Bum's Renuciation And Goodbye

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 16 Jul 2005 01:11

FootbagginBum wrote:not everybody wants to be the most insane shredder in the smallest amount of time...fun is fun in it's own right...different kinds of fun are more fun for different people...
well said. That's what I need to come to on Saturdays. See you tomorrow man!
John D

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 16 Jul 2005 05:45

Hey Loren. Sorry about the negative comments. I just couldnt believe how you were acting. Maybe it doesnt seem so ridiculous in real life. But it was kinda goofy. I am glad that Emily helped you out. She is a nice person.

And my posts were jokes. You know i wouldnt bag on you. I guess its that damn type non emotion in voice thing.

PS

Worlds worlds worlds. I think i could get my parents to take a vacation in 2007. My aunt lives there and if you are lucky enough to get it. I am doing all i can to persuade them.
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 16 Jul 2005 07:34

You're good in my book homie :-)

A lot of this crap was simply because of misinterpretaion of the written word...that's why I never wanted to get on aim to discuss it...and I felt that even phone was no substitue for in person...so I was attempting to just wait it out til Saturday...but it kept on building. I'm glad I could get Emily to talk some sense into me too...It was one of the longest and nicest conversations I've had in a long time and I'm lucky to have her as a footbag friend :-) You wouldn't believe how many times she got me to spontaneously say "That's it!" and similiar relvatory comments...things like people having different goals for their games and the ideas of what makes a good session wasn't an angle I approached from...I just here that everyone wants to be good and take it as the primary concern and over-dictate my experience to ensure the most rapid of progress...but it burns people out and sours them on me without me having realized it.

Peace,
Bum
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 19 Jul 2005 15:35

whew, been really busy, but a quick recap:

Saturday went pretty good all things considered...I think we fixed everything.. I tried not to do all he talking, but no one else would say anything really...I tried to move the aggravated parties away from the others so we could talk, but half of them didn't seem to care, and they all pretty much just started kicking...and then I was trying to get them to talk, and that was just more of me being dicatatorial...so I kind of just gave on it after making sure no one had anything else to say and that if they ever did they would tell me imediately as opposed to letting it build up...in addition to giving out more apolofies and gas money 8) ...Ben didn't want his though...after all that fuss... oh well, at least the group is unified again :D

at this point I don't remember much of what I hit, but there was a good long Me, Ben, and Evan circle... so we all played well during that...they were doing a bit better than me though...but I think that was just because I had been playing for about an hour before they got there, so was a bit tired once I turned my game on high after 2 and a half hours of shred...but it was still sick...Evan is absolutley insane lately and it pushes me to do all kinds of stuff I haven't done lately

I had/ am having a session with Travis today, fist session on my new indoor useable surface (so no heat strokes, yay!) and he's off the hook. All kinds of new stuff..., both illusions, both osis's, clip set pickup, far legover, spinning corpsegrinder ;-)...amazing progress :-)

I hit some long balanced runs, spinning merlin and atomic merlin on the first try's...almost hit ducking merlin...a good couple ducking torques...flipside work...I'm going to be schooling a lot more now that I got indoor space..

anyway, gotta get back to shredding with Travis before he burns out. I'll be around more later I think.

Peace,
Bum

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 22 Jul 2005 16:31

So I played for an hour yesterday, and believe it or not, all I did was skool. And if you can suspend your disbelief even further, I'll tell you that aside from two important drills, I only worked flipside. What a workout. I was doing lots of flip pixie, flip spinning, consecutive flip clips, both with a plant and without (without is so hard...I need to get that better for flip swirls to work right), flip swirls and whirls, flip dlo and eggbeater...and I had an amazingly hard time getting used to flip symple legover...like, I did them jump style in the begininng, but I never went so far as working them actually symple...it took a bunch of times just to hit them at first...but after about 30 of em, flip dlos and egggbeaters were much easier.

I'm shredding tomorrow with the club, but in the next few days I'm going to have another session like that and focus on flip pixie whirl and flip bubbabeater...that should help a lot of things out.

