Danny Boi'$ FootblG

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Re: Dan's Footblog

Post by DC Clinks » 18 Aug 2016 19:58

Khoa: Thanks for the compliments Khoa, appreciate it fam. Getting better one day at a time ya know? Hope you're doing alright brutha.
----
Hello companions. Footbag was played both Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I wanted to play Tuesday as well but the weather had other plans for me. Started biking around before heading to my shred spot, exploring some new roads n shit started danglin' from the sky. By the time I biked back home, I was covered head to toe in rainz. Oh well. Wednesday's sesh was 1.5 hours n today was a good 60 minutes.

Both were pretty productive in terms of drilling/progression/filming. Wednesday was more drill oriented while today I just tried getting a new clips to throw into a vid real quick. Trying to find a good balance between active training type of sessions and others just focused on freestyle shred.

Dunno if there is a perfect ratio for such a balance, I suppose it depends on what you want outta footbag / how far you want to go. At the moment I plan on going as ham as possible so maybe a 60:40 or 75:25 ratio of drill/freestyle would be most appropriate. I find drilling to be a bit more draining/taxing than regular shred as I'm trying to really focus on how I'm doing tricks, what can I do better etc. than in just normal shred.I think they're both fun/rewarding in different ways though.

Like the thrill of a drilling session comes from hitting a new trick or link/ putting in work towards refining a certain concept, whereas freestyle shred is just go with the flow do whatever and if you get some nice runs then sick grats. Anyways, shred/highlighterzZ below:
:arrow: Illusion > SS Illusion repeat opposite x5 (20 contacts)
:arrow: 30 Ducking Clipper 15 BS (marathon, not in 1 string lol)
:arrow: Ducking Paradox Mirage hit BS
:arrow: Legover > SS Legover repeat opposite x6 (24)

Short vid also: Was very happy with both the first highlight and the first clip in the video, and I think this example helps to show the distinction between the two types of sessions I was talking about earlier. Like the first highlight I was happy cuz it was a new record with that specific drill and I hit it relatively cleanly. But the first clip I was happy with just because of the length/variety of the run. I don't know, maybe I'm talking out of my ass. Anyone else think about this type of thing? What's your thoughts on drilling/freestyle shred ratio for sessions?

Enjoy this Prodigy song, been listening to them on repeat the past couple days. Bit heavier than the usual sort of stuff I post but w/e still dank. Been having a couple of persistent pains in my sessions the past few days, which I'm hoping can simply be attributed to overworking of muscles/an increase in session frequency. One is a dull ache on my inner left shin which flares up with harder impact tricks, and my right foot's arch starts to feel pretty tight after an hour, hour and a half of play time. Hopefully some rest n relaxation will fix this shit up and this isn't just the early signs of an injury. Regardless, taking a day or two off the footkick and will likely just do some sort of cross-training in the meantime that doesn't agitate the aforementioned issues.

Peace.

Edit: Oh sick new page only 8 more until I beat Dad's footblog page count I'M COMING FOR YA KEMMER.
-Daniel C. NY, USA. "Sacrifice a goat to our Lord and Savior Evan Gatesman".

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 21 Aug 2016 16:31

Your game is looking smoother - what's your tiltless record now? I guess maybe 30 or so?

I think you can mix up the drilling/freestyle within a session as well, like you can reward yourself with some just general flow for doing good work on a drill. It's up to the individual and personally I do a lot more freestyle, though I have little drills peppered in there, but I get quite bored just doing drills (mainly because I drop them too much or can't get to the level I hope to). I also do a lot with setting a target of a certain amount of contacts of something (tiltless, guiltless, all toes, knee bumps etc) and try to reach that.

AdAstra
Multidex Master

Post by AdAstra » 21 Aug 2016 17:52

Sometimes I find it useful to force myself to start a string with x > y > z and then freestyle. That way I'm drilling the concepts without the monotony of x > x > x etc. I still drill of course, but I feel like this is a decent compromise.
Austin
Lexington, KY, USA, Pale Blue Dot

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 23 Aug 2016 16:10

Dan: Thanks mate, appreciate it. Record as of today is something like 31 or 32 tiltless. Definitely feel what ya saying about mixing it up, I'll have to try that out next session rather than just drill seshs/shred seshs separately.
@Austin: Yea that makes sense, thanks for the input.
----
Sup mates. Sessions were had Friday/Monday/today. Friday/Mon were straight dedicated to Ducking Clipper drilling, both sessions consisting of the following:
:arrow: 40 Ducking Clippers (20 BS) [Marathon]

Highly exciting I know. But as a wise man named Kemmer once said in one of our sessions: "To be good at something just be good at it."

