Ricky's Footblog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Shredxor
BSOS Beast

Ricky's Footblog

Post by Shredxor » 26 Jun 2004 23:22

I havnt shredded in a while but today i did alittle bit and i'm having alot of flipside trouble so i'm going to need to work that. But on my strong side i can still do smear, dimwalk, and ripwalk also assorted moves but nothin new just trying to get back into the groove of things before worlds.
Ricky Holton

Shredxor
BSOS Beast

Post by Shredxor » 07 Aug 2004 22:14

great shreddin at worlds, it's kinda late so i'm not gunna write about worlds.
But today i had a SUPER productive session.
I Finally got my flipside to work, and my pixies are decent, and useable. so i hit dimwalk 1/3 times that i tried which is pretty good for me. I hit pixie legover 5 times and smear twice. May not seem huge but they only started workin at the end of my session. My knee poped though and just was badness. But it was worth it. I hit more moves after i went back out but i did small stuff but i didn't do any more pixie stuff because my left leg was hurtin, in a good way. havn't stepped because i'm getting self concious of my flipside. But my flip legovers are nice now. And my illusions are equal, but i can't quite get my butterflys and clippers perfectly equal so im gunna work on that more tomorrow. As well though it gives me stuff i can hit and dont have to learn more because it's super annoying when i cant hit things equal now. At worlds everyone was equal sided so it inspired me, and it motivated me because bothsidedness looks better. Probably gunna try eggbeater soon as i'm positive my legovers and illusions are equal, and i'm not going to use eggbeater unless i can get it bothsided. Probably to long and most people wont read it but whatev.
Ricky Holton