Totoro footblog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Re: Totoro footblog

Post by TomTilly » 03 Oct 2012 09:32

Today I finally hit WHIRR, bitches!!!
Tilly Tamás

"The mistake is not to drop it. The mistake is not to pick it up."

dasreen
Shredaholic

Post by dasreen » 03 Oct 2012 11:44

So, you like Ghibli movies? I love them so much! Totoro is your favorite then?
rene

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 17 Nov 2012 04:39

Yes, I love them, and yes, Totoro is likely my favourite :) I didn't see all of the Myazaki movies, though.
During this week some epic sessions happened, producing some highlights I have to share with modified. So, here we go:

whirling swirl bsos
blurry whirl>spinning legover bsos
paradon swirl
diving swirl
blurry whirl> spinning pdx eggbeater
blurry whirl> scorpion's tail (other side)

I love spinning out from whirls, that has been one of my weaknesses, until now. I love the feeling when I understand how to do a move easily I sucked for ages with.

Sadly I cannot go to the Austrian champs this year. Shame. If I can get a good part-time job, maybe I can go to todexon. I've never been there and want to attend one time.
I also decided to make a video to the christmas calendar. Now I think I could make a video which won't be boring for the footbag community. Let's see.
Tilly Tamás

g00d33
Egyptian Footgod

Post by g00d33 » 21 Nov 2012 08:29

Really cool highlights! I like the blurry whirl > spinning pdx eggbeater the most!
John Goode

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 24 Nov 2012 13:57

cutting a video for the Christmas Calendar...

edit: Whohoo, it's ready! I spent several hours with the filming and editing, I really hope you'll like it. It also includes footage about Ábel and Grek.
Tilly Tamás

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 03 Dec 2012 22:24

Had a nice session yesterday. I hit spinning ducking butterfly>food processor, and double blender; also alpine blurrywhirl again the day before.
Tilly Tamás

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 08 Dec 2012 07:45

Well, to any of you asked me for a video, here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... sv6sjfmObk

Hope you'll like it!
Tilly Tamás

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Post by rjadamson » 08 Dec 2012 08:35

Wow -- really great shred. You guys rule. Loved the pigbeaters.

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 15 Apr 2013 04:25

Wellcome back, footblog!

During the late autumn I had kind of a break in footbag due to a lower back pain which got worse after every session. At the beginning I ignored it and hoped it' ll go away, but it didn't. It was very annoying that I have to choose between footbag and painless life, not mentioning the fact that I'm studying as a physiotherapist and still couldn't heal myself.

After a time it still got better, thanks to God. Since that I play recently again, like 2 times a week in general, which is not so much but still more than one time in 3 weeks. The weather is FINALLY warm here. I LOVE it. This winter was pretty fucking long, but it's over. To celebrate this, yesterday I had my first outdoor session with Grek. Playing outside felt great, we shredded like hell.
I surely hit a lot of new stuff in the past 3 months I can't remember (just as usual... may I had to smoke less), but here I need to mention some epic shit:

spanishfly bs
blurry whirl>spanishfly
ducking far motion strong side
blurriest>pdx blender bs.

The basic concept of my training is to develop my control and flow. I mean, do correct stalls after symple swirls, doubledowns and whirls so I can link them easier. I'm a bit boring of my 5 add>osis>infinity>5add>osis>infinity game.

Otherwise footbag is not the only sport I do recently. I'm really into street/ghetto workout for 1,5 years and show a nice progress. Footbag makes me sure I don't skip the leg day lol. The community is bigger than in footbag, but it is also like a big family, people with the same passion and respect about others' work.
Yeah and I have a new girlfriend, since last week. I haven't seen her for 4 days, but we'll meet in 40 minutes, I really can't wait for it. Little fairy. I love her.
edit: she broke up with me. Fuckin whore.
Tilly Tamás

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 23 Apr 2013 07:33

It is so much spring here it is almost summer. Therefore I'm being pissed off about "getting tired of the cold spring" posts on 9gag.
Anyway Grek and I had a very nice session this afternoon. We both played well, and not mentioning a lot of other nice runs I get a random drill:

Blurry whirl>blizzard>tripwalk>rpt. felt good.

I'm also about throwing atomsmashers into my runs which is cool. I should do the same thing with stepping ducking sets.

After a couple of tries Grek hit ducking scorpion's tail which is madness, and a triple pickup ("triple-fuckin-pickup", he said). He also tried surreal>maelstrom>whirlwind, got only the first link, but what the hell.

Hot chicks are awaken from their winther-sleep and now they are walking all around, making me crazy. I have to get at least one of them.

And one more thing. Eat some bali kratom before shredding. It will work, trust me.
Tilly Tamás

TomTilly
BSOS Beast

Post by TomTilly » 27 Apr 2013 05:00

Sunshine.

Gentle wind.

25 °C.

Pixie everything.

First try.
Tilly Tamás