Danny Boi'$ FootblG

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Re: Operation Dinkleberg

Post by DC Clinks » 01 Sep 2015 20:03

kevin: I thx actually worked kinda hard on it. figured out the numeric code for it n errything. this website had some coolio info on converting colors into numeric codes or w/e. didn't understand any of it but fun to read anyways!

----

ya boy played for 1 hour today with no pain what's good. #hope4thebestplan4theworst
been following Polini's advice and pretty much walking on my toes for a week so far. impacts are noticeably more soft. Looking good, feeling good.
:arrow: 20 Clipper > Near Pick-up BS
:arrow: Clipper > Near Pick-up> Butterflyz > Near Mirage rpt x1
:arrow: Clipper > Far Legover > Butterflizzle > Paradox Mirage rpt x1

this song has been stuck in my head and i've been listening to it for half an hour on repeat. i dont know why. first time really listening to the lyrics. nice song.

Im gonna hit butter > ss butter > paradox mirage rpt tomorrow. GOT A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE.
that is all bye.
-Daniel C. NY, USA. "Sacrifice a goat to our Lord and Savior Evan Gatesman".

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 02 Sep 2015 12:25

why does this keep happening what's wrong with me?? please send help. Image

:arrow: drilled some illusions (form on left is janky as fuck, need to work on it)
:arrow: Clipper > SS Pickup > SS Butterfly > Paradox Mirage rpt x1
:arrow: Butterfly > SS Butterfly > Paradox Mirage rpt x1
:arrow: Ducking Paradox Mirage from right
Source
Byee.

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 02 Sep 2015 20:58

Hey I finally caught up on your blog somewhat! I enjoyed your Artsfest and NYFA write ups. Almost felt like I was there for a second..

Your form is looking good in the Aug 13 video. A couple reminders: stay light on your toes and don't forget to breathe :)

Hope to kick with you at NYJ!

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 16 Sep 2015 16:41

Hey Cass, glad you enjoyed my write-ups. It felt nice to finally get all the activities of those events in order. I am slowly becoming more aware on your first piece of advice and have been doing a better job trying to stay on my toes. The second part though... Still need to work on it :P will frequently be in a string where at the end I just say to Kemdawg "Yep forgot the whole breathing thing". Guess I'll just have to force myself to do it more. Not sure whether or not I'll be going to NYJ, we'll see.

----

Had a good hour and fifteen minute sesh today without even as much as a hint of shin pain or discomfort. I want to bring my Illusions up to speed with the rest of my game before investing a lot of time into bigger things/concepts. All situated back at college again so will, body permitting, be making a name for myself as that hacky sack kid again. I guess there's a group of hacky sackers in the freshmen class or something that I keep hearing about. Haven't seen them yet though... Oh well, will undoubtedly run into them at some point.

:arrow: 10 Illusion BS
:arrow: 5 Clipper > Near Illusion BS
:arrow: 5 Clipper > Far Illusions BS
Don't really have that many interesting stories yet, so here's a goat saying yea.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 18 Sep 2015 19:52

Had a decent session today that was accidentally dedicated to Pickups.
:arrow: 5 Clipper > Far Pickup
:arrow: 5 Clipper > Near Pickup
:arrow: 1 Clipper > Near Pickup rpt x2 (8 contacts)
:arrow: Pickup x11
Few Whirl attempts on both sides, should get it in a couple more sessions.

I saw The Visit this past weekend in the movie theaters with my friends. It was a pretty decent B type horror movie. Note, I don't cope with horror movies very decently. Went from really scary to fucking hilarious in the same scene, was very interesting. At one point in the movie I turned to my friend James and said "I am not doing well." accidentally during a moment of silence in the movie and pretty much the whole audience heard me and starting laughing haha. Fun times.
All for now, footbag more over weekend.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 19 Sep 2015 19:24

Chill sesh with Kemino today. Feeling pretty sick the past couple days, sore throat n headache shit. Feel somewhat better as I'm writing this, but I was pretty drained for energy at the time of shred. Messed around with some whirls and ducking stuff, along with trying to do longer strings with Matt. Got a couple decent runs of like 10-15+ tiltless. Also a link suggested by Matt to control my clipper sets better out of butter Butterfly > SS Clipper > Paradox Mirage. Haven't been very happy with my string lengths of late. Just expecting to be able to hit 10-15 tiltless pretty easily now and I get frustrated when I can't. Longer strings will come with better consistency I guess. Really want to solidify the basic LIMP shit before moving on fully to higher level steez. Mirage/Legover are both pretty solid at the moment, Pickup/Illusion less so.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 26 Sep 2015 07:27

Had a session yesterday that went ok. Didn't really drill anything in particular, just messed with some stuff.
Butterfly > Paradox mirage rpt op x2 (8 contacts)
Clipper > OP clipper x5 (10 contacts)

Might play today depending on how I feel later on.