Anyway, catch ya later guys...see ya tomorrow zombies :-)
Peace,
Bum

professor
Post Master General

Post by professor » 22 Jul 2005 21:48

Now you can appreciate how hard it is to work only flipside clippers.
Ben Skaggs

Amateurs practice until they can get it right.
Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

No, I don't play soccer. Yes, there are competitions. 4 years. Lots of practice.

MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 23 Jul 2005 01:35

Sounds like you had fun with the skooling. Can't wait to see you bust out tomorrow.
John D

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 20 Aug 2005 09:39

On some levels it doesn't surprise me that I had to go all the way to page 3 to find my blog...I feel bad I didn't make time for it though...especially when Sam and Chris were here...and after those tiny saturday sessions that have been occuring as late...

So...[takes a deep breath], with much reluctance, especially in the realm of communicating this...I'm taking and extended leave of absence.

For one thing, I'm currently injured, both with severe shin splints, and every tendon in my right knee pulled (from landing funny during a scene in freestyle reality...I swear...my double ATW muscles caught my entire body weight...I'm sure if I wasn't a shredder I would have dislocated it), so, I need to heal before I can do anything. I've even taken off from yoga (though I'm going to try to go today and see how it goes).

Secondly...footbag is conflicting with yoga in my body, at least at this point. I get more flexible and stronger all week, than saturday comes and the sunday yoga session (which is the best one), sucks because everything is tight and I cramp when I do hip stuff. All the years I spent footbagging without knowing how to stretch my hips (which is 3) really cost me range of motion, and no matter how much I stretch, they won't limber up unless I stop footbagging for a while. I want to rebuild the muscle structure of my body to a strong natural state, and then build footbag muscles slowly from there...right now, footbag muscles dominate half of my body.

Third--I really don't have time for it at this point. I know that sounds silly, but I don't watch any TV, play any games, "hang out", or waste any time whatsoever anymore. I am living in a state of perpetual bliss (samadi, nirvana...whatever less than fully descriptive term you'd like to put on it) and getting stuff done at every moment, and don't have time for daily practice anymore. I've tried to play during the week, but I get so swept up in what I have to do that I don't end up playing until saturday...and then I'm not as good as the week before because I haven't played... I'm a believer that it takes daily or bi-daily practice to get good at all, and will point to Evan, Ben, Cleaver, and Vasek's dedication (and ability) to daily practice in reference to their quick increases in skill. At the beginning of the summer, I was blowing myself away every session: rubberman was easy, the bag didn't drop...I passed it, fearless combos were doable. Now, I can't put 3 5's together without an hour of work on it, can't hit rubberman, and I can't even put 15 tricks together, let alone sick ones (and yes, this is partially because shin splints, but still). Every week I come to footbag now and its the only time during the week when I'm UNhappy, because I can't do the thing I love anymore. And I've tryed the lon approach of not caring and just enjoying the ability to kick, and the Sam aproach of superguiltless (mixing in cool 2's) and the bag still drops. I do still enjoy consecutives, but I like to be getting stuff done all the time, and seeing myself backsliding just disappoints me and makes me realize what I could be cleaning or learning...

And it's not like I'm not getting a workout...I get such a great sweat and workout every day from yoga...so all that my body will be missing is the wear and tear on my joints. I think they can use the time to rest.

