:c)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

:c)

Post by QuantumBalance » 27 Jun 2004 00:30

Samurai Online

Pontification
Perception
Passion

Crimson and Cloves
mute heart

il be back when i can
goodbye
Blowin Up
Waiting to Explode
Fly
SK's B
Is it over yet?
Worlds Video Diary
Waves of Inspiration
focus
time passes
samurai cuts
king sized kittens
Just Numbers
0/0=1
0=1
What Odds?
quitter
tighten up
Pull Together
days on
days off
withdrawl$
my own place
close to home
endure to become
Year's high rez
burst
Got Purpose?
universal design flaw removal
Will the tides wash us away?
True Love, Heroes, and Saving the day!!!
bring peace to the war within
How to save the world
how to lose yourself
My Weakness is My Strength
relaxing bike ride
sleep
defragment
real life reduction
"Meanwhile, ten thousand years ago..."
out there
Quantumbalance
Training in twice the atmosphere
FREESTYLE REALITY: Filming COMPLETE! Release date: 2005/2006
MaGiCaLCrYsTalIsYsPiCkInGFaNtAsYoVeRrEaLiTyBuTtErFlYaWaY

I am SAMURAI TECH YES QUANTUM BALANCE

I AM ART

--

Havnt hacked for a while, I can do 50 infinities if I want to, I want to be that good at drunken barflies... I love barflies drunken.

Secret edit:

Experience the Party
What? You thought I WASN'T going to release another 70 minutes and 56 seconds of raw party footage and interviews?
http://www.penny-lane.com/sk/rth.avi

Respect the Shred
What you thought I wasnt going to release another 46 minutes and 92 seconds of raw shred?
Last edited by QuantumBalance on 28 Sep 2010 21:31, edited 149 times in total.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 05 Jul 2004 18:35

still havnt played.. atrophying.. today i hit a terrage with a juggling ball in normal shoes.. inspired me

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 11 Jul 2004 21:35

youuuuuuuuuuu
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 20 Jul 2004 00:23

i had a sweet session yesterday where i hit a whole lot of flyers.. even spinning flyers.. i over did it tho.. and slept in and missed class the next day

meeeee

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 25 Sep 2004 00:24

i fry my barfly wings
im blending spinning singing
funny stories
lauriet

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 06 Nov 2004 10:05

I'm getting over a cold. I tried to play hack with Bryan on the day I made 2B or not 2B which by the way stands for Bryans 22nd Birthday. And After only 10 minutes of hacking I was HACKING up a lung. OOF!. I've eating lots of junk food and got a little chub. (little though) But yeah, as soon as I'm well I'm gonna SHRED EVERY DAY! I'm looking for a job I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE. So that I can be independendant. When I get a job I'm gonna get rid of everything that I don't need and try and move out. You all have seen my room right? It's a collage of stuff. I think I want to live in a plain room with no decorations and just play my synthesizor and maybe get a conga. Since I wont have a car payment cuz I'm cool like that. I can save a lot of my paycheck! Anyway, looking forward to life in my own lane. I like this footblag stuff. Also, When I have money, I'm gonna try and move somewhere without pollution. Maybe Grass Valley.

-samurai

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 13 Nov 2004 09:43

Played hack with bryan 2 days in a row. First day pinkus was there and almost hit PIXIE YOUR MOM!! OMG!~ Leave it to him to go down(time) on your mom. Bryan has ps whirl like.. so easy.. he does it like I do a paradox whirl.. sometimes he does it like I do an infinity. WHOA! I've been making lots of music lately. Playin the bass.. I LOVE BASS it's very fun. Some jazzy stuff. Working on some techno also. IM APPLYING AT TRADER JOES TUESDAY! They said they will most likely hire me so YAY JOB TIMMME> I'm gonna work and I'm gonna hack and I'm gonna make music so WATCH OUT WORLD CUZ TECHYES IS IN FULL EFFECT!

Last session I was school stepping cuz I'm out of practice, but it was comming along.. Having fun playing footbag again. SUCKAZ! Any and all girls that read this are welcome to share in the love. SHARE IN THE LOVE GIRLIES!

rye
Shredalicious

Post by rye » 13 Nov 2004 13:27

w00t

hxc.chris
Circle Kicker

Post by hxc.chris » 13 Nov 2004 20:20

i play bass... how long you been playin for?

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 14 Nov 2004 11:42

well .. ive been playing on and off for a while.. but hardcore for 2 weeks and i do mean hard core... i can feel the bass even when im not playing :?

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 22 Dec 2004 11:26

Hey guys. I'm looking forward to SF Xmas JAM!!! I hope to see some of you there. Jeremy Mirken is coming to my house tonight. I'll make sure to make some rap music with him or something. Speaking of which. Anyone else notice how Flexthis posts FAR too much in the rap battles? I INVENTED it (here at least) and I like... made his month or something. Haha and also, tsiangkun who was like "wa wa typing is for wussies" broke down and types in it. HAHAH. Anyway, I'm no better. I'm a schitzophrap. Guess what though? I got Bryan Fournier a GUITAR for christmas. He doesn't know and I'm hoping he doesnt read this part. I didn't buy it all myself, I got a lot of people to donate money. The From list will be extensive, thanks chad eric pinkus dat jeremy etc........