I went with Kemmer and some of his friends/coworkers to some bars for his birthday. First time actually going to a bar with friends (only turned 21 in July) so that was p cool. Got to drink some dank cider and take a piss in a fucking dank bathroom. Met and talked to pretty much everyone, which I guess is a step up for me in these big kinds of social situations. Matt's friend Kevin is just the funniest, most outgoing dude on the planet. A few of Matt's coworkers were from Ukraine, so that was pretty interesting as well. Had conversations ranging from butt play with Steve and Cassidy, to the conflict in Ukraine with Kat, to how fucking easy a ducking paradox mirage (with Matt ofc) will be once I can actually duck consistently.

Did some general life talk with Alex and Alana(spelling? Matt pls help). Cassidy is very open about her sexual preferences. Anthony was fucking hilarious with his made up Ukrainian traditions and stories. Kat was very nice and interesting to talk to, mostly talked about Putin being a crazy asshole and the general lifestyle in Ukraine. Had a funny conversation with Anthony and Christie(also sp?) on our way over to the next bar about who would die first in the horror movie scenario we were pretending to happen. Matt and his romantic love interest would be the first to die, followed by me and Kevin (the nerdy and witty sidekicks to the main hero Kemino). Was overall a pretty chill af Friday.

Playing with Kemino tomorrow 4 sure.

My dreams and aspirations in Runescape are slowly coming together. Soon I will have the ultimate ranger account with which to rain arrows down on my foes.

My roommate and I finally finished the storyline in GTA V for the PS4. He said in the beginning of the semester that he was considering buying a PS4, to which I told him that I would buy him GTA if he did. So that happened. Right now we're working on consolidating our monopoly on the stock markets to make beaucoup bills.

All four now cy@.

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 26 Sep 2015 12:11

Work on your Fishing you noob! :D

It was my first 99 - back in like 2009. I wanted to go back and try the new mode (Darkscape?) but the game became too complicated over the years.
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 01 Oct 2015 22:58

Vojta: Haha yea, I hate fishing so its one of my lower stats. I'll get it to 50 at some point. They actually came out with a new version of the old runescape that has a much more 2007/2008 feelings. It's pretty cool.

----
Had a session with Kemino on Sunday. Been mad fucking busy with schoolwork and shit so haven't played since then. Got a few highlights:
Butterfly > near mirage > butterfly > paradox mirage rpt op x1 (20 contact string total)
Ss butterfly > far pickup rpt op x1 (19 contact string total) butterfly > infinity > Ss mirage rpt op x1

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 04 Oct 2015 16:46

Played with Kemmer today for about 3 n a half hours. Doesn't make up not playing all week but it's something I guess. Last couple weeks have been pretty busy schoolwise and it's looking like it will stay that way for a bit (whole semester? taking 5 classes + senior thesis prep). Lots of writing and reading. Anyways, shred twas good. I'm at the point now where I can basically hit any variation (minus symph) of Legover, Mirage, or Pickup midstring no problem. At Matt's recommendation, going to start expanding into different sets and tricks. Drifter, DLO, Osis, Whirl, Stepping, Ducking etc. Hopefully I'll have enough time to play a few times this week.
:arrow: Clipper > SS Pickup > SS Legover > SS Butterfly > Paradox Mirage rpt op x1
:arrow: Butterfly > Paradox Mirage rpt op x2
:arrow: a couple DLOs starting from right leg set (dunno what is considered to be the start of the trick)
:arrow: a few nice strings of 15+ contacts

Was a little bummed out footbag-wise the past couple weeks, guess I got some shit to work on now so that's cool. Excited to really get into new stuff while drilling basics at the same time. Illusions and Orbits/ATW still need work.

