hogan

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Hogan

Post by C-Fan » 18 Jun 2015 11:35

Top post Hoagie Spread.

Also made a post on the last page, with my thoughts on sponsorship and a close to yoguyed combo.

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 24 Aug 2015 13:04

haha hoagey spread, i'm canning it now ladies. :twisted:

i keep on trying to do a bullet style post of the past few months but i think i’m just forcing it as i it never comes out right. lots of l-i-v-i-n’, l-o-v-i-n and a little bit of k-i-c-k-i-n’. probably won't be an interesting post to read but writing is fun sometimes. also landed my first shoulderstands and headstands with my yoga teacher the other day, coming for you nick landes :twisted:

have you ever experienced the conscious moment where everything feels like it’s fallen into place and you’re actually moving forward doing what you should be? i’m sure i’ll get hit by a bus tomorrow but i think i might be there.

mentally, i have not been sharp, top knotch hoag since like February and after tatcunt and i split my mental state was certainly further offset. My healing process for that situation wasn’t exactly kid tested and mother approved but i needed to wild n out a little more then usual to go back to basics. I really haven’t felt like myself since then but with my job having a financially historic spring/summer, my freelance schedule gaining ever growing momentum and the high level of clientele who expect the best from me rising, i had to elevate despite feeling like i didn’t have insides until july.

and elevate we have. from april-now i could probably fit a small portfolio with the work i’ve output.i’m pretty fuckin’ stoked to use my powers for good and give back to the community. been getting mentored from this older web designer dude as well so it feels pretty humbling that professionals in my industry see enough promise to invest time in me. Going to be going back to school in the fall as well to slowly start picking away at my 4 year degree, most likely in marketing or business. That combined with my current degree and experience should hopefully make me a fucking beast on resume paper by the time i’m 30. the time is now my friends. push like you’re giving birth indeed, gatesman.

alan (of NYFA fame-one of my best friends) and i sat down about a month ago and went over all the logistics of what we would need to get an apartment together, as far as financial goals go and overall expectations. we realized it wouldn’t be as nearly as a daunting voyage as originally thought and all we needed was a little time to get that yaper up* which should be relatively easy….

then the week of worlds, on a lovely gray sunday morning, some dickbag blew a red light as i was putting threw an intersection and smashed into the drivers side of my former pontiac,assumable offsetting all of the plans we had just finally concocted, totally fucked up my freelance schedule (including some footbag projects) pushing me further away from my goals, throwing the next few week’s client meetings and networking groups into disarray and pretty much intensifying the big ugly ball of negative energy i’ve had in me since march. certainly not the worst problem but the timing felt really shitty (other then the nice ford fusion matt kemmer “left” me while he was in copen hagen, thanks matt <3) more stoked i wasn't hurt then the car being destroyed but da

but ultimately the universe provides. i think that accident was not only the apex of all of my negative feelings but really, the jumpstart to push me from stoney hoagey beatz to more in line with the person i actual see myself as. stuff has gotten infinitely better since then and i can only thank my family, the homies, especially the guy in the b-fitted above who pushed my no seat belt wearing ass to the right when that car hit me & the close friends i’ve made in this community. it’s certainly taking alot of blood, sweat,footbag filler and sticky greens to almost be here, but 2016 will the year. i can fucking feel it.

{FOOTBAG}

so footbag is a thing. its been a little inconsistent because work has been so busy and i had a good 3 weeks where my shin flared so was at a 2 sesh a week maximum at best for a little bit. i played last sunday with Matt K. & yesterday in salem with Mathieu G. Matt K. & I are all business and bromance and the Mat G. sesh was pretty killer. we’re at a pretty similar level and do alot of the same tricks so it was fun pushing shuffle and quantum sets with him. I saw fairy op dso for the first time which is a great trick,. i remember being too intimidated by Mat to shred with him at my first jam so its a nice, full circle kinda feeling that he would take the time to meet me 10 minutes away from my house to tear it up.

bobby g. left mass for cali the weekend of NYFA jam. I really miss hanging out with him and his family already. Between getting us to numerous tournaments safely, being a consistent shred partner and of course his crown jewel, the masterful organization of the 2014 shoetown throwdown, bob’s run here in boston has been nothing short of historic. However, as much as I love the third dex of torch R rack, sometimes the true beauty of this sport lies within the unique relationships you walk away with.

