Team Fortress 2

This is the forum to discuss non-footbag movies, TV, music, videogames, and art.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by C-Fan » 06 Oct 2016 06:39

Is it Halloween yet? No? Damn.

I guess we're 3 weeks away still, since all the past TF2 Halloweens began around October 27. But man, I really can't wait.

Lately I've been entering a bunch of scrap.tf raffles. The chance of winning is very low...I'd estimate about a quarter of a percent for most of them. But since you're not staking anything to enter, its basically gambling with free money. Up until yesterday I had won 4 raffles, but my winnings were all small stuff (2 craft hats, a giftapult, and a craft wep). But last night I won a pair of earbuds! They're only worth like 2 keys now, but I remember when they were the de facto currency and I could sell them for 19 keys. I ended up selling this pair for 2 keys and 1.77 ref, since I want to do unboxes over Halloween. I currently have 32 keys, and my plan is to unbox crates with strange parts since they have the best rate of return in case I fail to get an unusual. It's been 4 years since I unboxed my first and only unusual. It'd be cool to break that streak.

The other thing I'm hoping to do in the near future, is craft or buy a strange count transfer tool. When I got my aussie minigun, I retired my old minigun with 25,000 kills exactly. But with a transfer tool, I'd be able to move those kills onto my aussie. In a weird way, I'd feel like I'm porting over the soul of my old minigun to my new one.

God this game is making me weird.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 24 Oct 2016 09:16

:arrow: I made a transfer tool, and transferred the 25K kills from my old minigun to my aussie minigun. So now the aussie minigun has 29K kills on it.
:arrow: Once I transferred the kills, I no longer needed my old pro minigun. It had good effects (hot rod singularity) and great parts (dominations and robot kills), so I traded it along with 12.5 keys to get a clean, black max head.
:arrow: Halloween event started, and it's awful. Contracts don't work for me still, there are no spells, no free items....so I've played it for 4 days now and have nothing to show for it. They also changed the unusual system, so if you unbox old crates the only effects you can get are the new 2016 Halloween effects, and none of the old ones. I guess that's good for me, in that my current unusuals (darkblaze, knifestorm, and secret to everybody) can't be unboxed this year, which should help their value. But yeah, I was so stoked for the Halloween event, and it's been horrible.
:arrow: I sold my duped burning rubber glove for pyro. I paid 40 pure keys for it, and sold it for the equivalent of 64 keys on the Steam Market. I now have something crazy like $340 in my Steam Wallet.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 03 Nov 2016 06:54

C-Fan wrote::arrow: I made a transfer tool, and transferred the 25K kills from my old minigun to my aussie minigun.
I made another transfer tool and did the same with my stickybomb launchers. I transferred 12,549 kills, 884 defenders, and 1345 demomen killed to my aussie, so now it's Hale's Own at 14,662 kills. Gonna try and sell my old one, since it's got good parts (critical kills, defenders, demomen) and is killstreak.
C-Fan wrote: :arrow: Halloween event started, and it's awful. Contracts don't work for me still, there are no spells, no free items....
Took Valve 4 days to fix the contracts. Its like they don't even beta test updates before releasing them. Anyway, it finally worked for me, and I've now caught up on all my Halloween contracts. I did some transmutes and got 2 items I'm happy with: spooky sleeves, and a coffin kit. They both look good, and they're also both visible outside of the Halloween event so that's nice.

