spot. today supposedly the last nice day we're going to have for the rest of the year, and the only spot i have right now is the basement laundry room at my roomates girlfriends place. not the best, but at least its something right?
C-Fan wrote:After I read it I thought to myself: "this is the best tourney write-up I've ever read...and he didn't even make it to the tourney!"
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 18 Dec 2008 14:06

NYJ is soon.
Challenge Footblog

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 30 Dec 2008 01:42

So, how was your first tournament?
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 30 Dec 2008 11:39

I hit Paradox Mirage pretty recently aswell. Seems like we're roughly on the same level. Good shit man.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 30 Dec 2008 15:23

While I was there, it seemed like it lasted for a week I was so tired by the end of it, but now that I'm sitting at home writing this, it feels like it all happened in 1 day.

I'll do some more writing on it later.
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 31 Dec 2008 13:43

Oh yeah, to those who were concerned at NYJ:

No, I did not get robbed while I was gone this time. The only mishap as it were when I got back was one of the cats took a massive dump in the bath tub, which was inconvient for me as all I wanted when I got home was a long hot shower and a nap.
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 03 Mar 2009 05:21

I may be moving to Hawaii in august.

Thats pretty cool I think. There any shredders out in Hawaii?

It's kind of starting to warm up, and by that I mean the avg temperature now is above 10 F, which means that if the snow melts and its sunny out, I might get to play again, which makes me excited.

But not as excited as moving to Hawaii.
Challenge Footblog

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 06 Mar 2009 17:08

I am currently in Hawaii, can't tell you if there are any other shredders, but for the next few days there is one! hehe

You lucky dog, you'll love it out here!

What excuse did you come up with to be able to move here?
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 08 Mar 2009 10:27

Good friend of mine is good friends with a manager for starbucks, who happens to be married to a dude out in hawaii. So she's transfering out there to be the general manager for a store and offered him a job and place out there.

my friend said he'd love to but in order for it to work out he would need to bring a friend to help bear the cost of living, and i'm that friend :D

Apparently they've already lined up 2 or 3 places for us to look at, and they're currently helping us track down a cheap junker car for us to buy in order to get to work.

August is when we're thinking we're moving out. 5 months and counting...
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 29 Jun 2009 18:11

I can't find my footbags :cry: :cry:
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 13 May 2010 23:07

So I've been out of the community for awhile, mostly because I lost all my bags and never got around to buying new ones and then got distracted with bicycling everywhere (i now deliver on my bicycle for a job) and getting into a little legal trouble; also trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.

With all that however, I decided recently, it is no excuse to not play a sport that I really enjoy(being watching or participating). So I will be getting new bags soon, still have my lavers around, though theres new shoes out huh? Maybe I'll try a pair of those. Also I need to build a decent equipment set for some hockey as well.

NYJ, I'm looking at you this year.
Challenge Footblog

Jack Stutler
Multidex Master

Post by Jack Stutler » 13 May 2010 23:47

So yes Hawaii didn't work. However I heard rumor there is a player in the twin cities?? Is that true??

If you see this man, send me a text(cause i usually dont answer unknown phone call numbers)on who you are, and then we can work something out.

i woul love to kick with you dued.
Challenge Footblog