The returning footbaggers blog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

The returning footbaggers blog

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 29 Jun 2004 19:01

well about 3 months ago i lost intrest in footbag,didnt really have time (i just told myself that) and never kicked...then tonight i was looking through old PM's and foudn this one
RipWalker wrote:Haha your first vid ever (in your sig) was awesome dude. I'm at that same stage right now, except not as good with both clipper sides, my left is mad weak. But it was good to see you going for the moves, helped me visualize some that i'm struggling with. Thanks bro. Peace.
for some reason that instantly re-sparked my intrest,i picked up my wilson,put on my lavers and went to shred...i was amazed at how well i did...hit mirage,legover,pixie,illusion,butter,and clip all both sides..hit mirage> leg o.>mirage>leg o.>clip>mirage>op clip>mirage>drop...it was good to be back :lol:

Edit:feel free to respond all you want on my blog

RipWalker
BSOS Beast

Post by RipWalker » 30 Jun 2004 11:37

And I'll keep sending you PMs if you ever try to escape from footbag again! :twisted:

Glad you're back into it bro. Keep at it!

Peace.
Mark Bull

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 30 Jun 2004 12:03

dude yea hahaahah i dunno what it was..i guess teh feeling of helping someone was there so yea..thanks man

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 01 Jul 2004 07:35

had another session last night for about 30 ish minutes..my endurance is low but that's to be expected..it'll be back in a few weeks..but yea drilled basic 2 adds again and butterflys...had some good strings

mirage>legover>mirage>legover>legover>op clip>mirage>op clip>mirage>drop

and some others...

had a good compliment from dave clavens.he said i was a smart starter cuase i didnt try huge shit i just drilled basics till i have em down solid.gave me some confidence and more will to shred

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 02 Jul 2004 14:23

gonna shred tonight...will post post shred highlights and such...abshire is brekaing in good...SOLID BAG

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 05 Jul 2004 19:45

AWSOME SHRED TONIGHT!!! gonna get hte video hosted..i hit pixielegover>pixielegover>mirage (FIRST TIME HITTING IT ON MY STRONG SIDE AND I HIT IT BSOS!!)...also hit whirl strongside!! flipside needs LOTS of work but it'll get there!also great runs and got it all on video!! will post soon!

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 24 Oct 2004 10:17

maaaaaaaaaan..i just watched andrew grants video...i so want to get back into footbag,i really do..after NEW YEARS I WANT EVERYONE THAT READS THIS TO REMIND ME TO START FOOTBAG AGAIN(swimming will be over so ill have time)

my sn is P Dbl O T Y...do it!

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 24 Oct 2004 10:23

quit fucking quitting! PLAY NOW
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 24 Oct 2004 11:06

FOOOOTBAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 24 Oct 2004 11:16

shreeeeeed!!!

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 24 Oct 2004 11:37

SWIMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :?:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAGGGGGEEEEEL :!:
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 24 Oct 2004 11:39

yes ive been swimming year round pretty much all my life..started when i was 6 ,quit when i was 13(really regret quitting now),and now im back to it for the late summer-mid winter of every year(golf is during spring but taht doesnt take up nearly as much time as swimming)..i love swimming more than footbag i'd have to say,but footbag is still great,i will get back to it,jus teveryone remember to IM me

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 04 Apr 2005 15:54

well guys ive been kicking a lot more now,swimming is fully over,golf is slowing down and i got a new sandman!ive been really doing quite damn good from just getting back into it..had a couple of nice strings today

mirage>ss mirage(set and dex with same leg)>ss mirage>butterfly>mirage>legover>butterfly>mirage>drop

a legover drill i was working but didnt hit
legover>legover>clip>far legover>legover>clip>far legover

clip>far legover>mirage>legover>butterfly

mirage>legover>mirage>legover>butterfly

butter>mirage>legover>butter

hit illusion both sides,but no strings,and same with pixie.

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Whatsfootbag? » 07 Apr 2005 15:53

4th shred of the week,had some decent stuff

drilled legovers etc with legover>legover>clip>farlegover>legover>clip>farlegover

couple good strings

atw>pixie>atw>pixie

atw>mirage>legover>atw>mirage>legover>drop

pixielegover!(already hit it a couple months back but it's good to know i can still do it)close to flipside one too!

clip>op clip>op clip>op clip(my clips are getting insanely smooth finally!!! yess)