sen

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 17 Jun 2005 08:53

I'll definately keep shredding, that's FOR SURE!!

Just gotta get the time and stuff, losing modified will definately test my patience, I can't stand not getting new videos. Video's are the only thing that keep going. . . the summer without them could be tough!

delakong
BSOS Beast

Post by delakong » 17 Jun 2005 09:00

Yeah, I get most of my motivation from videos too. I don't get to watch videos anymore because the computer at my house only has dial up. I tried to watch one of Aaron's videos yesterday and even after a half hour it was still trying to connect :cry: .
Joshua Annis

"Don't Panic..."
"I woke wanting nothing more than a box of Gushers....
DENIED
I shake my first at the sky."-Matt Cross
"Yeah, seriously! When I got back into my cubicle Jazz started throwing dimes at me. What an asshole."-David Wilder

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 17 Jun 2005 09:02

I download all my video's at school and then burn then onto disc's and watch them at home. I have a good computer at home, just no interweb. . .

delakong
BSOS Beast

Post by delakong » 17 Jun 2005 09:13

Holy shit, I never thought about that. I have a great comp, just have shitty dial up. You are now the man. I love you. :oops:
Joshua Annis

"Don't Panic..."
"I woke wanting nothing more than a box of Gushers....
DENIED
I shake my first at the sky."-Matt Cross
"Yeah, seriously! When I got back into my cubicle Jazz started throwing dimes at me. What an asshole."-David Wilder

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 20 Jun 2005 06:42

OK, this is it. . . I'm gone for the summer after this post.

I still haven't shredded recently. . .I was kept busy all weekend. Umm . . . bye to anyone who reads this and remember that I miss you all.

Guest_2
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Guest_2 » 18 Aug 2005 19:34

I never got to read that scene you said you'd post!

Shred 'til you're dead!

Blackjack
Shredaholic

Post by Blackjack » 19 Aug 2005 00:18

peace Tony : )

sen
Post Master General

First post back

Post by sen » 19 Sep 2005 06:39

I'll try to find that scene, but I have to warn you it sucked really bad and I don't know if I saved it or not. I'll look when I get some time. Other than that, let the blog continue:

<b><u>Friday, September 16, 2005</u></b>

I got my Mosher bag a few days ago. It only took like THREE MONTHS to get here. I was really upset at how long it was taking for a while, but now I'm glad it got here when it did. As you can see, it's been a while since I posted in here. A <b>long</b> time. I had been toying with the idea of getting back into it for a while, but totally lacked the motivation, and time, and energy. It just didn't seem possible to start kicking again, but a number of things had me kinda wanting to anyway. When I got the Mosher bag in the mail along with a note that said "Shred Hard" a spark was ingited deep within me. I wanted to start again. So tonight I played . . . after work. If I do this all the time I will get tired out soon, so I may just play on the weekends. That will be enough to get what I want outta the sport. I don't want to be the best in the world, I don't want to attend tournaments (well they would be fun . . .), I don't even want to be guiltless any more. Right before my summer holidays started I had plans to shred hard every day and by the end of summer I would be guiltless. That was my plan, but then something(s) happened and I stopped playing, I'm not guiltless now. What I want to get outta this is some fun, excitment and hopefully a bit of stamina and muscle, and less fat than I have now.
My session tonight wasn't to wonderful but it certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I could hit the most of the stuff that I used to be able to, with a few exeptions and quite a bit of stuff I didn't try. Good night.

<b><u>Sunday, September 18, 2005</b></u>

My legs are pretty tired, so I just messed around yesterday and today a little bit. I mostly did alot of kicking and working on getting my stalls really good. There really isn't much to report on this weekend. I hope my legs are good soon so I can start going hard again.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 20 Sep 2005 11:40

<b><u>Monday, September 19, 2005</b></u>

I played for an hour tonight. My legs were feeling fairly good. First highlight was a new same side consec clipper record of 27, beating my old record of 20. After that I got some interesting pictures and that's about it. I guess I had some longish runs, but nothing that I can remember. I spent alot of time just doing toe stalls, and clipper stalls, along with ALOT of just kicking. Working on getting back in, but I want to do it slowly so I don't hurt myself. I guess that's all for tonight.

sen
Post Master General

A few new pictures:

Post by sen » 20 Sep 2005 11:53

Here's a picture of me doing a duck with some crazy motion . . .

