Blawg

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Matt
Post Master General

Blawg

Post by Matt » 27 Jun 2004 17:14

Tonight was the first time Ive played footbag in maybe 6 months (practicing by myself I mean). I did alot of warmup and didnt hit anything over 3 adds. I now want to play footbag more as excercise than entertainment, because it is still more fun than running. I did lots of small combos and worked hard and fast. I didnt stop until I hit dlo both sides (its like I'm starting all over), then I did the "wear-out" of alternating clippers as fast as i can.

It feels very good to play. I found out I have a huge ass
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 07 Jul 2004 16:36

I played footbag again today for about 40 minutes. I was outside w/ no shirt on. I want badly to get tan, but I dont want to tan. I think I found a way to get tan while doing something I love (and not get heckled).

I was doing a looot of basic stuff, but doing them well. I made myself hit osis>op side butterfly both sides, then drifter both sides, then smear bsos before I went inside. I love doing that.

I feel great - I'm single and footbag is FUN again. ahhhhhhh
-Aldous Huxley

wolfpac444
Your Friendly Admin

Post by wolfpac444 » 07 Jul 2004 18:18

It's good to hear you're playing again Matt. I'll be back in Iowa on August 2nd or so.
Mike Hansen

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 09 Jul 2004 14:08

nice! Are you hitting big yet? Next summer hopefully Ill be able to drive to LA and shred with you and sam and Chad and chris or whoever. maybe

Long session for me today (an hour). At least half of it was spent attempting atom smasher>atom smasher, and I did hit it at the end. I hit this aloong time ago but it was quite lucky. 1 of the main reasons im playing now is to stay in shape, and attempting 1 combo for 40 minutes helps me get my heart going. Drank lots of water. Footbag Showers ROCK
-Aldous Huxley

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 10 Jul 2004 20:01

I schooled ALLL Basics today. mirage x 25, atw out x 20, atw in x 20, pixie x 20, fairy x 20, legover x 20, pickup x 20, illusion x 20 all on both legs.
-Aldous Huxley

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 11 Jul 2004 19:44

GABE IS MOVING TO DENVER......wtf

I kicked just with gabe today. It was great. We talked about how Ill visit him in denver and all the crazy footbag he willl get. ah man. It sucks though - I was going to go to parties with gabe and get laid and shitttt. oh well.

I was busting more strings than I usually do. I did some tiltless and some guiltless. I was also trying combos. I hit atom smasher>dada curve>butterfly>pdx mirage>torque drop. I was trying some ripwalk combos too, almost ripwalk b2b.

I get to do some of the most serious shred in a loong time tomorrow with BRAD. Ill bust
-Aldous Huxley

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 28 Jul 2004 21:05

Ripwalk back to back

some spinning junk

my strings are def. getting longer. I can go tiltless for as long as I want, but im still not done working with the 2s
-Aldous Huxley