I did probably 15 unboxes during the event with no luck. So my unboxing streak of failure is now over 4 years long. Gonna stop now, cause even with the increased unbox chance I'm not all that stoked about this year's unusuals. First off, it appears that misc items aren't unboxable, so that's a big letdown. Then there are only 4 unboxable effects (2 which are the same just diff colors) and only one looks really nice (Tesla Coil). I do like the Halloween unusual taunt effects, but I think those are only obtainable from the new crates, and I don't want to buy keys just to open those. So yeah, I think I'm done unboxing this year.
C-Fan wrote: :arrow: I sold my duped burning rubber glove for pyro. I paid 40 pure keys for it, and sold it for the equivalent of 64 keys on the Steam Market..
In a nutshell I paid around $90 for the duped burning glove, and sold it for $152. I sat on the funds for a while, but then 2 days ago I bought an aces high polar pullover (all class misc) for $149. Turns out it is clean, and I am the second owner. Price on backpack appears to be 100 keys, so pretty happy I turned 40 keys into a clean all class misc worth 100. I can't trade it until the 8th, but I'm half tempted to keep it since it's cool having a double unusual effect on all my classes. Especially cool on demoman, since he has no unusual miscs. I also like the pullover since it doesn't clip badly with most hats, and is very subtle compared to the other all class miscs like the virtual viewfinder (ugly goggles) or the antlers (kinda silly). I'll post some screen shots later.

In gameplay news, I've been having a bit of a Spy renaissance. I stopped using the dead ringer and started using the cloak and dagger, and I find it a lot more satisfying. Lots more mind games, and getting into good kill positions feels a lot more skilled. I picked up a strange Your Eternal Reward, and I've had a great time leveling that up since it feels like every kill is earned.

I'll try and post some screenshots of the polar pullover soon.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 07 Nov 2016 08:47

Just discovered this Spy YouTuber recently, and holy shit he's good with the trickstabs:
In other news, my pullover becomes tradable tomorrow. Haven't gotten any good bites on it so far, but that might be because it wasn't tradable yet. I'll be in Arizona with the folks for a few days, so I may just park it on the market while I'm gone. I don't mind holding onto it either.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 15 Nov 2016 20:13

C-Fan wrote:
I did probably 15 unboxes during the event with no luck. So my unboxing streak of failure is now over 4 years long. Gonna stop now, cause even with the increased unbox chance I'm not all that stoked about this year's unusuals. First off, it appears that misc items aren't unboxable, so that's a big letdown. Then there are only 4 unboxable effects (2 which are the same just diff colors) and only one looks really nice (Tesla Coil). I do like the Halloween unusual taunt effects, but I think those are only obtainable from the new crates, and I don't want to buy keys just to open those. So yeah, I think I'm done unboxing this year.
So tonight was the final night of the Halloween event, since they extended it. I finished my final Merasmission, and my loot was a shitty cosmetic and a halloween crate. I thought about selling the halloween crate, as I had done with most crates I found this event. Then I thought, fuck it, its the final night, let's do one final unbox.

In retrospect this was dumb, because:

1. I only like 1 of the 4 effects in the crates.
2. There are no unusual miscs during the event.
3. Even if I did unbox an unusual hat from the crate, there's a ton of unusuals with the same hat/effect combo, since there are only 4 effects and a limited number of hats in the crates.

Really, my best case scenario with the unbox was hoping I'd get a taunt unusualifier. So why spend $2.49 on a key for that slim chance? Anyway, I wasn't thinking with my head, so I bought the damn key and unboxed.

The crate opens and...it's a nasty norseman. Not unusual, not even strange. At least it's not an ugly hat, and at least its all class. Then I notice the little "next item" icon by it...dare I hope? I hold my breath and click it. The second crate drops and...

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Ho. Lee. Fuck. Not only did I get an unusual, I got an unusual taunt. And not only did I get an unusual taunt, I got an all class one! And not only did I get an unusual all class taunt, I got a group one (others can join in). Not only all that, I got one of the best ones, since it doesn't end until you want it to.

I'm still in disbelief. But yeah, I'm pretty sure this is going to be my last unbox ever. Good bookend with my first key 4 years ago, and that Halloween unusual unbox. Going to feel out offers, but worst case scenario I'm very happy to keep this.