Here's me doing an Illusion during last night's session.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 21 Sep 2005 07:05

<b><u>Tuesday, September 20, 2005</b></u>

I played for an hour tonight. Worked on a few "riffs" that I'm trying to get regular in an effort to lengthen my strings. I hit: pick-up > illusion > legover (bs), fairy > pick-up > legover (bs), and legover > illusion > pixie (bs). Not much but if I can them so I do them without even thinking about it, I'll be able to use them as fillers in my runs while throwing some three's and four's in between. Just working on getting my foundations good.

qphox
Bullshit Detector

Post by qphox » 21 Sep 2005 08:21

A noble endeavour. :)

Hope you can make it to more events in the coming year.
- Kevin R.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2)

Know thy enemy.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 21 Sep 2005 10:22

Ya, I hope so too, but my schedule is pretty packed. If people would stop putting events on dates where I already have stuff going on maybe I'd get to some . . . *POINTS FINGER AT KEVIN* jk

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 22 Sep 2005 06:38

<b><u>Wednesday, September 21, 2005</b></u>

I played for an hour and a half tonight. It was fun, I watched LovelySJFF_04_sickness while playing, I love that video. Anyways, I started out with some work on my flip clipper becuase my set off that side always goes out so I did a bunch of clipper > wrap > clipper > rpt on the one side, I think it helped some and I plan to do that at the start of each session to get my flip clipper better. After that I messed around with my "riffs" some more. I hit pick-up > illusion > legover, mirage > pick-up > butterfly, fairy > pixie > legover, legover > illusion > pixie, pixie > mirage > illusion, clipper > clip set mirage > pick-up, and atw > illusion > clipper. i did them all both sides and repeated them a little bit. They felt pretty good, and I've noticed that my flip out-in dexes don't seem so retarded anymore! After that I turned on my camera and messed around. I may or may not edit the footage, and if I do it will be crappy because I only have a digital still camera with a crappy video mode. I'll see what happens later on. I don't know if the world is ready for Tony Whitney . . .
I have a very sweaty bandana sitting on my knee . . . it smells bad.
Ok, I'm off to wash my bags and have a shower.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 22 Sep 2005 06:56

Great to see you back in the game. Thanks for the pics too, its always great to put a face to the name.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 23 Sep 2005 08:34

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, Ken. I appreiciate it when anyone comments in my blog. And there will probably be more pictures soon as I can't get video to work.

<b><u>Thursday, September 22, 2005</b></u>

I only played for about half an hour tonight. It was pretty horrible. My legs weren't feeling right so I quit. I did have one cool combo though.
Clipper > Flapper stall > Clipper > Rev. Swirl. That was cool becuase I suck at flapper and am even worse at rev swirl. The footage I took yesterday will most likely be useless to me as it is in quick time and I have no way of editing it, it's not good anyways.
Good Night.

sen
Post Master General

A new update . . . FINALLY!

Post by sen » 08 Jan 2006 15:48

Friday, December 30, 2005

Meh,only three months since I played last. That's not too bad. I had a short basics session today. I'm gonna try to get back into shred, but only as a way to get fit and all that junk. This isn't even going on Modified! I mostly spent my time kicking. It felt pretty good. I was using my new lavers that I haven't fully modded so that was a bit different. I was able to hit double around that world, spining osis and some other of my bigger moves. I didn't really work on anything in particular, I just played around a bit. It was good.

Monday, January 2, 2006

I played a bit tonight . . . Highlight: Double Pixie!!! It was cool. i had a few strings too and did some cool ducks or weaves or something . . . butterfly and whirl.

Wednesday, Jan 4/05

Goals: Hit flipside whirl lots.
Get the string: Fairy > butterfly > ducking clipper > spinning clipper > clip set mirage > illusion > dimwalk > op butterfly > op clipper > whirl > spinning osis
RIFFS!!! Link some together.
Well, I didn't really hit any of those things. i got flip whirl a few times, but they all kinda sucked . . . on my toe whirl I keep hitting the bag as I bring my dexing leg done to plant . . .not sure why. I didn't really do good at the string at all. I'm gonna keep working on it, i got up to the dimwalk and then threw it away. I kinda forgot about the riffs all togeter. I'm gonna keep the same goals for next time. I played for 1.5 hours. It's time for a shower now. Bye bye.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 11 Jan 2006 22:33

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I played tongiht. And Filmed it. . .

I'm gonna enter the online competitions if I can get to the footage in time.

I won't say what I hit, but it wasn't all that special. Alright for me, but not any winning combos. I could sure use a new bag though . . .

Anyways, I worked on a project for info, that's why I had the camera. I'm gonna make a flyer like the Freedom one that instructs on begginer moves. Sure, it's a total copy, but'll be good for easy marks.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 18 Jan 2006 20:34

<B><U><Wednesday, January 18, 2006</b></u>

Ok, so it's been a week since I played (slaps self across face) . . . stupid life.
Today during my spare I was messing around with spinning and hit FLIPSIDE spinning clipper! I was really happy. i think it's the first time I've hit it flipside.
After work i had a session. Didn't last too long becuase i'm a fat, lazy outta shape teen . . . ok, so I worked on string length tonight. Didn't work too well, but hopefully as I continue to work on it it will help me alot. I did some Legover>mirage>rpt but my flip mirage is really weak, so I often dropped on that. I ended up doing some consecutive two's in the end. New records:
Alternating clippers - 25 (old 19)
Legovers- 14 (old 6 ish)
pick up- 13 (old 4)
I also did some work on flip butterfly . . . it still sucks pretty bad. What else did I do? Um, ducking clippers for a while, flip clipper set is starting to go where I want it to!

I think that's all I did tonight. I really want some challenges so, if you read this click the link in my sig and CHALLENGE ME!!!!

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 19 Jan 2006 09:44

Go Tony!

I will make your two new bags ASAP!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!