on top of shredding with me as much as possible, bob was definitely at the core of most of the positive experiences and good memories i have of the past year and a half between showing me lots of awesome music, going to shows & of course beer, downing burritos and just general BSC reppin’. He’s been a great professional resource to bounce ideas off of & as bad as it sucks to lose him to the west coast, he put up with a pretty inspiring amount of life bullshit to make that move true so i’m happy he was able to complete his goals all things considered, da skull behind the smiley face. keep it real on the left coast, bobby g.

also guylights.

random stuff i can remember:

-gyro dlo>pixie whirl rpt to one of the densest runs i’ve ever

-infinity swirl>pdx dlo/pdx egg bs. always liked these combos, very somolinos but i never had the clipper control for them until now.

-fairy ss egg beater>ducking symp whirl

-dropped the last smoke on bubbabeater>smoke rpt>dlo>smoke rpt

-gyro non symp rev swirl bs, most likely new (with matt k, who hit it from stepping whirl bs)

-whirlygig bsos. new sadly but super fun.

also my fist true spender from a few weeks ago. i wanted to shred the seal hard but i got too euphoric and excited :(

taking it all in and staying grateful for everything. it’s been way to long since i’ve been in crush mode, really looking forward to the next few months in which i probably will forget i have a footblog. don’t stop pushing kids, fuck what your mom said.

"the second you can look into the sky and see your own reflection, you know you're headed in the right direction"

*yaper. it's your boy creation as a goat. hadn't watched this in years and still think das racist is funny as shit.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 25 Aug 2015 08:48

good stuff, was nice to spend some time on one one! see you at ECFC! :D
Mathieu Gauthier

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 25 Aug 2015 11:26

Give her the stunner

Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 26 Aug 2015 02:47

Mathieu Gauthier

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 31 Aug 2015 10:31

these are the double posts of our lives.
Last edited by h0ag3yb3atZ on 21 Sep 2015 08:22, edited 3 times in total.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 31 Aug 2015 10:31

Awesome! thanks for getting that posted so quick Mat! it was great playing with you and i look forward to seeing that slapping illusion>fairy ss illusion drill from ya :)

played 4 days in a row last week topped with a bsc session in salem with bowler and ben little. one session was 3+ hours long, all focused on drilling bubba beaters for the most part.

Also had a session yesterday with the kemmibal holocaust…we both played like absolute shit but remain optimistic. the first half hour or so i definitely saw a glimpse of matt’s next level stuff. his form on basic type stuff for him like blurry whirl>fog somehow even looked better then usual. expect big things from my dude this east coasts.

stuff from last week:

- working on gyro mirage>dimwalk>dlo. hit the full drill sealed with tomahawk to a good string.

- gyro clip>sidewalk>stepping clip>spinning clip>gyro clipper rpt on both sides, drilling drilling drilling.

- stepping whirl>gyro toe>tripwalk>stepping whirl>gyro toe>Quantum Op Clip>shuffle. Fuck me to tears.

-Symp Egg>PLO in socks, first uptimes from symp egg. gonna hopefully get the full drill in shoes soon.

-Revup>toe ss revup>run. fun. hi nik.

-Pdx drifter>ripwalk>whirling swirl>bubba beater both sides

-Lots of genuine in and out of paradox blender. first steps, pdx dlo as well as Blurry Drifter>Pdx blender>run

i want to shred tonight but have a meeting that will most likely involve drinking so probably will just end up on mortal kombat (if you've got PS4 get at me!) and shred the rest of the week. Polini is sending me some new lavers that are the right size so will hopefully experience a nice level up between having the right equipment and drilling.

defeating the rest of monday. good vibes of our lives. here's a dope trakkkk.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Hogan: New Blog Vid

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 22 Sep 2015 12:44

i had a dream last night where i beat my fearless record and it felt so sick...still less than 10 though, even in my dreams i suck at pdx blender :P

