Operation: Guiltless and Higher

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
KRyan
Shredalicious

Re: Operation: Guiltless and Higher

Post by KRyan » 13 Jun 2014 01:18

Had a short session today. Decided to hit stepping set from far whirl. SO I hit toe whirl > ripwalk bsos and then decided I should do that for pdx whirl too haha. Realised I hadn't hit stepping from pdx or toe whirl so it felt good.

Still practicing stepping set but because I haven't been able to kick much lately haven't made much improvement. I decided to go onto some toe whirl < illusion drills and just some long guiltless runs instead.

Made a pretty good guiltless run with maybe 15-16 uniques in there and some more contacts. Would love to get this up to 30 as it would be nice to get a nice shred30 score for once.

Have a sore spot in my ankle that I think I caused in my last session, sorta felt it a little today but hoping it doesn't keep niggling me as I don't want to get injured haha.

In other news, going to see Anberlin play here in Sydney in a months time, super stoked and glad that I will get to see them at least once before they call it quits. Can't wait :-)
You've got a hundred years to live, but probably not footbag. Better get Shredding!