The Ottawa Footbaggers United (ya we are cool)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 29 May 2006 15:29

Been hitting more strongside butterflies.

I really should cut back on my advancement, trick wise and work on my flipside, primarily clippers. Summer is almost upon me, once it hits it'll be work > footbag > rpt.

I can't fucking wait.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 09 Jun 2006 20:54

My legs have been hurting a bit lately, and it's been raining. Shred has cut down significantly, but I think I'm healing up a bit. Gonna work on drilling shit all day tomorrow, sunday I'll play a bunch too.

Monday meeting downtown at the war memorial with Ryan, looking forward to it. I'm way better now, and I know I'll learn a shitload.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 12 Jun 2006 11:35

It appears that I've taken over this blog, at least for now.

I'm about to head downtown for some shredding with the entirety of TOFU, Ryan, Dan and Riaz. I'm pretty pumped, because now I can sorta hold my own, and I've got my own shoes, etc.

I'll post again later about how it goes.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 12 Jun 2006 15:58

Alright, I'm back from the war memorial shred, it was a shitload of fun. I hit a few mirages today, and I hit my first few pickups. Started working on illusions, but I just got my legs crossed and fucked up.

All in all, a good shred, Riaz hit his first dimwalk, Dan hit some good stuff, I dont think anything new... and Ryan just did crazy shit that I don't know the names of yet.

I had fun, I'm pretty sure the others did. They would probably say something if they would check this thread once in a while. Pfft.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Sidi||TOFU
Shredalicious

Post by Sidi||TOFU » 13 Jun 2006 23:56

Pfft.....I made it!! haha Yes, Monday was a good time for sure man :) Your abilities have definitely improved and its coming together quitely smoothly. My legs and hips were aching after that session. I should probably stop eating horribly, drinking obscenely and smoking like a chimney. Yay dimwalk! We best meet up soon time again. :)
Riaz Sidi -- This post was brought to you by the good folks at TOFU: The Ottawa Footbaggers United

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 14 Jun 2006 15:31

I'm down man. I've been hitting more and more complex strings since we played. Other people have commented on how I improved, and they're basically ignorant to freestyle. What're you doing Saturday? I'd be down to shred somewhere. If you talk to them, ask Ryan and Dan, too.

Work on dimwalks, it'll give you something to motivate yourself.

Quit smoking too, it helps.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 16 Jun 2006 17:06

School is OUT I have 3 exams, monday and friday next week and then summer is starting. Footbag season is in!

That is all for now.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 20 Jun 2006 21:43

hi ottawa, it's winnipeg...

just wanted to say hi to those out east.

much love from us in the middle.

hi seath!!!!!!!
A.G.

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 21 Jun 2006 07:52

Hey hey, winnipeg.

Bad news: I'm not going to even be in Ottawa on Canada, and I'm fucking PISSED about that.

The one weekend my parents decide to drag me to the fucking cottage for a Canada day party with a bunch of old fucking retirees who sit around at a lake all day.

Goddamnit!

I'm in no happy mood, the one event that I can make it out to, and I CAN'T.

Fuck.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Sidi||TOFU
Shredalicious

Post by Sidi||TOFU » 28 Jun 2006 12:59

Yo Cory! You have to stay in Ottawa for Canada Day! You better be joking! You should stay in Orleans if you can't stay at your place while they're gone! See what you can do to try to change their minds!! haha
Riaz Sidi -- This post was brought to you by the good folks at TOFU: The Ottawa Footbaggers United

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 28 Jun 2006 16:43

I agree with Riaz, just stay with a footbagger! you have to come, events are the best, and EVERYONE'S gonna be there!! ;) okay, maybe not everyone, but everyone that MATTERS! haha, COME!
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Sidi||TOFU
Shredalicious

Post by Sidi||TOFU » 29 Jun 2006 13:16

I agree with Matt, everyone that matters! haha eh Cross, are Josiah and Will comin'?

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 29 Jul 2006 10:21

I havent checked this for a bit, what's up Andrew?? Doing any east coast travelling any time soon? Ottawa is a beautiful destination.

TOFU vid soon, Corey you have to come sunday downtown to be immortalized on digital video file. So does Riaz and Dan.. I think we should give Matt a call too.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 04 Aug 2006 17:07

Ahh, sorry man I wasn't checking up on the footblog. I would've loved to come and get into that shit. Some other time.. I don't think I'll be around until september, as it is.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 10 Aug 2006 06:48

TOFUSHRED at noon today, Place'd Orleans.

Camera will be present.

Rain is shitty.

Footbag is life.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 11 Aug 2006 06:22

Well, there's definetly something to be said for improvement: seeing myself on video and realizing that I'm crap at footbag still is a huge motivator. I'm off to a week of camp, but I'll be playing the whole time.

More when I get back. For the rest of TOFU, I'll be back on like the 20th-21st or so, we should shred ASAP once I'm back.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 01 Oct 2006 18:07

FOOTBAG

...FOOTBAG!

KICKASS2 was awesome, I got back this afternoon. The spark of footbag has been reignited! Yes!

I picked myself up a Mosher and a Wasabi while I was there, and won another cuddlebaggie in the raffle. I'm going to be shredding after school in the sports center connected to my school, so I have a good surface.

Seath, when/if you see this, we need to organize weekly/some kind of constant TOFU shred. We need to make TOFU even more badass than it already is.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 02 Oct 2006 06:55

agreed.

I work alot, but it would be best for me to have it on a weekday evening, that way i can book it off work and make sure I am available every week.

I had an awesome time at Kickass2 I'm so glad you made it Cory, footbag tournaments are so awesome, and this one was definitely a good first for you.

Im taking today off to get back to 100% then im going to shred tomorrow. I want to increase some of my drill records from my blog, and I also want to focus more on improving my guiltless game, so im going to try to commit to at least 3 shred sessions a week, if I can manage in between two jobs and taking care of a 15 month old girl. I think I can do it though.

Also, after coming back from Kickass2 I've been thinking alot about TOFUJAM3 and I want it to be awesome this year, but I was thinking about having it in August because of me getting married on july 14th and all the stress and such that will be involved in planning that. We must discuss this topic.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 02 Oct 2006 08:23

Hey there Ottawanians, great to see y'all at Kickass! That drunken walk down Princess with Ryan and Nick was fucking hilarious.....needles in the Timmy Ho's bathroom included! 8O :lol:

Keep shredding!
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 02 Oct 2006 08:46

Thanks for coming to KICKASS TOFU!

Ryan and Cory, you guys NEED to find a good place to meet and shred.

You need to start pushing eachother and working hard together.

I will come visit you shortly because you all are cool. :)
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!