And, most importantly here, I'm in the middle of an immense transformation...I'm meditating alot, raw vegan now (well, 90%, still eating the cereal and cookable food I already have in my cupboards), I shaved my head, gave up girls, and am pretty much a monk now, although I don't have the luxurary of getting to go off to some monastary in the mountains due to work and school. I have been recommended from a thousand diffenernt spirtual sources to spend "generous amounts of time" alone. It's the only way to stay focused on peace and love and the spiritual, because whether or not people realize it they are negative and unthinking almost all the time, because they've been conditioned that way since birth by a negative and limiting world. Since last november (before I read anything that told me to) I've been trying to seclude myself so as to break my bad habits, redirect my mind, and strengthen my spirits hold on my body. But I've never been fully successful with getting away from all negativity...and in the last month I've actually pulled it off, except for footbag...where every week I go depite my renounciation and have to listen to people cursing themselves for dropping, and passing the bag depressedly after self serving and dropping again, when they are totally capable, but just don't warm up or practice at all during the week (similar to what I've been doing). I cut out all the people from my life temporarily, which is a LOT of people, I even have answering machines messages than say I won't be calling back...but I always answer for footbag, and I always show up on the weekend, and one hour into it I'm sad I showed up...and then people come back to my house after (the only people I let come over anymore) and although there's a sign that says "positive thinking area" clearly in view, still insist on bringing negativity into my domain. Footbag used to be the best day all week for years, but I'm a totally different person now (a happier, more productive, substance free and more peaceful person), and it just doesn't make me happy right now... it brings me down. I need to have time to practice, and I need to spend as much time in solitude as possible to rewire my neurons and totally immerse myself in peace and unity until that is my entire being...and then I will be able to return, and face whatever the world offers me with a generous smile. And also, it hasn't helped for me to have spent the time I didn't have working to get the club up to 14+ people every saturday simply to have it return to its former state of less than 6 every week....but I guess thats the effect of not calling everyone every week to make sure they're coming and staying dedicated (keeping in mind that I was told specifically not to do that anymore to SAVE the club from this happening). I made a thread to keep the club together, and it seemed it worked for two weeks, and then it fell apart anyway. The club members come for a social gathering, and I've been coming as an obligation to myself and the club, and I'm done doing that. I'm not doing anything I don't feel in my heart anymore.

I paid $40 to get Chris Pinkus to come down this week because everyone in the club wanted to play with him so bad, and Jeff and John were the only ones who made the effort to come play with Sam and Chris. They even asked Sam to come down to film the club on here, and didn't even show up to play...and I called everyone to make sure they would know when to come multiple times. I thought the club would share the expense of the $40 and we could all pay 4 or 5 bucks or something, but now I'm back to $1000 dollars in debt, and I was too injured to even enjoy playing with my OOPS friends. Sam made a little video for freestyle reality, and the 2 strings he thought worthy of putting on the tape of me were less than 8 tricks of my most dialed stuff... it's like the last club video was fiction... I've been planning on making this announcement for a while, but I thought I would take my leave after the huge session with the Cali guys, not online because no one wanted to play with them.

I know this whole thing sounds silly when I tried as hard as I could to get Evan not to quit, and then to keep the club together...but no one gave their REAL reasons in the earlier situations...so I have given my reasons (although there's no way I could explain them well enough...especially the seclusion) and hope that no one will bug me to explain further. I will be back, in my own time, and if money allows I would still really like to make it to Frankfurt, but I have to live in the now and not worry about that for a while.

A special apology goes out to Nic Bathgate, for I promised I'd do the sick 15, but no one with a camera has been coming to the sessions now that we finally have cameras, and I haven't even been able to do 15 tricks lately anyway. If anyone is curious, I was going to do Wonton mirage > merlin > witchdoctor > phoenix > sumo > fairybutter > sidewalk >ripwalk >ripwalk > rubberman ...which would have been a piece of cake in early June.

I'm very glad Ben is back to playing, and I hope he shows up today in my absence. I may have many conflicts with you bud, but you are amazing at footbag, and really know how to learn to get better. I hope you share your wisdom with any members of the club who stick with it in my absence.

And to my next generation boys, Steve, Andrew, Jeff, Jon, and Travis: You all are amazing in your own ways and have blown me away with your abilities and quick learning. You are ALL capable of being super shredders; the only limitations are those you impose on yourselves. You can't get better at tricks you don't do, at sides you don't try, and at one level without completeing the last. Play to your hearts content, and if getting better makes you happy, play a little harder and you'll be happy you did. I wish you the best of luck in the next few months of your training/playing (I always thought of it as training...I love training for stuff), and I hope to come back to find amazing things (but I won't care about you any less if you play exactly the same :wink: :D ).