Today was just doing whatever the hell I felt like freestyle shrederino. Got a nice milestone of 30+ tiltless excluding bails like toe stall etc. Feels good fam, feels real goodz.
My new mission in music is to create a playlist based entirely on songs of this genre, whatever it may be.

Sorry for short post. Cya.

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 24 Aug 2016 06:32

DC Clinks wrote:[ :arrow: 40 Ducking Clippers (20 BS) [Marathon]
Nice work duderino
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 25 Aug 2016 16:41

Thanks Crowley.

Filmed a few attempts for the new collaboration video. Not satisfied with the results yet but I should have a few decent clips in the following week or so to post/ decide which one I want to use.

I was in the mood to write something footbag related, which I submitted to BSOS/Asmus, but I'll post it here as well. Feel free to read it/share thoughts n opinions, all that shit.

To Be A Footbagger

"More recently, I’ve started to question what it truly means to be a footbagger. What sort of criteria dictates the definition of a footbagger? What motivates us to progress and excel in such a sport? When does one really become a footbagger in earnest? These inquiries came about as I progressed a bit further into the world of footbag, myself being somewhere in the intermediate level after two years of playing. I do not represent myself to be any sort of expert on the philosophy of sports or footbag in specific—what follows is simply my efforts to piece together a coherent response to the aforementioned questions that have been kicking around (no pun intended) in my brain lately.

In order to be able to comment on when someone becomes a footbagger (physically and mentally), it is likely logical to first start with a definition of what constitutes a footbagger. A simple enough task if we stick to the quite literal interpretation of a footbagger as merely someone who engages in the sport of footbag. However, let’s attempt to convolute this definition in the interest of creating an overarching argument to our story. A footbagger: someone who plays footbag, yes—but at what skill level? How frequently does one need to play? Does the equipment or situation (i.e. solo or with another footbagger) they play in matter?

Regarding the topic of skill level, my own personal experience has been the basis of writing this piece. As I have progressed further, learning and developing beginner tricks into strings of increasing length, I’ve felt a shift in my brain in regards to being a footbagger. Now that I am a pretty comfortable tiltless player, my identification has started to shift from simply being someone who plays footbag to being a “true” footbagger. However, this is only my personal experience of transitioning, and should not be included in our definition of the true footbagger. In my opinion, skill set or expertise in footbag should not be a determinant of whether or not someone should be a considered a footbagger—that would be, frankly speaking, elitism to the point of arrogance.

Concerning the frequency of play to be considering a fully-fledged footbagger, this is one area where my opinion may not be elitist, but perhaps more exclusive than called for in our search for what defines a footbagger. It is my own opinion that in order to be labeled a “true” footbagger, some level of consistency must be maintained in regards to the intervals of play time that one commits to the sport. In the interest of providing an actual quantifiable amount to said consistency, I’d propose that at least one or two sessions (length may vary) of footbag a week would suffice. You could miss a week or two here and there, but in relation to a base line amount of play, this is what I would consider sufficient.

However, it is understood that this statement would not be inclusive enough to fit into our overall definition of a footbagger. Certain circumstances may prevent someone from playing with this level of frequency, or they may have other hobbies that take up most of their time. Along a similar thread of logic, I would consider, for example, someone who spends 90% of their free time drawing or painting and only 10% on footbag, to be an artist who happens to play footbag, not a footbagger who happens to practice the arts, if you follow me. What about someone who used to play footbag at some level of frequency but now only plays once or twice a year? For our interests, we can probably say for frequency of play: a footbagger is someone who does or has played, with some level of frequency as befits their schedule, the sport of footbag. A highly refined outline I’m afraid these guidelines are not.

