Plantar Warts

The exercises & techniques to keep your body healthy for footbag.
Zac Miley
Post Master General

Plantar Warts

Post by Zac Miley » 29 May 2007 16:07

I have one on the bottom of my left foot. It hurts.

I've wikied them, I know the cure, and I have it.

THEY FUCKING HURT LIKE HELL THOUGH. I would like to know how to keep it from hurting so much.

I've tried cushiony socks. I can't really try different shoes since it only bothers me during footbag.. but. Whatever. I don't want to buy new insoles.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

DJJAZZYJEFF
Shredalicious

Post by DJJAZZYJEFF » 29 May 2007 16:16

Cushiony band-aids? That's all i can think of. I had plantar warts on my toes for years, they just wouldn't go away. I went to a dermatologist for almost 2 years with no success. The only time they hurt was after i had them treated, though. It sucks that yours hurt.
~Jeff Hastings

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 30 May 2007 08:00

I have those cushiony band aids and they actually make it hurt worse. :(

It's on the very ball of my foot. Like 2 inches away from my big toe, directly south.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

jrstubs
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by jrstubs » 02 Jun 2007 08:04

Go get that fucker frozen off

jrstubs
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by jrstubs » 02 Jun 2007 08:04

Go get that fucker frozen off

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 03 Jun 2007 15:08

yeah, getiing the liquid nitrogen or acid works well, so does injecting yeast into the skin. Some less intrusive methods are grape fruit seed extract and ductape. Also because the wart thrives in moist dark enviroments try changing your socks more regularly and in the nice summer expose it to the sun as much as possible, walk around in flip flops and such. To avoid the pain while you have it try the pads with the acid on them. Hopefully the acid will kill most of the skin around the wart, as well as most the nerve endings, and you'll be working to get rid of it. Just be very determined with getting rid of it, as those things can last for many years, as myself and manyothers have experienced.
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

p``
Hack Fiend

Post by p`` » 08 Jul 2007 18:49

nitrogen is bad!!!... you should always use medicinal herbs!!! get vodka and put thuja in it.. then wait.. it will give u some good dyeing, put it on your foot 3 times a day(dont drink it!!!!, its poison if you get this dyeing inside your body!), then it should be ok:P. You still can use duct tape + garlic, but you have to be really patient :O, took forever or me, so I used FIRE! ;p

Garlic is always good! for almost everything :P

I got some foot of athlete, if that how you call it in english, and im treating it with garlic even if it doesnt hurt me, just preventing!

anyway the major problem is the moisture, so never wear shoes when you dont need them!!!

And, when I had plantar, it wasnt hurtin me while playin footbag because I was so intense that I was stopping thinkin about it... so I dont know how to help you beside playin longer session :P
pier-luc poulin