Pixie/Open

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

FootbagJunky
Hack Fiend

Pixie/Open

Post by FootbagJunky » 20 Jan 2005 19:44

Pixie/Open
TOE > SAME IN [DEX] >>
http://hood.012webpages.com/_videos/Pixie.wmv

I need help with the Pixie set I can't really hit anything out of it is that because of speed or what any tips will help me out. Thanks in advance
Hope is the pain we feel that makes us try again
Nate Allison
Makers of The Godbox and SPeaker boxes.
ASH company. If interested PM me on here or on AOL @ HxCderelict or on Yahoo@ kingnothing42069.

Senor Grommet
Post Master General

Post by Senor Grommet » 20 Jan 2005 20:35

you need to watch videos of a pixie set and mimic the motion. After that, just practice the motion a lot. Pixie is definitely the easiest set to master. just remember that you want to get the bag off of your foot and get your foot over/around the bag as quicly as possible while the bag is on the way up. Then, get your foot back down to the ground as quickly as possible to start the next part of a move.

you have to tell us more about what your having trouble with, what is hard about it, why you are failing at it. then we can give you more specialized help. Try going to footbag.cz to the moves section to watch some pixie set moves. or footbag.org. they have some pixie moves on video as well i believe.
My name: Jeremy Mirken, AKA Chocolatey Shatner, AKA jerk enemy rim.

I kick it with trunk chef elf and liz luck key my.

Anz
Anssi Sundberg

Post by Anz » 21 Jan 2005 05:29

logan
Shredalicious

Pixie

Post by logan » 16 Nov 2005 14:49

Pixie
TOE >> SAME IN [DEX] > OP TOE [DEL]
http://www.hackrifice.com/minisooper/2pixie.mpg

okay. I kind of forgot about pixies and fairies as actually being tricks, instead of just being sets, so I never really schooled them. now that im really trying to reach tiltless, I am trying to learn them just as moves by themselves. so i am going to start now. I know that when you perform pixies as a set, you are suppose to dex the footbag while it is still going up. However, when you are performing just pixies, are you still suppose to dex them in uptime? the reason im saying this is cause when i try to dex them in uptime, it seems like i'm just waiting a long while the bag is traveling in the air and not being dexed. However, when I perform pixies in downtime (more like a mirage - hop over the bag style) it seems like the trick looks and feels a lot better. What I want to know is, is either way "correct"? I really prefer performing the pixie by itself in downtime, do you guys recommend that? thanks for your time!
logan rudemiller

SandWraith
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SandWraith » 16 Nov 2005 15:24

I never really bother with that specification-- I just call a downtime pixie a same side mirage (or ss mirage for short), because then everyone is clear that it's downtime. And yeah, it definately looks and feels a lot better to just do it downtime. However, if you want a pixie set, I would try to at least do it near the apex so that you get accustomed to the motion.
Zach Marine - Member of the Tendonitis Club!
blog

logan
Shredalicious

Post by logan » 18 Nov 2005 17:11

thanks zach
logan rudemiller

quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 05 Jan 2006 21:24

I say do what feels good. It doesn't matter what you call it. It's technically a pixie ... but its ok to call it a same side mirage.

You gotta remember, when pixie was first used, it wasnt used as a set, it was used as a move alone.

King Monkey
Post Master General

Post by King Monkey » 05 Jan 2006 22:10

You can also think about whether you want to perform it with or without a plant. The plant would come after you first release the toe set; the toe that set would plant, then rise again to do the ss miraging dex. Or you can go without that plant, which is what i do, it looks more stylie and less jittery than planting on every ss mirage.
Ian Pritchard - http://www.ausfootbag.org

'People, just play Footbag and stop being dickheads!' - Michał Biarda

quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 05 Jan 2006 23:17

or or or .... try it symposium

:P

Chim-Chim
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Chim-Chim » 05 Jan 2006 23:28

if you're waiting for it to come down, why don't you dex it again!?! You don' thave to get stuck on 2 add tricks if you don't want to 8)
Jake Raye

tuomoruutufan
Fearless

Post by tuomoruutufan » 09 Jan 2006 19:07

jake your thinking of this wrong.

think of an atw bailed to opposite toe

hes not doing it as a set so there is no uptime componet that the basic ATW doesnt takeup.