In other news, my roommate and I like to make pictures of ridiculous shit that we made in MS Paint and stick them on our door. Here's our latest work:

Unfortunately cannot take credit for the reptilian aspect of the photo, we just found it on the Internet and put the headlines and pyramid onto it.

Some of our other work includes Nicolas Cage adapting various roles. For example,

Jesus Cage

Nicolas Cage as a Soviet propaganda figure

It is interesting to note that our pictures have not yet been ripped down by drunk belligerent college students. This fact is interesting because we have whiteboards outside all our rooms that some people (like my roommate) draw pictures and people on for amusement. These pictures are usually wiped away or otherwise defaced within a week. Meanwhile, all of our pictures have been intact since the start of the semester a few weeks ago. I really don't know what to make of this. Either everyone who has seen them has enjoyed them enough to not rip them down, or they are potentially creeped out/ frightened enough to not fuck with the maker of these unusual pictures. Not sure which theory is more plausible.

Will update here with more periodically as I make more if anyone likes them. I must return now to my mound of essay writing. Toodles.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 08 Oct 2015 20:47

Had another 3 hour with Matt today from 6-9:25 ish. Quite possibly the best session of my life. Shit felt on point like fucking crystal clear I can see everything happening with my body ya feel me. Was at the gym so had a few people commenting on how cool we were n shit. Few people joined in for a quick try. Always fun. Was sweating fucking buckets, was gross and pleasing at the same time. Anyways, got some shit:
:arrow: Clipper > Near pickup > Ss butterfly > Paradox mirage rpt x1
:arrow: Illusion > Legover rpt x1
:arrow: Illusion > Pickup rpt x1
:arrow: Illusion > SS Mirage rpt x1
:arrow: Couple more DLOs on right, left needs more work before I'll hit it.
:arrow: Ducking Paradox mirage from right again
:arrow: A few 20+ contact runs

I feel like an actual footbagger now when I play. Good things are gonna happen this year.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Re: If I Had One:Operation Dinkleberg, Fairly Oddparents Edi

Post by DC Clinks » 11 Oct 2015 21:31

Thank fucking god for Kemmers insistence on playing multiple times a week. Without him I would have only played one hour this week, but with our session Thursday plus the one we had today I played for six hours total this week. Probably the most I've played in a while. Hoping to up that more with solo seshs this week. Anyways, shred with Kemquistadoro today. Was aight, played for two hours. Hit average shit plus a couple nice things. Stuff:
Threw in a DLO midstring on my now strongside, went on to twenty contact run
Ducking clipper from right
Illusion to Ss mirage rpt op x2
One 28 contact run of mostly tiltless shit with some toe bails in between

Footbag is fucking great. Wish I had actual time to devote to it every day.

Getting a bit better about controlling my anger/ frustration while shredding and remaining positive. That's always nice. Especially being able to reflect on stuff before posting it on here. Makes for a more tranquil mindset over. Nice shit.

Gonna go fucking hard with new shit and working on weaker components illusions orbits/atw pickup to some degree to make shred better. Want my game to be unrecognizable from early summer, I guess it kinda already is. But yea new shit lets get pumped yo, play footbag set fires go fucking ham guys.

(don't actually set fires please)

#FreeWilly #SaveTheTrees #AnimalRightsHashtagsOnModified

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=8QuFmY5q_Ck[/youtube]

Ryan_Morris
Multidex Master

Post by Ryan_Morris » 12 Oct 2015 20:11

More photoshop!

And I'm very pleased to hear about your recent progress, particularly in the DLO category. Keep it up!
Ryan Morris

PSU crew, ECFU, Michigan Footbag, and counting.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 30 Oct 2015 21:49

Well, I had a nice little write up that I was gonna post but then I accidentally pressed V instead of X so I fucking hate myself, alright. Don't feel like writing everything again so here's like 5 fragmented thoughts. Footbag once a week, no time ever. Life is OK. Thank you Ryan. Highlights today:
-Butterfly>Paradox Mirage> SS Butterfly> Paradox Mirage rpt op x1
-SS Muted Mirage from inside > SS Butterfly > Paradox Mirage ending on inside BS

Kemmer's game is nice n pretty. He does Rev-Ups now that are p dank yo. He did spinning stuff a bit today and I questioned my existence in regards to physical reality. I miss BenApril. Ivan you're cool keep doing what u do. I got 49 Fishing just for you Vojta. Been getting into interesting music shit. Here's more photoshop/fishing/songs.