Started to slowly plant the seeds of a jam in my area at east coasts and people seem pretty interested. i need to make a few very important life moves before i can paint an accurate timeline of when i can start putting together a “marketing” plan for it and actually have an official date. i have some pretty crazy ideas as far as funding, promotion and actually running the mother fucker go. I’d like to get a little more clever then yoguying people on some fundraiser site and at the same time provide value to those who may not be able to make it but still wanna throw in so i can fly a few top level players out here

going to be a long while before i talk about this publicly again, but it’s on the forefront of my mind. I cannot wait to unveil some of the stuff i have planned and start

heres a vid from july 4th of bob and i that i've been meaning to finalize for about a month and a half. very far from our best stuff but that wasn't the intent. even though i saw him last week definitely miss the greensman, many an evening in which i get bummed i can't hit him up for impromptu shred.
shredded with peter b. and bobby g. on friday night and trained sunday

was going to do 25 vortexes both sides in sets of 5 between my drills but polini suggested vortex>blur x 10 both sides. his logic being that i work a link that will ensure i can do the trick well vs simply hitting the trick. turns out nick was right unsurprisingly.

highlights from both shredddz, mostly was runs but also hit some cool combos n trix:

vortex>blur x10 bs. flip was feeling so good by the end of it. i don’t want to drop on vortex in 2016, will keep at this. vortex>mobius rpt looks like it will be doable soon.

a crazy new triple dex. must show polini before i can confirm i got it though.

nuke same osis>vortex>paradox whirling swirl

pdx torque>mobius sealed with paradox torque>paradox torque

-Grifter>Grifter sealed with Pdx Grifter

-FLURRICANE!!!!!!! dream trick, got it twice in front of bowler and bob, one to a good run.

keeping up with the theme of musik in mah blog posts. heard this for the first time in a while driving home from the cape a few weeks ago during a beautiful sun shower whilst coming over the bridge back to boston. so pretty.
nothin' but love, clean lungs and whirlygigs.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

Nathan8
Shredaholic

Re: Hogan: New Blog Vid

Post by Nathan8 » 22 Sep 2015 17:29

Vortex> mobius repeat is a great idea, it's just one of those drills that says "Hey, I'm good at footbag. So good I can do that both sides."

I'd like to give you the most improved award. Out of all the players I kicked with at Jamps and East Coasts this year, you were certainty the most improved. When I saw you throwing down those ps whirls and tomahawks (right? I think I saw at least one) early Saturday.. I knew something had changed. So that it made it a blast to kick with you, plus you're just super fun to kick with. #hoagieeatingahoagie
Also, bummer to hear Bob has migrated. I think I only kicked with him once, but certainly a cool guy. That video you made was the perfect send off.

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 06 Oct 2015 07:33

you give the best compliments nathan, i don't think i deserve that award but i certainly enjoyed kicking with you. thanks for being a genuine human (moreso lifewise but definitely footbag wise too mr. plasticman)

getting owned by life things but now that i'm not coaching much it's easier to organize homework/working out/yoga into daily living more seamlessly. also the fact that i don't have to do any lame coupley-fall activities in massachusetts deserves a post on it's own.

also have begun my foray into wordpress and <shudders> web design. more specifically the genesis framework implementation. Putting in a few hours a day on that and pretty fascinated by the entire ideology behind the design itself. it's one thing to do a festive postcard campaign and hail mary a mailing list until you get a shred of the desired results, but to be able to show a client "you got x many form fillouts on the page because i put the form here using this widget in this format to reduce x amount of clicks which resulted in x amount of request for quotes which is why 9% of people who visit your site are staying" is pretty fucking invaluable in 2015 i think. the guy who's teaching me wants me to be able to bang out my first site in a few weeks so must elevate.

starting to get back into drill mode which is nice, i'm on the 5th session of a training program i put together. if i'm being honest with myself, i really haven't done much of anything to elevate my game in the past few years other then just shred alot so i think if i can continue the way i'm going and play smart, i could develop nicely over the next year.

i think i can hit a beast soon. i've come stupidly close to 3 or 4 combos but there's one i've been set on that my body will soon be ready for, hopefully will snag that milestone in the next few sessions. hit another spender last night too, much easier then the first, maybe if i just yoguy i can throw one of those at the end of food>mullet or something.

still slowly plugging away at blenders, being sure i hit it at least twice on both sides each session. can't wait to hit spender>spender gah.

re-learning furious after a talk with nick. my strong side jani feels almost ripwalkish sometimes now after implementing nick's thought process. i hit a big nemesis first try on sunday and sealed a thin one with a good run. i don't know that i've ever hit a clean genesis and i've definitely never hit neb/clownface so those are things i'd like to achieve within the next few months.

dimlights of our lives:

- 30+ contacts with very little bop starting with pdx torque>gig>spinning whirl
-jani>mobius>pdx blender

-barroque>pdx blender. video tells me it's good. had barroque>mobius off the foot several times, that shit feels crazy.

-blurry whirl>blurry whirl>ps whirl>ps whirl again

-mobius>mobius is always fun and still a highlight.

- nuke same side osis>ducking clipper rpt

-mobius>paradox torque both sides

-paradox torque>mobius both sucks. fuck yeah torques.

switching up my music footer with some good ol' dave brubeck. this one puts me right where i need to be when starting the day. busted out mile's "kind of blue" on the drive to a meeting today and that was just the perfect musical digestion before getting shit started. this one is no different.
wordtoyadad.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 06 Oct 2015 07:52

h0ag3yb3atZ wrote:more specifically the genesis framework implementation.

re-learning furious after a talk with nick. i don't know that i've ever hit a clean genesis
Cannot be a coincidence. Hopefully these both get locked down at the same time.

h0ag3yb3atZ wrote: and i've definitely never hit neb/clownface so those are things i'd like to achieve within the next few months.
Not that I'm particularly good at any of these, but I find these in ascending order of difficulty to be:

1. Clown
2. Gen
3. Nem
4. Neb

If you have a snappy eggbeater, then clown is straightforward and harder to "the" than nem. I feel like gen allows you to get away with the lowest set, provided you pivot at the exact right moment. Nebula is still mysteriously hard for me, so no input there.

h0ag3yb3atZ wrote: -mobius>paradox torque both sides
-paradox torque>mobius both sucks. fuck yeah torques.
Challenge you to get the old Lon combo: mob-PT-PT-mob. You can do eeet!

isirc10
Fearless

Post by isirc10 » 07 Oct 2015 08:26

h0ag3yb3atZ wrote:also have begun my foray into wordpress and <shudders> web design. more specifically the genesis framework implementation. Putting in a few hours a day on that and pretty fascinated by the entire ideology behind the design itself. it's one thing to do a festive postcard campaign and hail mary a mailing list until you get a shred of the desired results, but to be able to show a client "you got x many form fillouts on the page because i put the form here using this widget in this format to reduce x amount of clicks which resulted in x amount of request for quotes which is why 9% of people who visit your site are staying" is pretty fucking invaluable in 2015 i think. the guy who's teaching me wants me to be able to bang out my first site in a few weeks so must elevate.

Your footbag "dimlights" are pretty bright, but I'm a fan of the above. Hell yeah for wordpress and its widgety form goodness. Though it has a few quirks, the system is a great one to know if you want to be marketable for the foreseeable future.
Ivan Iakimenko

Maker of I^2 Footbags!

Asmus
Ass Moose

Re: Hogan: No Pizza is an Island

Post by Asmus » 07 Oct 2015 23:19

Sounds like you are killing it bro!

Listen to this shit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doo-Bop

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Re: Hogan: whatever & ever, amen.

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 16 Nov 2015 12:55

Yo Moose, doo bop is the shit other then the rap tracks which are only really lame lyrically. thanks for reminding me it existed, not sure i'd actually listened to it in it's entirety.

I kind of admire Miles for expanding into other genres in the 80's and early 90's and going against the contemporary jazz critic "i can't get past freddie freeloader" grain. I think "On The Corner" might be my favorite work from that period, maybe because it reminds me of a Blaxploitation film soundtrack and the hustle and bustle of NYC, combined with that icon heavy 70ish travis bickle feel. Much recommend if you haven't peeped that already.

Probably had less then 10 sessions since last post. got crushed by general life things (work on work on work) & lack of motivation. need to put on a little muscle as well as train more then once a week and i think i'll be about where i was at the end of the summer form wise soon...although i just bought fallout 4 (just unlocked the mission that makes you go to the witch museum in salem, thats a lot of what the fuck) which is probably going to offset things like seeing boobs, pretending to exercise and contributing to society in anyway.

don't feel like being specific but don't be surprised if i pop up on the west coast somewhere by 2017. doesn't seem like theres much here to offer me anymore other then work and taxes. going to continue pushing hard on the design path until the time is right. most are amazed i'd want to leave the northshore at all which makes sort of makes my soul hurt. fuck witches, yo.

highlights from the last month feel a little more epic then usual, the last 3 were all 3 sessions I had last week which is awesome math.