My suggestion is to try Clipper>pickup>pixie

the motion is continual and it has a styly feel to it.

practice it bsos!!!!
~Shawn Patrick Boyle~

Lackey82
Fearless

Post by Lackey82 » 18 Jan 2006 10:53

I'm going to try that drill. I can hit a good side dimwalk almost on command and my flipside tends not to plant, but the move gets done about half the time. The pickup might help the movement flow.
Joshua Lackey
"Class is what I do during my Footbag breaks"
Challenge me! Toronto/FAT Footblog

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 23 Feb 2006 05:47

HenryG
^^^^^pwn3d

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:14 pm Post subject: Pixie Help PLEASE Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
hey guys. its me again, Henry. I dont post much but u might know me. Well i can currently do
Legover, Pickup, ATW, Mirage, Illusion, fairy, butterfly, and I JUST LEARNED Pdx mirage. its pretty sweet.

i can do pixies sometimes, but when i start on strong side it like, stays on my foot and i kind of whip it down. How can i make it get off my foot?

any tips u can think of are welcome!

thx

Look -- now my signature doesn't make the forum hard to read. Thanks Mike!
LameR
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Are you realeasing your foot too early? As in do you start the dex before the bag is completely off your foot? If that's the case, I have that problem once in a while. You have to focus on the set, you have tons of time from when the bag leaves your foot to when it hits the ground (or hopefully your foot). Wait until you can SEE the that the bag is off of your foot, not just guessing by feel. After you see an improvement with that, start your dex sooner and sooner until it's to the point that you want. Also, you could start off with just doing some toe stall sets to get the height correct. Hope that helps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HenryG
^^^^^pwn3d

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
completely disregard this im retarded. accidentally double posted.

Last edited by HenryG on Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
HenryG
^^^^^pwn3d

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
ok thx a lot connor. that is definitely my problem...

this will help, i know, because that is my problem i try the dex and then since its still on my foot it flies

Off topic, I like my sugar with coffee and cream is from Intergalactic by Beastie Boys.

Whatsfootbag?
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
yea ill do the same,i wont wait till i SEE it off my foot,i just wait for the feel and thats way too soon and it'll hit the side of my foot and get thrown down..just practice
AIvanyo
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
just practice in to out ATW then when your good at it, it'll be alot easier.

Representing The Ministry of Silly Walks
NuR
Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Try this : bring your setting foot up high,
interrupt the motion, just before your
foot reached its highest point. This "stop"
diconnects you from the bag, now bend
your knee a little to the outside, in a little
circle. Like that you should have enuff time
to stall, or legover the bag Wink , without
snugging it . Make your pixie set explosive
and try do pixies close to your body !
Keep trying, and you'll hit some nice dbl dex
moves, like smear in no time !

- bavarian zen koan -

www.munich-footbag.de

Daryl Canady
AIvanyo
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
its all about lifting your knee too, that makes the bag go stright up, right in front of you.

Representing The Ministry of Silly Walks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
well before everything took a quick twist here on modified there was a post(that I can't find to direct you to) that gave me some useful tips..
like setting underneath your knee... not into your knee. so that when you release the bag on it's way up..it is closer to you so the uptime dex is much simpler/quicker, if that makes sense to I don't know but it helped me a little.
and my own advice is find the sweet spot...when you set watch were you are dexing with the leg...I find if my dex is closer to my ankle I try to set to the side a little more(towards your knee)...the whole leggy and hippy concept is what i thought of when I tried this.

hope this might help

Iain
1337 h4x0r

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
the way i learned pixie on my flipside and taught my friend was to do it slower then you think you should. Then gradually speed up the set as you get better at it.

Another thing is people have a huge tendency to set it forward. I have to what seems like moving my foot back towards my body when i set it just to get it straight up.
FlexThis
Flower Child

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Last edited by FlexThis on Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
HenryG
^^^^^pwn3d

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
thanks for all the tips guys, but i got the whole pixie concept around september 5th lol

i can hit:
plo bsos
smear bsos
dimwalk both sides
sidewalk both sides
magellan
terrage
and just a bunch of pixes in general

almost ducked a pixie also

Uranos
Egyptian Footgod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey sorry its kinda late, but i need some flip pixie set help too

my main problems are:

my knees tend to face an inward position (like fairy set) just before i set the pixie

so instead of bending the knees outwards, it kind of bends in slightly before the dex.

I need help on this, but also when i try to dex someimes the bag hits the outside part of my shoe.