And to Big John D... YOU"RE THERE! You've got everything you need to finally push your limits...just PRACTICE! I know you want to watch yourself do more, and you've been doing so WELL lately. Plan 4 sessions during the week and watch what happens next saturday. Even if you only do mirage legover and butterflies (start with flip, it'll never get back to the other side if you don't make it) just make sure to spend at least 45 minutes (great chance to listen to music and get a workout you'll thank yourself for), I guarantee you'll be amazed at what you can do at the next Saturday. Your game has and accelerator pedal, just step on it like you like to with your car ( :wink: ) and you'll be learning at amazing speeds til you hit the brake.

And Dave, keep up the good work... I can't wait to be blown away even more on my return :-) Much love to ya buddy.

Thanks for everything modified :D ! I'll be back in the not so distant future :) .

Peace, love, and Eternal Bliss for all,
Loren D. Baum aka FootbagginBUM

MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 20 Aug 2005 11:11

what's a brake pedal?
John D

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 20 Aug 2005 13:40

FootbagginBum wrote:It's the only way to stay focused on peace and love and the spiritual, because whether or not people realize it they are negative and unthinking almost all the time, because they've been conditioned that way since birth by a negative and limiting world.
And if that's not a negative perspective...
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Blackjack
Shredaholic

Post by Blackjack » 20 Aug 2005 13:51

Last edited by Blackjack on 06 Dec 2012 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

Badnfluenc
Shredaholic

Post by Badnfluenc » 20 Aug 2005 16:01

What it seems like to me, is your trying to be someone your not. I think you need to be yourself. All this positive energy and spirit stuff only seems like its stressing you out. Maybe it was the way you were brought up, but other kids in the club were not brought up that way. Everyone else acts themselves, and you are the only one that sees it as negative. Just dont stress over it.
Jeff Overbo

Las Vegas Footbag
myspace.com/jeffoverbo

stva
Shredalicious

Post by stva » 20 Aug 2005 18:42

I don't want to get in the whole "ideological" thing. The only question that begs to be asked is...What of Worlds 07? Are you still gonna help the club out? You listed yourself as the club leader, so are you still going to help the process?
-Steve Gillette, aka, The Pirate who doesn't do anything.

professor
Post Master General

Post by professor » 20 Aug 2005 19:32

I'm very glad Ben is back to playing, and I hope he shows up today in my absence.
When did I say I wasn't playing? I've been playing consistently. :?:
Ben Skaggs

Amateurs practice until they can get it right.
Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

No, I don't play soccer. Yes, there are competitions. 4 years. Lots of practice.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 23 Aug 2005 18:22

I think this is a beautiful thing you have said Loren. Don't frett. You have made a great place for yourself dispite overwheling 'odds' against you. You know your true path. The only person you need to answer to is yourself and your faith, wherever it may lie. Good luck old friend. May the force be with you.

jon
Foosebag God

Post by jon » 24 Aug 2005 05:48

Good luck Loren!
I look forward to your return to footbag sometime in the near future.

Peace
Jon's FootBlog
MSN: jon.haber@gmail.com
"It was clean enough to be thin..." - Andrew W.

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 18 Nov 2005 20:44

Well, after 3 hard months of a shitload of yoga all the time, I'd like to announce that, I'm BAAAAAAACK :D

I now work 6 hours less a week and make ~$100, and all my work consists of teaching yoga and tutoring. My state of bliss has been boosted far beyond the descriptive abilities of wors. However, despite all this good news...

I still have shin splints :x

I don't know how they survived all the yoga, and why they didn't heal themselves, and why all the topical sports injury healing creme didn't do anything (in addition to the toe raises and stretching), but somehow they're still bothersome when I play. I played with Aaron Orton 2 weeks ago, and had a session with Evan the day before to warm up, and with Evan, I blew myself away because the rust came off pretty easy and I was actually hitting some stuff. But by the end of the session I could feel my shins, and by the end of the session with Aaron I was broken...I barely was able to perform throughout, the warmup had me in pain for the rest. I figured the 2 weeks between then and now (my official comebac weekend) would heal them now that I brought some attention back to the muscle groups, but now I find it painful even to sprint...although otherwise I feel utterly fantastic in all ways. I'm crossing my fingers that someone is going to suggest some obscure solution that haven't tried (so, something more than toe raises, ice, heat, stretching, resting, and topical creme). Meanwhile, I'm going to take the opportunity to fully activate my flipside before shaking my main stuff back into injured activity. Perhaps I can rid myself of a flipside by the time my left shin is ready to perform. I can do pretty much everything but stepping and symp whilring on my main side without pain, though some symposium and tricky shuffle do a bit of damage.

