['what are the fundamental tricks?']

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

mesedupkid247
Circle Kicker

['what are the fundamental tricks?']

Post by mesedupkid247 » 10 Jun 2005 19:05

im new and need some tips on a couple of fundamental trcks

FootbagJunky
Hack Fiend

Post by FootbagJunky » 10 Jun 2005 19:09

it's about time you get on Modified you lazy Biznatch. well Toe Stalls Toe Stalls Toe Stalls both sides too. after te toes stalls Inside Stalls then Outside Stalls. then practice Inside<Toe<Outside. I'll help you out when you want to shred with me again. Oh yeah, don't forget to get Lavers with the pay from your new job. A new bag wouldn't hurt either. As for me I happy to see another Butler Shredder. well, if he sticks to it(you better).
Hope is the pain we feel that makes us try again
Nate Allison
Makers of The Godbox and SPeaker boxes.
ASH company. If interested PM me on here or on AOL @ HxCderelict or on Yahoo@ kingnothing42069.

peanutbuterboy
Fearless

Post by peanutbuterboy » 10 Jun 2005 19:22

Welcome,
First off before people bitch at you, put your name in your sig. Then use the search button and learn everything. Before long you will be a pro :D . Go watch the vids and ask anything you wish.
Luke Andrews

FootbagJunky
Hack Fiend

Post by FootbagJunky » 10 Jun 2005 19:57

Sorry about the whole not telling you about the signature thing oh yeah I gots my Signature changed.
Hope is the pain we feel that makes us try again
Nate Allison
Makers of The Godbox and SPeaker boxes.
ASH company. If interested PM me on here or on AOL @ HxCderelict or on Yahoo@ kingnothing42069.

crazydwarf
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazydwarf » 15 Jun 2005 21:30

once you've got your inside stalls down try learning clippers. Think of them as the exact same thing except move the stalling leg behind the support leg. Other then that it's the exact same position
Dustin Rhodes

Commodore
Shredaholic

Post by Commodore » 16 Jun 2005 11:11

I'm a n00b too and I haven't learned outside stalls and I won't learn them.

ninja
BSOS Beast

Post by ninja » 16 Jun 2005 14:40

Commodore wrote:I'm a n00b too and I haven't learned outside stalls and I won't learn them.
Why? You should learn them even if you never use them.
Clayton Chin

tuomoruutufan
Fearless

Post by tuomoruutufan » 29 Jun 2005 18:06

Outside stalls dont seem to be that important i mean yeah i have seen some people use it mid run. Really the only person i have seen use them frequently in tiltless/guiltless runs is jon negella.

Would the best in the world not be as good if they didnt know how to do an outside stall.

Maybe im way off on this im still relativlly new to this sport, but i dont see the harm in not learning that.
~Shawn Patrick Boyle~

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 29 Jun 2005 20:08

learning outside stalls can build strength in your legs that is required for certain moves. for instance: whirl. the initial motion for whirl is the same as an outside stall. the outside stall will help to build muscles used in this move. learning control with your legs is also a benefit of outside stalls. also, outside stalls are the basis to dragons. dragons are super styley, difficult, and badass.

hey, before you learn your stalls, learn your toe kicks, inside kicks, and outside kicks.
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

BrianP
Shredalicious

Post by BrianP » 29 Jun 2005 23:23

I agree, I made the mistake of trying to learn tricks prior to being able to kick the footbag. It is important to build the muscle neccesary to do tricks and control setting the footbag through learning basic kicks (inside, toe, outside), then stalls (also inside, toe, and outside), and finally simple tricks (clippers, around the worlds, mirage, legover, ect.). It might take a little while to get started, but the extra work in the beginning will really pay off. My two cents at least.
Today is what you make it. So, like, don't screw up the recipe. ^^