In the area of equipment and situations of play, this aspect will enjoy some brevity of explanation as my own opinions, and what I will establish as an inclusive definition of footbagger in this area, are one and the same. Whether you play in the most pristine Lavers ever found on this graceful Earth, or shred in the most beaten up running shoes. Whether you are student or mentor, playing in rain or shine, day or night, I would consider that person a footbagger as long as they meet the above set standards for playing footbag. For our definition however, it will simply suffice to say that the conditions and equipment that you play in does not matter in regards to being defined as a footbagger.

With all three of these aspects now covered, we can summarize all of the above to be simply read as what follows: a footbagger is someone who does or has in the past engaged in the sport of footbag with some amount of frequency at essentially any skill set level. What a highly concise and narrowed down definition, right? But let’s try to add some more substance to our admittedly somewhat expansive description by discussing our second theme to this piece—the motivations for playing footbag.

For motivational factors related to why someone would play footbag, we need not necessarily look at the footbag world / footbag culture in specific; perhaps only determine why someone would play any sport in general. Certainly, what is arguably fundamental to any sporting event is the thrill or fun associated with either playing or watching it. To exceed and expand your own abilities and technical skills in said sport, most definitely another aspect of possible motivating factors. Also, on some instinctual level, the need for human interaction in regards to social events or gathering may also be presumed. I’m no sociologist, certainly not any level of biological expert or practitioner. However, it is easily apparent to see the level of bonding or friendship that occurs when two people / a group of athletes play the same sport together.

Thus far however, we have not really discerned any motivating factors that would lead one to play footbag in particular. In this area, I can think of several reasons that are readily apparent to anyone who has played footbag for more than a couple months / been to a footbag event, jam, or tournament. The community or culture in general, having a friend or crew to shred with, or even getting props or recognition on your game, a particular good run, or personally difficult trick. Last, but certainly not least, is the drive to constantly improve and develop your trick selections, variety, and skillset.

Footbag culture or events are perhaps known for being highly welcoming and friendly, in my own experience and likely others as well—more-so than any “regular” or mainstream sports. This statement has several different aspects to it which I would like to discuss, but for now let’s focus on footbag events or tournaments themselves. Jams are informal to the point of being intimate—what I mean by this is that virtually nowhere else in mainstream sports (that I have seen) will you likely find a group of players get together from all over the country (U.S. in this context) simply to play a sport together for the weekend, all the while crashing at some player’s house for an extended amount of time. The closest analogy I can think of would be something akin to basketball or football (North American or European) camps, although the validity of such an analogy I cannot comment on from lack of experience in this regard.

Overall, however, past the point of being informal, what strikes me as being somewhat unique about footbag is the very personal nature of events or tournaments. This is meant both in the form of footbaggers in general being known to be a pretty friendly or at least chill crowd, as well as the unusually high level of interaction between the very top and very bottom of footbag compared to other sports. Footbag events offer an opportunity for the inexperienced to look at and interact with the giants of the sport at a very human and individual level when contrasted with mainstream sports. However, bringing the conversation back from my slight digression, what I find to be motivating about all of the above discussed elements is 1) the friendliness, selflessness, and openness of the community, and 2) the opportunity to interact with both the top and bottom levels of the sport in an equal manner—along with the realization that, given enough time and effort, you can push yourself to be at or near the top of the sport.

As to having a friend or crew to play with, this is probably a core motivating factor to some footbaggers in the form of having others to gain insight or expertise from, or even just to shred with on a regular basis. Excelling and refining footbag skills by yourself is one thing, but quite another to have a whole group of footbaggers consistently playing and improving as a whole. One need only look at some of the crews around the U.S., let alone the rest of the world, to see the motivation and progression that comes from being in a group: Michigan, Boston, and PA, to name a few.

The third point of getting props or recognition for your progression in footbag has, coincidentally, already been discussed somewhat in depth on the recent “BAP” thread in the Freestyle Footbaggers group on Facebook. However, leaving aside the arguments poised in that thread, getting recognition for your hard work and progression in a skill, hobby, what have you can be a highly motivating factor in continuing to succeed for some people. However, in order to advance, I think it highly more efficient and practical to cultivate a love for footbag itself rather than simply thrive on the recognition and props from others in order to progress. But this is simply my own opinion rather than being reflective of what could be a motivating factor for someone to play footbag in general.