Anyway, I'm hoping we can get a good grip of people together tomorrow, and I have a feeling I'm going to have to travel (now that tradition has been obliterated, even though I'm still the only one without a car), but no worries, I'll get some reading done on the bus.

So, I can't wait to watch all the vids I missed. I should make a few posts every so often, but I don't have enough time to get on here like I used to and read everything. But there's officially a footbag in my pocket at all times once again. Long live the great sport, and peace to all the footbag homies. Its good to be back :-)

Bliss for all

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

My Final Blog Entry

Post by FootbagginBum » 18 Feb 2006 14:48

Well, it has been quite a ride. :)

From killing time every lunch to stony wekends with Mike and Shawn, to an amazing trip to San Francisco, to becoming "that hackey sack guy" in the short shorts all the time, through leading the club, gathering a whole new flock of thc free shredders and leaving the drugs behind myself...

From Invert Jesters to "impossible stalls" and around the worlds, to butterflies and ripwalks and phoenixes galore....through rubberman and nuclear...and mobius and ps whirl...and so much shuffle...closing with the dawn of atomic merlins and a couple of montages...

footbag has taught me a lot.

But in case anybody read the last message a few months ago and didn't figure it out...my shins never recovered. I was a shuffle machine that always played on the balls of my toes and despite PERFECT health (and thats a lot more than lack of illness) in every other area of my life, the spring that is my left shin has lost its bounce. I have been left unable to do anything where bounce is entailed, amounting to leaving me the ability to do only muted tricks with my left foot...those annoying ones I always wanted to flip but never had the time to go back and do the ground work on. But it all came right in time, for I have needed the past few months to prepare, and my inability to play has allowed me to detatch myself from the last component of my old life that I loved more than any other, and a life as a footbagger does not seem able to co-exist with where my heart and mind have taken me.

So, it is with a last twinge of sadness that I announce...my renunciation. I am leaving the world behind, and going to India in March, to further my yoga practice, live as a monk in Ashrams, and experience the bliss of true reality at all times.