Any help would be great thanks
http://www.modified.ca/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=11782
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tstep84
Hack Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hi, thats funny you mention your knee position. Mine does the same thing. When I set from toe, my right knee almost always points to the left. I can pixie but hardly fairy. I think the knee pointing in somewhat helps for pixie because you no longer have to point the knee starting from center, left to right. You start with your knee on the left side of the bag and its a simple left to right motion. As you set the bag, figure out how long it takes for you to get the bag to have upward momentum. Probably by the time your foot is 6 -8 inches off the ground the bag is rising. Drop your toe (Point it down) when you feel it has upward momentum and try and open up your setting leg pointing it to the outside. practice a lot and you will soon understand the concept. setting it underneath your leg is very important also.
Asmus
Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
My trick is just to think it as a Atw when you should only doe it as a Pixie and not a set.. And if you practice that, pixie sets will also get easy!
andrew
Hack Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
that def helps. thinking its an atw and just sorta stopping half way thats how i learnt regular pixie it was an accident hehe i missed my foot and it landed on my left foot

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 23 Feb 2006 07:23

Troyson
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:13 pm Post subject: HELP with Pixie Sets Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey everyone, ive been playing now for about 2 months and i can land all the basic stalls, ATW, pixies, legovers, mirage, illusion, butterflies, and i once landed an eggbeater.

Im currently trying to move onto 3 Add tricks but my pixie sets are awful Mad . I can land pixies almost everytime but i cant give myself a good pixie set and its stopping me from learning some tricks. Is it just a matter of practice or something in my technique. any type of help would be great

<----Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!

L.B.S....Just pass that shit
slapdash21
Futureless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
http://hood.012webpages.com/TV%20Room/sets.html
Troyson
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
thanks mann, that helped me out alot...and not only with my pixie sets!

slapdash21
Futureless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
uh course i cant take credit for it...its jo(h?)n manhood's website. i found it extremely helpful myself...im sure he doesnt mind me passing it along.
FlexThis
Flower Child

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey...

You stole my avatar Confused

~peace Very Happy
Damon
slapdash21
Futureless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
haha, i thought it WAS you for a couple seconds. i was like...what next, is he gonna ask how to flame properly?!?!

EDIT---ten minutes after posting i realized how overused this is getting...
FlexThis
Flower Child

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Funny I was like huh I didn't post that.

I'll just change mine - a lot easier, and plus how cool is it to have someone steal a graphic you personally made for yourself?

Must be a good one.

~peace
Damon
Blackjack
Shredaholic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Wow, that page is great!! Nice job Mahood!! : ) mad skills

~Bryan Fournier
Troyson
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
only reason why i used it was because i didnt know how to resize a picture that i took wid my camera lol...hope u dun mind for the time being

Chema
BSOS Beast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
That's confusing Laughing Laughing
I can't tell who is saying what. Embarassed

I guess avatars are more important than I thought, I wonder what's it's like for people reading threads with posts by Juice and myself. Confused

At least I asked if I could you his.. (Cough:Troyson:Cough) Rolling Eyes Wink

I'm addicted to Footbag.

Join the Revolution:
http://modified.ca/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=11227
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wim
Multidex Master

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
slapdash21 wrote:
...its jo(h?)n manhood's website.

'Manhood'!??? That's funny! Laughing

Bllllog-Challlengiz-Org gallery
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Skippy!
Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I just tried to check that site today...because I wanna start pixie sets and the site didn't work. Buy more bandwidth it says. I dunno dude.
Blackend
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
OK, here's my advice for pixies: curl your toes up like an toe stall, set the bag up, stop your foot shortly after setting the bag, and dex your leg like you would a mirage and be fast about it. Sorry if I can't help any more, but that's how I learned them.

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" - Homer Simpson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HooD
HoodluM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It's John Mahood !!!! Let's not get the trend of callin me manhood -___- I also fixed the bandwidth problem. I used up 5 gigs in 5 days cause everyone was d/l'ing the WV Jam vids which made me happy to know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Skippy!
Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I'm hoping that the train has network ports. That'd be so sick. I'd be on my laptop, on the train, downloading demos for pixie sets. Yes!
slapdash21
Futureless

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
HooD wrote:
It's John Mahood !!!! Let's not get the trend of callin me manhood -___- I also fixed the bandwidth problem. I used up 5 gigs in 5 days cause everyone was d/l'ing the WV Jam vids which made me happy to know.

sorry bout the name mis-spelling, but you would think you would be pleased to be nicknamed 'manhood.' i know i would Razz but anyway, thanks again for the helpful website...endlessly helpful!!
Blackend
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
slapdash21 wrote:
HooD wrote:

sorry bout the name mis-spelling, but you would think you would be pleased to be nicknamed 'manhood.' i know i would Razz but anyway, thanks again for the helpful website...endlessly helpful!!

Maybe he took offense because he's inclined there. Razz Just kidding, John.