My last point—or the drive to constantly improve and develop the self in relation to footbag progression—I believe is the single most motivating factor that leads someone to continue to play footbag. The sensation that accompanies hitting a new trick, link, or combo are, in the words of Nick Polini: “…that feeling right there, chills all throughout my spine, perfect day man, perfect day.” To anyone who has ever played footbag, I’m sure this comment needs no further explanation.

This element of footbag leads me into my third and final question (which may be somewhat easier to answer accurately now) that is: when does someone become a footbagger? In sum, there is no requirement on the level of shred you put out, nor any major requirement concerning the number of hours you put into the sports, nor even the necessity of having Lavers and a standard metal-filled 32 panel. At the end of the day, all that matters is an obsessive craving for that “chills down your spine” feeling that comes with consistently advancing and improving that one trick, drill, or concept. In short, being constantly addicted to progression in its purest form of footbag advancement—the need to become better."

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 27 Aug 2016 15:39

I'll throw some text on to this a bit later fam

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 27 Aug 2016 20:43

Edit: Watching this video back was pretty illuminating. I noticed that my set height on a lot of my Ducking was too high (this is mainly a problem with my right Clipper, left has the opposite problem). I like the way legover/pickup links compliment each other when done together. Some of my illusion dexes are still kinda the. I think one of the issues is particularly when done from clipper or farther into a string when I have less energy. I want to start adding back atw / orbit back into my regular shred, I've been neglecting them for like a year at this point for no good reason. I like the way those look when double dexed so I'll work towards getting those down.

I am at the point where I can throw ducking clippers into my regular shred somewhat consistently, just need to work on refining the form more and push better consecutive ducking clips. I suppose this means I can probably move on to another trick component or concept while still drilling ducking as well. I am inclined to further go down the ducking road and see what tricks I can get consistent with it in addition to just clipper. If I could do ducking paradox mirages on command I would be so happy I'd probably cry. Butterfly > Ss butterfly > ducking pdx mirage is my dream link.

But I know I should also work on different tricks/sets like pixie or Osis so I'm not too sure which direction to go to, if that makes sense. I'll ask Matt or Polini soon, maybe even someone else I've never talked to before extensively. Get some fresh perspective or something. I don't know really, if anyone reading this has any input on where I should focus next, feel free to chime in. I'm not like massively concerned about roadmapping my entire footbag progression though. Just wanna be the best and most well-rounded player I can be.

Components that don't need more work in relation to others:
Legover
Mirage

Things that need some amount of work:
Clipper/Butterfly (left clipper has been a lot weaker than right recently, esp for ducking)
Illusions (from clipper more so than toe)
Pickups (esp from clipper)

Things that need large amounts of work compared to previous:
Atw/orbit
Ducking
DLO (from toe and clipper)
Symp tricks (not a large priority)

Possible new concepts (things matt has suggested)
Stepping
Osis
Whirl
Pixie
Spinning?

Peace.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 28 Aug 2016 15:31

If ducking is coming along, start working on diving as well, then you can link them together. If you can get ducking osis and ducking butterfly you can start making a lot of combos with them. Maybe start working on pixie and/or stepping - can you do any of them yet?

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 12 Nov 2016 13:12

Dan: Thanks for the suggestions mate, been meaning to get started on some other sets yea. Osis on either side isn't quite there yet so don't think I'll be ducking em for a while but we'll see.
----
Back from a modified hiatus, dunno why but just didn't really feel like writing anything in here. Still been footbagging on the reg though and went to a couple jams/day events in the past couple months. I got some pictures and clips from that but I'll do a write up on that steez later. Here's some recent-ish footbag from late September/current stuff. In terms of progression, I'd say I've been somewhat stagnant in my exploration on new trick selections/concepts/components but I've made pretty good strides in the way of consistency and polishing up what I already know/have been learning in recent months. Last session with Matt I either broke or came really close to breaking 30 varied tiltless contacts in a row (wasn't counting), with strings of 10-15+ being pretty common now. So that's kinda neat. Going forward I want to really try to drill down a few new components and integrate them into my regular shred, while remaining on / increasing my current level of tiltless play.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 12 Nov 2016 20:26

Nice to see a post from you on here - it's good to get that mix of new tricks in your game with a stronger base of stuff that you always work on, I've been trying to work a bit on that balance lately as well. Will you go to Worlds next year?

