question on my right foot

The exercises & techniques to keep your body healthy for footbag.
hackmasterkyle
Hack Fiend

question on my right foot

Post by hackmasterkyle » 05 Apr 2007 17:38

Okay when I was born, my umbilical cord was wrapped around my right foot and placed on my lower back, so my right foot has a pretty good angel that slants to the right.
So when I'm trying to do a clipper on my flipside my right foot points down to the ground(the toes point to the ground perfectly with the heel up) because of the crooked foot. I've been angling my legs and practicing with the crooked foot a lot to try to get it to work right. I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas to help my problem.

Psilocybe
Fearless

Post by Psilocybe » 06 Apr 2007 05:22

Its sounds like you have your work cut out for you. If you're trying to clipper and your foot is perpendicular to the ground, I don't know what to tell you. I guess you have you learn to turn it as to be parallel to the ground.

MatS21
BSOS Beast

Post by MatS21 » 06 Apr 2007 07:46

Have you tried while bending A LOT with the support leg? That may solve your problem and allow you to turn your feet, Idk.

hackmasterkyle
Hack Fiend

Post by hackmasterkyle » 07 Apr 2007 19:54

MatS21 wrote:Have you tried while bending A LOT with the support leg? That may solve your problem and allow you to turn your feet, Idk.
bending the support leg helps especially when I do butterfly on that side, it helps a little for the cliper.