Austin Phillipi- footblog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
AzWhereI-Be
Circle Kicker

Austin Phillipi- footblog

Post by AzWhereI-Be » 25 Jun 2012 23:01

Hi, im Austin Phillipi , i first started playing footbag mid-school year this year just circle kicking in the hall ways. which was a lot i have no idea how i passed 2nd semester. no one really played at my school at all at first . some friends and i thought it would be something fun to do on are spare time . sooo we went to wall-mart and got are first footbag. a week in we knew there had to be something better but its really hard to get a fast footbag in az. all there really is sand masters and toughs 8-panel dirt bags. so that's what we got i now have some 32's but by the end of the year i really wanted to do more with footbaging. as the summer started i have started freestyle footbag which is a vary fun and challenging sport that will keep me striving for new tricks daily.

as of right know i got (about 4 weeks into freestyle ) i feel really good with my inside stales/delays/kicks both feet ,good with right toe kick/stalls getting better with left i can atw with right trying to work with my left more it close but haven't got one yet ,i can also get a pixie every once in a while.

with in the week i hope to better my left side with atw to better my self for a mirage, legover or Illusion while i work to get a clipper for both leg which should open up doors to other tricks

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 26 Jun 2012 08:32

Awesome. Good work with the bothsidedness -- that's super important. It's also great that you're working those basic stalls. Keep it up and you'll go far. Welcome.

AzWhereI-Be
Circle Kicker

Post by AzWhereI-Be » 29 Jun 2012 15:45

im going to cali for the week hoping to play a lot of footbag. im going to be in the mission beach/bay area. be back in a week to update!!!!!!! my progress!!!!