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 14 Nov 2016 21:37

Ye it's nice to be back to be honestly, missed posting stuff here. Definitely agree about the balance subject, probably something I should think about more in depth. Dunno on worlds yet, hopefully can do it though, would be sick even if I didn't compete (would likely only enter intermediate circle anyways, no big interest in routine).

Run from today when it was magically 60 degrees somehow in the middle of November in upstate NY
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=PulB3VeG7zU[/youtube]

Prolly starting work on a footbag vid for the Christmas calendar soon. Just need to find a good song for the occasion / clips.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 10 Dec 2016 19:13

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 12 Dec 2016 10:45

hi friends. footbag is going slowly but steadily I guess, had a sesh mon/tuesday/sun last week, sunday being with el kemino. some quotes from recent seshs w da homie:

"Better watch out Matt, Trump is coming for the gay clown family hiding in your basement"

Matt: "Do Paradox Illusion > DLO"
Me: "Okay." *fails a few times to do the link*
Matt: "What is the DLO being done from? This is a trick question."
Me: "Uhhh... Toe.. Stall??"
Matt: "Yes."

Strings are long with good tiltless variety in them. Priority numero uno now is expanding trick select. Worked a lot on Osis with matt yesterday, he put a piece of tape on the ground and told me to not move my leg from that spot after the set for osis becuz I was doing wonky shit moving my leg around too much. Form felt better by the end of it. Hit a Drifter for first time con mi amigo El Kemino. Estaba muy iluminado yo. Honestly I think I'm just gonna focus on bringing Drifter/osis/whirl up to a consistent level for the next few weeks. Will also continue with Ducking work / another set perhaps. I feel like that's a decent enough focus without having like crazy too much to work with. Pero yo no se. I ain't no footbag expert.

Pretty sure most/all of the pplz reading this shit already saw my submission for Joulu so I won't bother reposting I don't think but it was fun to make even if I only used Windows Movie Maker/minimaL for realsies editingz. Talking to Matt's girlfriend is funny because half the time I'm using slang words that she has no clue what they mean. So every now and then I / Matt have to explain what some word or phase means. Must be weird being fluent in another language on a formal level only to have morons like me come up and talk what is prolly barely discernible English to em. Recently we explained such beauties as "Totes Mcgoats yo", "For realsies", and "Shit's mad fucking lit".

Recent vibez:

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 13 Dec 2016 09:42

"Better watch out Matt, Trump is coming for the gay clown family hiding in your basement"

i shit a brick.

you better be tryin' those intermediate LOTDs young man!

i really want to talk to matt's girlfriend more now, maybe she's got the 3-11 on some dank skurp, or she knows more whitegirls looking to hit that ranch or maybe do some streetbag off the meatrack slant jahbless.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 13 Dec 2016 10:53

Really enjoyed that last video of the piano cover. I had no idea Ed Helms played the piano.

That song also reminds me of this video from 2008, when I thought my career had peaked and I wanted one final epic video before I "retired."

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 21 May 2017 18:01

Sup boys. Went to Ben State 2k17 (why do ppl write this instead of 2017? same number of characters and errything wtf) with el keminoz this weekend. might do a full write up but in da meantime heres a pic of ben doing some dank interpretive dance with Bruce the shark (ty boatz for spawning such a beautiful creature).

I tried to take a selfie with a mad chill squirrel/some nice ducklings n their fathas(read in hoagie voice pls) but the pics didn't come out good.

not shitty weather anymore so multiple solo sessions ina week will prolly start happening in addition to playing with matt. so will also start posting more again probz. had to look around for a bit to find these forums/my footblog lol. looks like all of my linked YT embed are fucked? guess all my bbcodes are messed up or sumthing now that allan overhauled all this new steez. looks pristine dude nice1.

been vibin to a lot of new tunes, mostly trip hop and vaporwave mixes. ill link a couple here. getting more into the gorillaz too, they got so much dope stuff honestly amazed i never bothered to really listen to them before now.

thinking bout doing this new art project of drawing sum pics of footbaggers to get better at human anatomy stuff. what better people to draw than the bagger homedawgs?