I know to many of you this seems amazing, and to others pointless and stupid, but I can do nothing to change the impressions you have of me or the spiritual path. I do see the humor in going from the party guy who vasek nicknamed "stoner" (in czech) to the celibate, pure god focused monk, but the journey really has unfolded perfectly. I was always a scientist and philosopher, looking for higher meaning and the truth of reality. From the materialist atheist perspective I developed upon entering high school, I could see nothing more to life than the pursuit of pleasure through the best means availible. To most, that meant material sucess, a lifetime with possesions, and a retirement to enjoy. Some others (frequently found in the former generations of footbag) chose immediate pleasure instead, allowing sex and drugs to fulfill their sensory desire and bring pleasure overload in that way. I initially chose the middle path, utilizing my high intellect to bust straight A's in all AP classes while acting in elite plays and being the biggest pothead in the school...why not have the best of all three worlds right Well, what I truly wanted was knowledge and truth, and I knew I had to take some time before going to Acting school to become a famous actor (and gratify material pleasure, desire for fame, and be free to toke it up) to study philosophy, for there had to be other people who had thought along the same lines as me...for my entire life I felt like no one else got it. Well, Philosophy took me to Plato, which lead me to leave behind the ganga to maximize my potential, for why did I have to settle for "good" on everyone elses standards... I always wanted to unlock the hidden potentials of the brain, and thats just what I was going to do.
I had always wanted to go to Tibet, and learn with monks about what else was possible, so I turned to Eastern Philosophy, and Lo and behold, answers are presented. I shied away from religion and blind faith from a young age, for what can't be proved and has to be taken on blind faith without any proof thatyou doing anything signifigant is hardly worth anything right? I mean, so many sheep following a dogma of "Thou shalt not" that inherantly contradicts itself (and science) and says that you can't help but to sin... what is that going to do for anyone but control the asses and keep them from asking real questions?
But Yoga says just the opposite. It says, come, ask every question you can think of, don't believe just because we tell you, because then YOU"LL NEVER REALLY KNOW. But, the point is that it is possible for ANYONE to learn EVERYTHING, to connect with the core of existence and merge with it, lose your ego and experience pure bliss beyond words, Nirvana. Then, you have nothing but love for the world, have the answers to every question, and have no worries for your life. and DON'T BELIEVE ME because I say so, look for yourself. I have not encountered a single word that can desribe the state of happiness that I feel, and I'm not even halfway down the rabbit hole. Words like CONTENTMENT, INNER PEACE, EUPHORIA, BLISS can't even begin to describe it, but leave and impression of an amazing feeling. And the idea is that there are hundreds of people out there living as EMBODYMENTS OF GOD, that you can go learn from. People that have gone for years without eating, that can leave there body at will and stop breathing for hours, that can tell you what your thinkinking, levitate...any thing you can imagine. Eastern philosophy (as well as Science of Mind, and general new age thought) say the CHRIST WAS NOT THE GREAT EXCEPTION, BUT A GREAT EXAMPLE, and that it is entirely true what he said when he stated that we could do the things he did and greater still.
And science has now proven that the world around us is just an apearance! Quantum physics, string theory, and now the Grand Unified field theory have pretty much PROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD IN A LABRATORY. Whereas for the last 200 years, scientists were the ones who dis-believed, now, for the past 5-10 years, PHYSICISTS are the many PROPONENTS of spirituality. Physics now agrees with what was stated in the Vedic scriptures in India 8,000 years ago! And those scriptures match up with what is said in the Kabbalah (the most spiritual end of judiasm) and the DEAD SEA SCROLLS ( which document the Essene sect of Jews from which Christ descended).
And yoga says that I can prove it to myself, to know God through direct perception and never experience anger or dissapointment again, just due to a change in perspective. And with knowledge of the true Unified reality, there will be nothing I can't do, and I can experience TRUE HEAVEN for the rest of my life. After a year of practice and endless reading in all fields, I can find nothing better to do with my life, nor nothing I want more. I will reach enlightenment, and spend my life spreading peace and love to the planet. And so, I am going to India, where I can spend my entire day every day in blissful contemplationg of the divine, which I already do to a degree, but still have to deal with all this capitalistic work and Las Vegases greedy, negative, pleasure seeking people. Better yet, I wil be around others who want to do nothing else as well, and will find a Guru (teacher) who can guide be down the path of full self realization...God realization.
And one day in a few years I will return, and find some lush green spot in the US to call my home and teach true seekers of knowledge the ancient path to Inner peace and true health. I will be keeping in touch with very few while I am gone, but Evan Gatesman is one person I will stay connected with...so if you ever wish to find me or see what I learned and ask a question, he will be able to direct you to me.

In the mean time, if you find anything I have said thought provoking, please read Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda (which you can find a free online version of with a quick search) and watch the movie What the BLEEP that I have listed in my signature... they will begin toshow you that what I say is possibly true. But DON'T BELIEVE THEM, meditate and see for yourself.

I'd like to wish so many people a heartfelt thanks and warmist wishes that it is to hard to do by name, but I have to list 2:

I thank you Lon Smith for being a true inspiration of positivity and energy and shining spirit. Shred on Lon.

And Thank you to Evan Lovely, who put me into my first yoga pose in Montreal...who knew it would take me so far.

Peace love, and endless bliss for everyone.
Namaste,
Loren

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 18 Feb 2006 15:00

Good to hear from you Bum.
Keep enjoying the ride and keep learning more things about yourself.
I hope I one day can come visit you in the US and listen to your answers, thougts and stories about your already so interesting life.
"A monk born in Las Vegas" could make a great book one day.

Peace,
Asmus Helms

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 18 Feb 2006 15:00

Laterz d00d!!~