flurriestMASTER

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 08 Jan 2009 16:32

Thanks yall :-D

Em, you left these

<3,
ur bitch ;-)

quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 08 Jan 2009 16:49

I think those might actually be mine Tom.

<3,
Kamil

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 08 Jan 2009 18:40

LMAO, man, that actually hurt...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 09 Jan 2009 00:22

:-D
oh yeah, you were there for that too :oops:

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 09 Jan 2009 01:07

This is getting out of control... so I'll post a picture to distract you.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 09 Jan 2009 08:23

CIC flurry wrote::-D
oh yeah, you were there for that too :oops:
D'oh! Left myself wide open for that, so to speak...
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 09 Jan 2009 11:47

oh i meant Kamil, but yes u 2 ;)

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 10 Jan 2009 10:29

I had a dream.

We were in a hotel with a convention center but it wasn't the same as NYJ. After it finished we went into an elevator. I remember Henry and Emily, but there were half a dozen of us in there. It was a freight elevator. It opened and the year was 2002 - we traveled back in time. We thought of how we could show off in footbag since we were from the future. Henry ran out the front door, and these henchmen started chasing him. No conclusion - next part...

Emily got out of the freight elevator and she was alone. She walked across the hall to a shelf where our dimension merged with another and Emily's twin sister was there. There was a feeling of awe at how in another dimension this really existed. In a few minutes her twin was gone, but 3 green gems were left - symbolizing to me the color of Emily's eyes. In real life, I'm not sure if they are green. - but if not they should be.

Another time travel period - we get out of the elevator and off onto what seems like a New York street or a south side chicago street. It's dark, and a bunch of people start following us because of our youth and different race. They try to rob us, and I end up throwing my pouch of footbags at them. I go back later and try to recover them, some are ripped, most of the footbags are TINY. Waylon is there and helps me.

Zeke, Reile, Henry and Kamil and others are with me. we have a stolen car, and we're staying at a small hotel room. ::holes in story:: We are at a gas station with this car, and there is a body shop there. This guy shows up and wants to kill me for sleeping with his girl. He has a machine gun. His/my girl motions for me to go into a mint car that he restored. He can't bring himself to shoot it. We resolve the issue.

We're at a headquarters of sorts. Tall ceilings with laser keyboards coming down. Reile is there. Adrienne is there! Henry and Zeke are there but are doing shenanigans.

##############
My dreams are not like stories. I'm sure there was more, but this is all I remember.

The Actual Sized E
Fearless

Post by The Actual Sized E » 10 Jan 2009 14:36

CIC flurry wrote:This guy shows up and wants to kill me for sleeping with his girl. He has a machine gun. His/my girl motions for me to go into a mint car that he restored. He can't bring himself to shoot it. We resolve the issue.
That part is great :lol:

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 10 Jan 2009 22:36

I'm in
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 15 Jan 2009 08:49

Atom Smasher
I hit 4 in a row yeeeears ago. Since then I could get 3 sometimes. On Sunday with Reid we were gonna race to 5. I hit 8! doubled my record.

Also ps whirl out of torque is tres fun.

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 26 Jan 2009 14:46

I haven't played in a long time. Yeah I played like a week ago at northeastern with tommy and zeke, and that was fun, but i mean as far as progress comes. I'm loading up that shit sammich every day more and more. Getting more rusty and less stamina with every day that passes. Fraggin winter.

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 26 Jan 2009 19:48

When are you gonna eat that shit sammy?

I shmavent played since monkey bag.
zach jahner

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 26 Jan 2009 21:44

I ate a whole tombstone pepperoni pizza today for dinner.

I also hit paradox double legover- toe whirl -gyro double legover on both sides.

I invented blurry blurrier in my head.

and....

I smell good.

Keep playing tom you can do it. :D
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 29 Jan 2009 12:15

Kicked @ home the other day. Put some carpet in the room, so it doesn't sound so much like an earthquake. Single moves, b/c linking was frustrating.

Kicked with Nathan 2 days ago. Last minute thang. Northeastern was closed b/c their power went out. So we went to Loyola. Quite far when you wanted something close and quick, but in the end it was quite worth it. Cept for getting stuck in that icy chasm of a parking spot.
Kicking by the girl's dorm entrance is a bit distracting, but I tried to keep it low key, and with Nathan there it was more fun and I kicked better than I woulda solo. I hit these things:

pixie flail BS
whirl war
drifter war (must jump for flip pdx drifter and it's all money in the bank)
atom smasher> toe barrage>RPT BOOSH
nice nuclear set
osis>barrage>rpt stable on it

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 29 Jan 2009 18:31

boosh

Reid Strellner

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 18 Mar 2009 15:09

played out back. Been playing pretty much every day the past week wif Nate-Dawg. Good ish weather. Really nice yesterday 71 degrees.
I have a napkin hanging on my desk hutch with tape. It has a challenge from Zach from 1 and a half years ago! So I schooled that today a bit. I thought it's be simple, but stepping out of toe ss symp whirl is harder than I expected. Did it 5 times on my good symp whirl side:

blurry pickup>ss symposium whirl>Shmoe>pix ss clipper> spinning clipper>no repeat yet

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 18 Mar 2009 20:21

God damn it, you need a new page soon. :lol:
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 19 Mar 2009 14:28

I dont even remeber challenging you to that.

I got your back Em!
zach jahner

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 17 Apr 2009 21:31

I hit scorpion's tail next to the Gazebo on Jun 05, 2006. It was kinda flukish. I tried it a few times since then, but not much. I hit it again on Wednesday, but no seal. The next day I footed it half a dozen times. Today I hit it money style with seal. i love that the set is so perfect just naturally. It's like I can see the matrix.