['what is this trick called?']

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

Pirrotta
Shredalicious

Re: ['what is this trick called?']

Post by Pirrotta » 27 Mar 2014 00:42

Yeah agreed otherwise Dada Curve would be a 5 and its already an easy 4, But what i am wondering is if you don't plant on it is it considered symposium Dada Curve and does it get a symposium add for that. If it does this trick i am working on will be a 6. I already came up with a potential name for it in-case it hasn't been hit yet.
Antonio Pirrotta

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 27 Mar 2014 04:10

I would say a Dada with the first dex symposium is a five. Even though Pdx Symp Dada will then be the easiest 6 in the world.

You have to put something very crazy in front of it though to invent something if it is only one more add I am sure.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 27 Mar 2014 07:46

Yeah, Asmus us right. It would only be a 5, but a cheap 5. My advice is to not spend a lot of time trying that and to work on other more useful things, like drilling basics

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Pirrotta
Shredalicious

Post by Pirrotta » 27 Mar 2014 11:58

Yeah it isn't something i am drilling or anything. Just something i thought could be a possible invention/sick 1 entry.
Antonio Pirrotta

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 27 Mar 2014 20:37

Dada Curve with the first dex symposium is actually reasonably hard I would think, and much more deserving of the add count than with the second dex symposium. Any downtime trick where you do a symposium with the eventual stalling foot is hard. I don't really know if you can call it "da da curve" though, since I'm assuming that if the first dex is symposium then the second isn't. I would think that as a downtime move, making both dexes symposium would be impossible.