Anyway EW GOD i was looking at penn and tellers bull shit show and I saw people injecting BOTOX into the face.. I SAW IT PUFFING UP!!! GROOOOOOOOOSSS

My ankle is twisted.. :( over one week ago.. Its almost better. I predict much 4 square in san fransisco

l8r guys

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 22 Dec 2004 11:40

wa wa typing is for wussies.
But since you won't post beat
and I can't host the speach
I had to give in to you *ussies

happy chrismahanukwanzestivus and see you at SF jam

ShredOnLawn
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ShredOnLawn » 30 Mar 2005 00:52

Samurai I thought you said you were back in Training mode since March 2005?

Let's here it.
Lon Smith

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 30 Mar 2005 00:53

Dear Modified,

Today is Wednessday, the first day of the rest of my life. The first thing I will do is stretch then sleep for a while, stretch and ride my bike to school where I will hack. I will train at chess. I will study my school subjects. I made a some rough edits of freestyle reality 4 square rounds 1 and 2. It's pretty cool. I got to know my hero Lon Smith a lot better last weekend, and he got to know me as well. He really is doing well, and I hope to be inspired by him. I have felt inspired but not acted accordingly. My goals for wednessday are not to smoke and to eat well. Hey Lon, Guess what? Chris and I made $110 each yesterday moving furniture! Yay.

-Samurai

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 30 Mar 2005 14:03

good sesh today.. i hit a 720 and almost flipside.. but i was in long pants... a nice reverse whirl run

ericksonj
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ericksonj » 30 Mar 2005 15:40

Good to hear you may be getting back into footbag. Is there any word of jam happening this Spring in Cali? If there were Nate and I would definitely come, I am still bummed my car was busted for the going away jam.
Always Shreddin
James Erickson
Eugene Footbag Association (Orton, Nasty, Me)
w/ new additions (Casey, Alex, Eddie, and Shawnell)

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 30 Mar 2005 15:43

(spoilier)Sam, when are you going to tell everyone that im the guest star and Freestyle Reality?

8)
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 31 Mar 2005 05:20

Had a 2nd session yesterday. Anne kicked with me a bit, she made great progress on her inside kicks. I made great progress on endurence training. This morning (thurs) I'm up early at 5 am to ride my bike to my 6:45 am english class. By the 10:30 session today I will be wide awake. Feeling, VERY inspired... thanks Jorden and Lon! Jorden sent me the best PM! I'm gonna post a copy here cuz it made me feel so good. Now its a Public MEssage. I think Jorden won't mind, I'll just edit out the part where he says he wants to have my baby.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 31 Mar 2005 05:21

I wrote to jorden:
Hey Mr. Moir.
You are so good, I havnt watched alll your vids yet because I have been so busy. Are you a dancer? The way you move suggests it. I noticed your room seems simple and elloquent, 2 tropheys and study material. How old are you? What grade are you in? What grades do you get? What will you do with your life? I wish I was as successful as you.

-Samurai
and then he wrote back:
Hey Sam,

Heh, your message kinda made me chuckle a bit. Two of the last things I'd consider myself are eloquent and/or a good dancer. Check out the 4th video to see my dancing skills (or lack thereof).

Those trophies in the background are actually from my Taekwon-Do. I've been doing TKD off and on for about 7 years. Perhaps my foot-eye coordination and sense of spaciality could be credited to that. Received my 1st degree black belt in Olympic style when I was 14. Heh, study material --don't let that illusion fool you.

I'm 17 in my final high school year (12) and get pretty good grades. Should be able to barely get honours this year (80+%). Like many teens, my future and possible career choices are quite hazy. I'll be taking the year off after this one to work and think things out (and shred, of course).

Dude, I'll tell you right now -- you are hella successful. I could only dream to have your video making ideas and skills. And being a part of one of the phattest footbag clubs in NA -- dayumm!

I can credit much of my development as a freestyler to your videos. Seriously. Your "polyethylene" video and other sick ones inspired me to play hard in my filthy garage during below zero temps a couple winters ago. You were one of the first shredders I ever looked up to, with your style and creativity. Saying you are not successful is total BS, I'm sorry!

Peace,

Jorden
YAY!

Maraxus
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Maraxus » 31 Mar 2005 08:31

Like Whoa.

Hi Sam, we never met but I asked you for camcorder advice last year. Well I finally got one last week, woot! It's a PV GS150 Panasonic, I got it for $550, and hope to make mad videos like you. Any suggestions on editing software? I heard Adobe Premiere is the best for the money, :?:

Well I hope to kick with you one day down the road, I'm only like 50 miles south at Camp Pendleton, lets hook up O_O!!

I can't believe Jorden did Tae-Kwon-Do, I did too, woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bodybuilda