-played footbag with boatz in boston at northeastern. ate bacon burgers, cherry dr. pepper and cajun fries at 5 guys after shred.

-kicked the ol' bean bag with bobby green :!: in boston at northeastern. consumed a double bacon burger with hella bleu cheese and tallboy shipyards post sesh at BEEZ after (put yer ricky bobby reference here).

-stalled the bag on our feetz at the gym in beverly with none other then BAP hopefully Nick "The" polini....there should be an epic food highlight here but he hit some blurry twirls and left me, just like all the men in my life. I really wanted a bacon burrito i was deadset on consuming after hacky but ended up just feeling used & dirty, having nothing to do with mexican food.
fuck you nick.

-dexed the hambone with m' boy kemmino in scenic springfield mass. dove deep into the world of.....double bacon burgers with jalapanos and peeped the 5yoguys milkshake for the first time. went thrifting/VHS tape chronicling post shred. 100/100.

great shreds all around. tweaked my knee a bit during bob's session so i had to call it early but overall i can't complain about 3 wonderful individuals shreddin' it with me in da homestate in 1 week, keep the visitorzzz comin' we got witches heeyah.

Matt & nick are getting so good, i cant even try to keep up anymore so spent alot of time pushing really dumb concepts during both sessions, which is kemmers favorite! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (quantum "ducking" back catch as well as ps whirl>stepping lap catch are easily everything i've ever worked for.) favorite one was blurry whirl>spinning lapcatch caught on the ground cutting up my kne>headstand>clipper>run)
modern guilt=da chronic.

peace, glass surfaces, diner food & razor blades.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Re: Hogan: Whatever & Ever, Amen.

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 16 Nov 2015 14:54

whoa
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 11 Dec 2015 13:17

got about 875 things to do between now and the end of the year..... everyday i look at my playstation & fallout and wonder when i can rage that bitch for a few hours again, the commonwealth needs me. been kicking about 3 times a week but not doing very much yoga or working out, so naturally my game is sort of staying in place- leaning towards deteriorating.

moving out of my house at the end of the month with some homiez if all goes well. if i can make that move true at the end of 2015 it would mean the world to me and that will complete the last major life goal i really have at this time, put in our applications today so fingaz crossed. once that happens, all footbag fam is welcome at the h-block abode.

shredded sunday with phildo & had a laughably bad session on monday night and haven’t touch the hack since. going to get in a session tonight because stress and need the normalcy of mind that footbag provides. i don’t smoke before playing now (or really, much at all lately) which has made me play alot stronger lately me thinks, even if i still sort of suck at the moment.

some stuff:

-Food>far gyro toe a bunch, this run was actually not so bad. https://www.instagram.com/p/-9w80yDZYI/

-pete’s link from the super secret chatroom: inside kick>rev whirling rake bs

-gyro swirls all over the place inspired by gatesman. had one run with both midstring that started with my right side one. I should own these eventually.

-toe gyro mirage>tripwalk>run. so many toe gyro mirages the other day, dankest trick.

-Paradox torque for two>long run ending on mobius>mobius>footbag fly way the hell away from me. felt creamy.

-5 spinning ducking butterflys in one string, so close to triple bsos.

-pixie op gyro toe>double switch swag swag swag.

-started a string with spinning ducking osis>blurry whirl>spinning whirl with a bunch of fun stuff ending on mobius>ducking legover>almost smoke. nothing crazy but the flow felt good. imagined i was luis m. or something haha.

also started to dick around with double ducking and diving zulu (or weaving, i don’t know) i filmed a bunch and sent them to nick, some were clearly the but we both agreed that i did clean several of them enough to claim hitting the following tricks:

i got a few things, two of which I think might be inventions.

