Jericho

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 28 Jan 2006 17:36

i remember now. I'm almost positive that Henry had an abshire of that color as well.

speaking of footbag, why is flipsider down? I went to see footfighter bags and their practice room was down... :?

also, how can i order my footfighters? I'm trying to start up my footbags again after my idiot decision to sell about 70% of them. Can i use money orders or something?

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 28 Jan 2006 17:39

footfighters are ridiculously awesome guy. i scored one at the rochester jam early this month. definitely my favorite bag by far, right now
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 28 Jan 2006 19:22

how can i get my greedy gollum hands on this precious?

(uhh payment-wise b/c flipsider hasn't returned my e-mail concerning this i think. Or it got filtered...bummer either way.)

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 29 Jan 2006 09:50

you could TRY PMing Kierpca and asking him
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 30 Jan 2006 13:59

arrgh. so i found out i have to use money order. No worries. Apparently cash isn't their cup of tea (the footfighters)

today in gym, for some reason i came very early so i started kicking. It's a shame that flipsider has been down though. I depend on that site :oops:

so when i started kicking, i began to feel that...i don't know rush that you get when you play again. And hol crap it was sweet...my stalls were shaky but i still have a strong left side (not a good thing but...)

so i guess more time to practice and such.

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 30 Jan 2006 15:47

just for "kicks" (no pun intended) i put on my slippers and attempted butterfly and pdx mirage...raw...no stretching or w/e...haha

i hit butterfly but once and pdx mirage was a drop but i got the gist of it. Yet my leg muscles aren't able to comprehend the fact that i need my legs to dex the bag when attempting legovers. Do you guys have leg building tips? Like tips that will help both my legs become decent in moving?

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 30 Jan 2006 15:58

yep its my abshire. and i played with it today. so big and soft. 8)
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 30 Jan 2006 16:38

haha they're my only bags. Right now, sandbags are much needed.

I can't believe you have that abshire Henry. How's it handle now...now that it's been kicked for so long?

and as i was browsing the equipment section of this forum, i realized what could be cool:

have all the stitchers sticky their bags that they just made separate from the "new footbags" thread....and they post pics of what they most recently made...and then tell people who it's going out to. I don't know why i wasted such post space on a random thought as this...oh well...

holy crap i posted three times on this blog today... :oops:

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 31 Jan 2006 13:02

okay day:

butterfly
legover
pdx mirage (but the...but oh well i got the part down..just schooling is required.)
mirage
and after that, my knee started killing me....

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

unpleasant pain

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 06 Feb 2006 15:19

it started with a sligt knee pain when iw as bending (those of you who saw my health and injuries thread know what i'm talking about) then all of a sudden two days ago, my thigh began to hurt like crap. It didn't even go to the knee anymore. I can't even bend my left leg past 90 degree without wincing in pain.

So this means no footbag for about two weeks.

:cry:

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 23 Feb 2006 18:54

peng, josh sorry for doing this but...

i got me an A910. moneybag. hopefully it'll come soon.

don't worry guys i'll still get your bags!

holy crap. after not kicking at all for about a week, everything has been lost. It's like my muscles became alienated form footbag. And i try to kick in my school as usual. Hopefully it'll get warm. I finally thought of going to our park with a tennis court and kicking there....that took me two years to think up.

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 11 Mar 2006 05:55

good friday :)

edit: just for the hell of it, i tried whirl everyone in a while and have been nailing it! i guess it's time to buy me some sandbags.

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 14 Oct 2006 17:31

long delay. college applications are really eating up any available time I have. But the footbag (no longer hacky sack) scene in my school's warming up. We might be able to get support to have a club sometime this year. Which would be very nice. Hey Jon, I'm THIS close to getting a car. Which would translate into getting THIS close to being able to come once in a while to those weekly shreds I've only dreamed of.

Lateley, I've been hitting clipper set mirage more and more, whirl, andtrying to polish my ducking clipper. Shame that the two years some people have had playing footbag have taken them to tiltless. And the two years for me have earned me hurting legs and many roofed bags.

I finally also got birdshot after a good couple years of waiting. Time to dust of those ultrasuede lights i've had for a while...