Died 3 hrs into my first nuzlocke run on Pokemon Leaf Green, fucking walked right into Gary nugget bridge encounter with a fucking squirtle and a rattata, got annihilated. so i started over and now i got this dank ass Ivysaur and Geodude that fucking wreck shit, str8 dream team, gonna coast these bois all da way to the big4.

need to force myself to sleep (attempt to sleep?) more at jams. always chill with ppl until every1 goes to sleep which is like 3 or 4am usually, something straight dumb like that. then wake up 2 hours before everyone at like 7am and dont bother to try and sleep more after waking up. cue being fucking half-awake zombie the next day even w/ caffeine flowing in the grooves.

Possible solutions:
dont sleep on the fucking hardwood floor in the mid of the living room every jam
try to crash earlier / go back to sleep after waking up
sleep in a bush outside

all 4 now. 'nother post soon(™)? peace

P.S. Also Ben babbyakasauraz if ur reading this ty for hosting dankboi jam and I left my charger and towel at ur place. Feel free to use the charger 2 charge ur phones and to wear my towel as a diaper xoxo.

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Re: Danny Boi'$ FootblG

Post by DC Clinks » 23 May 2017 19:48

Solo sessionz today, pretty diligent drilling for like an hour n a half. Warmed up with the usual kemino-inspired marathon drill of randomizing tiltz (did mirage>legover>pick>illusion>clipper with each component rpting once over). Made some decent strides for form on ducking clipper and osis, did 20 bs of each. I would have liked to up those numbers a bit, but trying to focus in on form issues / body placement / general inconsistency with those concepts slowed me down. Oh well, I think I prefer a lower number of drills on concepts that I know I put a lot of effort into correcting form / bag setting etc than to just do a bunch of sloppy tricks with shoddy form.

Ideally it would be best to have both good practice and high # of contacts but after an hour or so my right sole tendon got pretty tight / tender. Not exactly sure how to explain it, but it was the kind of pain/tightness that makes committing to fully extending my foot pretty impossible, thus affecting my drill attempts. So yea, hopefully that's just a result of overworking my feet / body not used to playing decently hard for more than an hour. Had this happen to me a few times before though so something to keep an eye on, would be unfortunate to have it be a form problem. A five minute time out and a quick foot massage alleviated it enough to the point where I could finish my drills / warm downs with no trouble.

(On a related note to kicking in public)
The more interactions I have with kids, the more I think I'm opening up to the idea of having children somewhere in the future. My previous thoughts up to this point have pretty much just been 100% no way not interested in having a child ever. But they can be like some of the coolest pplz on the planet like it's almost magical. Just so full of pure energy, imagination, and innocent honesty, it's really kinda amazing. Dunno where I'm going with this really, it's just an interesting topic to think on.

More musikz:

(Thanks for this one Boatz ^)

Goals drillwise are (in order maybe?): Osis/Drifter, Ducking, Whirl, DATW/Orbit (these ones will take a while, my orbit/atws are in pretty piss poor shape atm), spinning or pixie? one of those. Maybe shred 2morrow, if so Drifters/something else on the drill list. Maybe just Drifters. I could see myself making a lot of good progress with them honestly if I just kept at 'em for a solid week or two. Definitely a component I want badly in my reg shred so will probably be going pretty hard on these for a bit.

Ever play a video game for like 5 hours and you're still not sure if you actually like it or not? That's how I'm feeling about Shadow of Mordor right now (picking it back up after never playing it after purchase), maybe it'll warm up to me tho, who knows.

Maybe footbag tomorrow? Maybe two hour drill session? Maybe more foot massages?

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 25 May 2017 05:30

It's pretty awesome to have a kid. You are still pretty young (I think) so there's plenty of time for that. I think a lot of people go through that kind of stage from NO WAY to oh maybe one day and then soon enough the baby arrives. Good to see you kicking and posting!

boats
BSOS Beast

Post by boats » 06 Jun 2017 07:01

The flow shark's name is actually Frank, not Bruce. I'm glad I can turn you onto Silver Jews. "People" is like the ultimate summer jam with really interesting lyrics.