-double ducking clipper
-diving weaving or whatever it is, clipper
-double ducking osis
-double ducking gyro toe
-double ducking osiris ( dubbing it hosiris if an invention)

i don’t think these are too difficult for the average player, but my shoulders neck hurt like a bitch the next day after doing so many in one session lol, i don’t know if i really care enough to add these to my game…although double ducking mullet would be so hawt.

need to beast mode threw everything but i plan on hitting the gym hard once the calendar flips and really pushing where i can take my game the coming year. haven’t had the time to have the conversation i need to have with nick, but you best believe i’m gonna be pushing shit even harder in 2016.

still posting music as a footer....also been into this album lately. Funkadelic is the shit.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

ooh well hey nick just puttin' around whats new brah?

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 05 Jan 2016 14:12

those 875 things all got did and i think i'm still reeling from the last month and a half.

went into last month knowing that i would most likely be on the brink of moving/generally just wanted to chill and not travel so I skipped NYJ in order to <hopefully> make that life move true & fortunately it happened. Now living in the hipster mecca of downtown salem, surrounded by homies, witches and plenty of tourists. alan is sort of the best heterosexual man wife there ever was.

really slacking on shred, havent played in about a week heres what i remember:

-vortex>drifter rpt starting from the side i haven't hit it

-pixie muted swirl>same gyro toe both sides

-gyro toe>inspinning butterfly

-blurry whirling swirl like it's my job a few times

-the sunil combo, always a fav https://www.instagram.com/p/_xTslmDZZn/ ... eat_dj_s3t

-nuke same whipping gyro toe. pete hit spinning whipping rake so i tried to be as good, got this a bunch it's a fun un, thank you kyle kook.

meh, mostly lame. I really hate my game lately and it's mostly because i'm not working on it enough. i could either work out really hard and train footbag tonight or go home and play fallout. been the later usually, looking to come back strong and start fucking dreams again, come spring.

i know it's their cliche track but this post's footer song is near and dear to my heart and given they announced a new album and tour today, feels appropriate. one of the most beautiful songs ever written imo, no surprise really so many articles have been written analyzing it. james murphy's got me heartbroken, nostalgic, sad about what could have been, stoked about what is yet hopeful for tomorrow all at once.

happy 2016 y'all, let's make this one special.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: ooh well hey nick just puttin' around whats new brah?

Post by C-Fan » 05 Jan 2016 14:39

Props on the move to Salem. Big life changes like that are scary, but usually lead to good things.
h0ag3yb3atZ wrote: -the sunil combo, always a fav https://www.instagram.com/p/_xTslmDZZn/ ... eat_dj_s3t
Sunil combo is flurry-toe blur-pigbeater, not smog. Also, you get extra points for doing the arm gesture afterwards too:
If USO is in Boise in late June/early July, you think you'd make it?

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

hogan: good! didn't realize how strongly i feel about curtai

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 13 Jan 2016 14:01

BSC ripped it up in a dusty ass dank basement in the dot last sunday. in attendance were one pedero bolero as well as ben “big” little. space was a little cramped but good things were hit, ben lives in the flowzone and i remember pete hitting spinning dlo>porque which was hot.

stuff and things:

-stepping ducking symp whip first try

-symp quantum legover>toe far revup>run

-blurry drifter>ducking flying osis

nuke same osis>gyro whirling swirl first try

fog>tripwalk>food processor>run

-first really good attempts at triage, as well as pixie symp quantum legover.

sort of a tough week. 2016 has brought in a few painful experiences i knew i'd have to embrace in time but wasn't really ready to....heading to a wake in a few that i am not prepared at all to go to. i keep writing sentences here that just don't need to go on a hack forum.

on the plus side of things, i woke up next to a lovely lady yesterday, i love my job, i love completing goals, i love footbag when my knee dosen't hurt too bad, i love all of those in my square in life and i wake and bake and throw darts looking at the ocean in the morning out of my apartment window which is a dream come true.... all things considered i am hoagey-beatzing my way through life. this one is relevant to me today.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

isirc10
Fearless

Re: good!didn't realize how strongly i feel about curtains,

Post by isirc10 » 14 Jan 2016 11:40

:( Sorry about the downside, but glad you've got an upside to keep things in perspective. Your upside is very similar to mine (aside from the oceanside apt and wake'n'bake darts) and I'm glad things are looking up.

I got a NYJ shirt as a gift from Ryan. I'd like to give you props on a kickass design. It's one of my favs. Hope to kick with you sometime this year.
Ivan Iakimenko

Maker of I^2 Footbags!