Image Brain is fucking fried right now, cant even type correctly. Will do a better post when something actualy cool happens/ I dont hate shortcut keys and all they represent. Bye.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 31 Oct 2015 23:24

Sup fellow dank lords. Had a solo session today at like midnight lol. We'll see how I feel tomorrow but plans to play with Kemmeroni Pizza are in place. Wasn't really that eventful, only played maybe 30-45 minutes, mainly drills components of Illusion, Mirage, n butterfly to work towards a drill I got a few times.
-Warmed up with Clipper > Near Pickup > Pickup > Pickup rpt op x1
-Illusion > Butterfly > Near Mirage > SS Illusion rpt op x1

Had a nice catch up chat with Ivan, talking life n music shit. We been grooving to the same ish recently so we exchanging songs n artists, shit like that. Ivan is a cool dude, miss seeing his purdy face. Miss all you fuckers, hope life is treating you all okay.

Halloween weekend overall has been chill. Didn't really feel up to drinking or going out, just vidya gamed with ma roomie Jack. Was relaxing to get a recharge away from all the crazy people out n about on Friday. I got some thoughts on shit mulling around in my head, might type some stuff out on here later next week. Peace n love yo.

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 01 Nov 2015 02:45

DC Clinks wrote: I got 49 Fishing just for you Vojta.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

No Deadman mode? :)
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 01 Nov 2015 20:14

Vojta: I'll probably be getting it higher in the next week or so. No deadman mode yet, been too focused on my main account. I'll try it out at some point, been hearing cool things about it so far.

----

Hiya friends, footbag was played today with Kemz. Played for a good two hours or so, making my total time footbagging 4-5 hours this week, which I guess is an improvement. Really gonna try to get at least 2 solo sessions in this week before the weekend, should be doable as it's pretty much a normal week workload wise. Sesh today was like 9.D4NK/10? Around there. Hit some neat things:
:arrow: Mirage > Symple Legover rpt op x1 (This took way too long to get and was very frustrating, don't do symple legover much but I'll have to drill it to get better at DLO)
:arrow: First DLO from right side (I can tell these are gonna be a favorite in a few months)
:arrow: Toe SS Butterfly > SS Butterfly > Near Mirage rpt op x1 (Kemmer's suggestion, want to replace last contact with Far Pickup soon)
:arrow: Mirage > Butterfly > Far Legover > SS Illusion rpt op x1 (Slight alteration of yesterday's drill)
:arrow: Clipper > Paradox Mirage > SS Illusion > SS Legover > SS Illusion rpt op x1

Three straight days of footbag has taken a toll so I'll need to have a rest day tomorrow.
In other news, I got 60 Farming today on Runescape and explained the farming skill to Matt after he got intimate with my shower once again. Back when I was like 12 I never leveled it past level 20 so that's cool.

Here's some dank af music: Really enjoying Glitch Mob's most recent EP. Really need to pull the trigger and just buy their entire discography, haven't heard a single song in their two albums I haven't liked. Really excited to listen to their next project whenever that may be.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 02 Nov 2015 22:13

Thanks Matt for inspiring me to actually play today. Focused on Butterflies and Pick-ups as I've been having trouble with them recently (read: ever since I've learned them). Drilled some shit + tried some links:
:arrow: 10 Butterfly > SS Toe repeat opposite x1
:arrow: 20 Clipper > Far Pick-up 10 BS
:arrow: 10 Clipper > Near Pick-Up repeat opposite x1
:arrow: Toe SS Butterfly > SS Butterfly > Far Pick-Up BS (Matt knows the exact drills that take my comfort zone and throw it out the window)
:arrow: Butterfly > SS Pick-Up > SS Butterfly > SS Pick-up repeat opposite x1

Only an hour sesh but was fairly productive, feel like I have a somewhat better grasp on both tricks as a result. Here's more music if anyone actually listens to the songs I post lol: P.S. When the fuck am I gonna get a new page for this shit?

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 03 Nov 2015 20:23

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 04 Nov 2015 20:33

^binge watched like 4 hours of shrek related videos on youtube, including this slowed down version of All Stars by Smash Mouth:
Current door decs.

Most recent project: