justin's footblog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
splatdome
Shredalicious

Post by splatdome » 09 Mar 2005 16:53

its been soooooo long since i posted in here. chilly philly has come and gone. so many things have happened.
chilly philly was awsome! i had teh best time ever. i met so many new people. the subway seshions were the best. i competed intermediate and took 2nd. props to benny for taking 1st and alex who took 3rd.
i started stiching since then, or trying to atleast. i made quite a few 12 panel bags to learn what i was doing. then i ordered some ultrasuede and started to make 32's. u can check out some pictures of my bags in the "new footbags" thread.
lately i haven't been playing footbag at all. i haven't been to strung out to play with jon or jack in forever. its cheebs has been hurt and is taking time off. i decided this was a good time to take off for a couple weeks. i'v been using the spare time to work on my stiching. once it starts to get warmer out i'l be playing everyday again.
today was my 1st time playing footbag in atleast 3 weeks. i didn't even play much, just kicked around my new 32 i made today. now i'm just messin around and skooling datw's. i just hit it both sides in both directions. i can't wait to start learnign and skooling dod's.
i have so many things i want to learn and skool. my most recent list for things to work on will be:
- stepping and pixie shuffles
- drifters, dlo's, and torques
- ducking/spinning concepts
- double over downs

since my last post i hit my first 6 add- food processor. before i stopped i was getting pretty good at pdx blenders, i could usually always hit it midstring.
my 1st abshire died a week or two ago. i just ordered a new orange and red one today. i can't wait to get it! that'l give me some motivation to play.
i'l post some more stuff when i start playing again. peace
Justin Johnson
ministry of silly walks