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" - Homer Simpson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skippy!
Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Your bandwidth needs to be increased again. Every goddamn time I try to check it. I really need to figure out pixie sets!!!

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 23 Feb 2006 08:51

Shredder-
Shredaholic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:22 pm Post subject: Uptime? Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey everyone..

I've been doing pixies and fairies bs for a while..but they only go about knee heigh and higher sometimes or lower.. I've tried to make them go up higher but I can't.. I already looked at Hoods house and searched.. How can I make pixies/fairies higher so i can do things like duck or spin? Any tips or drills? Thanks Razz
Lives in Hawaii!!

Last edited by Shredder- on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Krafty
Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
For high pixie sets, make sure you pull your knee higher. This adds more power to your set and increases the height a lot. I can't really do fairy sets, but I'm assuming it's somewhat similar.
Shredster
Flower Child

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Also, standing as far over the bag within reason helps the height A LOT. Obviously having the bag and your foot way out in front of you is harder to set the bag higher. Keep your balance over the bag more, see if it helps.

Paradox=((5N^x^p)-54000aph^np)/adds
Its just about that confusing...
Boyall
Hack Fiend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
awesome this advice has helped my Pixie sets hugely Very Happy

Thanks Guys

Matt,

Matt Boyall
Senor Grommet
Post Master General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The speed with which you can move your leg has a direct correlation with the height of the set that is generated. If you can move your leg from a still position to "top speed" in a short burst, your set will go higher, that is, if your "top speed" is fast enough to result in a high set. Additionally, keep in mind that the faster you can bring your leg back down to the ground after a set, the quicker you can start the movement for the next part of the tick, i.e., the second dex of a dbl dex trick. I would recommend perfecting the motion that your leg needs to travel to his set X before you concentrate on increasing the speed. Precision must come before speed. In other words, nobody should be trying pixie ducking before they have a reliable pixie set. Pixie ducking will come reliably ONLY once the foundation for pixie set has been engrained.
From Shredder to Master Stitcher to Sensei, Senor Grommet does it all . . . while maintaining his super-sized ego. Many have asked Grommet, "How DO you do it?" Truthfully, I answer, "I don't know. I guess I'm just really talented."
Faco
Multidex Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I don't think it has much to do with "top speed". You can duck your Pixie even if you set it slowly and without energy burst.

Try pointing your toe into dexing direction.

I told her...
just because the sun,
wants a place in the sky.
No reason to assume,
I wouldn't give her a try!

-Frank Zappa

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 23 Feb 2006 08:59

Eric Chan Master Filibuster of modified.ca

man you put more info in the trick tip forum than if Vasek could type as fast as he shreds :P

anyway yeah it took me ALONG time to get 1 pixie i found that by doing what senior grommet said it helps alot just watch the movies and mimick the motion until you think you have it down, then just p^3 (practice,practice,practice)

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 04 Mar 2006 01:45

Iron Clad Ben
Shredaholic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:50 pm Post subject: WHoahh... pIxie! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I just had a revelation while screwing around today in line at Taco Cabana. I have been schooling my mirages and their variation lately (ducking and pdx) and I thought to myself "what if I do a mirage but set with the same foot that does the dex?". So I started with a right toe delay and did

SET > SAME IN [DEX] > OP TOE [DEL]

Which I then realized, was a pixie! I had had SERIOUS trouble with pixies and fairies before. However, having my muscles and brain just think of it as a mirage where the set and dex are done with the same leg, suddenly, these things (pixies at least) were easy as cake!

I'm really happy. I think I have a definite shot at getting the dex done in uptime and really getting a pixie set into my arsenal. Just wanted to share this little revelation with you all Smile
**insert air guitar solo here**

smokefree
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Ducking pixie?

Post by smokefree » 03 Jun 2006 16:49

Im way jealous of dudes who can duck and pixie. How do you get your leg over it while still setting it at a height you can duck? Im try to jump off my support leg but it doesn't make all that much difference.
Anthony

MONKEY CLAW!

Uranos
Flower Child

Post by Uranos » 03 Jun 2006 17:08

1) Pixie foot close to body
2) Knee high, dont release the footbag too early otherwise the set will go too low
3)The quicker you let the footbag go off your foot, the lower the set. Try to lift your knee high and upwards.

Last but not least, Practice

Good luck! :)
Alex Urano

smokefree
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by smokefree » 03 Jun 2006 17:17

thanks for the tips! i just almost got it high enough to duck for the first time after trying that, im gonna drill it for a while.
Anthony

MONKEY CLAW!