Danny Boi'$ FootblG

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Re: Danny Boi'$ FootblG

Post by DC Clinks » 26 Jun 2017 16:57

@Boyle: Yea for sure, seems like it. Pretty young boi still though like ya said, still time for me to think on it quite a bit.

@BoatZz: Damn coulda sworn it was Bruce, weird brain. Dope flow shark either way.

----

Been lacking some in the footage department recently so here's a few clips from the past few seshs/earlier on in the year.

Sorry for blurriness in one of the shots, got a bad angle against the sun. Have a few things in the brain I want to jot down at some point, among them conflicting ideas on how to best use my free time towards hobbies, which hobbies should be included even, and maybe some things going on at the moment (most recently went to NYC Pride event for the second time over this past weekend, have a few revelations/thoughts on that). Not writing all this out today but soon (maybe next post).

Footbag wise still pushing on I guess. Don't get as thrilled about new stuff/links as I have before in the past, hopefully it's just a result of practice roadblock/frustration and learning more difficult concepts than I ever have previously. Drifter is simultaneously the most annoying and exciting thing to be drilling into consistency at the moment. Left is very close to being workable, just need to work on the stall after dexing. Right less so but making good progress towards evening them out. I think getting Drifter down pat will be a huge morale boost that will, I think, affect all other aspects of my game/training.

In short: shit is wack in the body and brain, trying to make it less so.

some songs I been jamming to be4 peacin':

Ambient vibe, kinda Carol of the Bells-esque at some points, very chill

groovy psychedelic electronic sound, good supporting vocals

jamie xx remix, pretty solid rap song

not really a typical daft punk song, pretty solo piano heavy with some meaningful lyrics

some new creations as well rq:

PeAcE.
-Daniel C. NY, USA. "Sacrifice a goat to our Lord and Savior Evan Gatesman".

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 21 Aug 2017 13:56

"That's a good looking tomato. I'd steal it if I was in the vegetable stealing business." -El Kemino

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 21 Aug 2017 23:10

DC Clinks wrote:
26 Jun 2017 16:57

jamie xx remix, pretty solid rap song
It's the other way around. Skepta is remixing a Jamie XX song and making it a pretty solid rap song. :D

Love your creations. I have a feeling you might like this guy's stuff: http://plurkerr.tumblr.com/

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 25 Dec 2017 15:52

Happy holidays fam. Love you all quite a bunch. Have a good one. More shit to come hopefully.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 26 Dec 2017 23:30

Merry Christmas to you too. Post here more.

Tjuggles
Flower Child

Post by Tjuggles » 27 Dec 2017 12:47

boyle wrote:
26 Dec 2017 23:30
Merry Christmas to you too. Post here more.
Ditto.
TJ Boutorwick

"You can do anything" -Greg Nelson

DC Clinks
BSOS Beast

Post by DC Clinks » 07 Apr 2018 00:14

What's up fam. Played for the first time in a couple months or so today. Just for like 30 minutes, sucked ass, consistency is gone but felt good 2 just play and mess around u know. Been p active with gym and shit just wasn't feeling motivated to play / improve really. Hopefully that will change. Want to get my shit up to speed and start going real hard again on footbag now that summer's around the corner. That's all 4 now p much, will prolly start posting again if I play more. Maybe just non footbag related things juggling around in my head. Lots on the brain lately that could be nice to get down on paper so to speak.

Love u all. Fuck it up out there fam. <3

Ryan_Morris
Multidex Master

Post by Ryan_Morris » 07 Apr 2018 11:26

Yay, Dan is back! Would be nice to kick with you again, dude. It's been ages. I heard there's some shizz going down in Salem, MA, this August so maybe you'd be interested in that?
Ryan Morris

PSU crew, ECFU, Michigan Footbag, and counting.