So yeah, my opinion on this Halloween event has taken a sharp and dramatic turn for the better. So happy! :D :D :D

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 29 Nov 2016 13:51

It looks like the majority of people who got unusualifiers during the Halloween event used them during that time, so Halloween effect unusual taunts aren't being valued as high as the older taunt effects. I held onto my Conga unusualifier, so now when it gets used it will give a non-Halloween effect. I've been trying to sell it, but haven't gotten any good offers on it. Its kind of hard to advertise, since a lot of sites don't let you search for unusualifiers...you can only search for taunts that already have effects applied. I also bet some people are scared off from unusualifiers, because while they guarantee an unusual effect, there are 9 possible outcomes that vary in how cool they are, and consequently how much they are worth.
I tend to agree with the market, that the mega strike and cyclone ones are the weakest. I'd then put the cash one, followed by the disco ball in the next tier. Then the final 4 effects are all equally awesome to me. But yeah, I can understand if people are scared to bid on an unusualifier since it lacks the certainty of knowing what you'll get.

One neat thing about the unusualifier, is that you can choose the number level for your unusual taunt. Like, if you unbox an unusual, its a crap shoot what level number it will be. But with the unusualifier, you apply it to an existing object, so you can basically choose your level for the unusual. I know it sounds dumb, but some people pay a lot more for unusual if they are a desirable number they collect, like 42, 69, 99, or 100. My conga taunt is level 31, so if I can't sell the unusualifier, I'll try and trade my conga for a more desirable level one before applying it. At this stage I think it's likely I will end up applying it myself.

Still no word on when the Pyro update hits. I'm going to see if I can't craft some hats/weps when the update hits, on the offchance I can make a low craft hat/wep. I've never done that in TF2, so that'd be fun to do once.

In honor of the Pyro update, here's my current levels for Pyro:

:arrow: Face-melting Phlogistinator- 1179 kills
:arrow: Scarcely Lethal Rainblower- 25 kills (3 Dominations)
:arrow: Epic Degreaser- 6681 kills (1785 extinguishes, 358 posthumous kills, 3408 projectile reflects)
:arrow: Sufficiently lethal Scorch shot- 194 kills
:arrow: Rage inducing Shotgun- 1670 kills (99 submerged kills, 334 pyros)
:arrow: Face-melting Axtinguisher- 1329 kills (373 full moon, 86 Heavies)
:arrow: Mildly menacing Neon Annihilator- 46 kills (11 submerged)
:arrow: Legendary Apparition's Aspect- 7136 points

I recently got a strange rainblower with dominations part, for the price of a normal rainblower (the part is worth over 4 keys). Been trying to level it up, but the pyrovision takes a lot of getting used to. It has been fun though to go into a pub, rack up a good streak with other classes, then just run in as pyro for a few minutes and see if you can pick up a dom or two.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 Dec 2016 10:03

C-Fan wrote:
I recently got a strange rainblower with dominations part,...It has been fun though to go into a pub, rack up a good streak with other classes, then just run in as pyro for a few minutes and see if you can pick up a dom or two.
Been doing that lately with a strange brass beast I got with dominations part. Right now its at 130 kills with 17 dominations on it.

Been playing a lot of Soldier lately. I initially didn't like playing as Soldier because I couldn't rocket jump and felt the class was too slow, and also didn't like how doing a couple rocket jumps meant I needed to hunt down health. That's why I used to rely on the Black Box for healing, but the decreased ammo clip meant that if I did RJ somewhere I was often getting into a fight with only two rockets in my clip. At some point though I discovered the Concheror, and that really changed everything. The passive heal is huge, and once I deploy a banner I can earn chunks of health back easily since the increased speed makes it easier to get close to opponents and dodge their crap.

Yesterday I set a new personal record for kills as soldier. I was using the stock rocket launcher, the concheror, and a frying pan. Ended up with 23 kills and like 5 assists. Here are my current strange counts for Soldier:

:arrow: Festive aqua marine RL- 1218 kills (1009 non-critical kills, 10 taunting players killed)
:arrow: Black box- 3682 kills
:arrow: Direct hit- 446 kills (119 bldgs destroyed)
:arrow: Air strike -422 kills (836 robots killed, 3 killstreaks ended)
:arrow: Beggar's bazooka- 19 kills (1 bldg destroyed)
:arrow: Concheror- 517 banners deployed
:arrow: Battalion's backup- 261 banners deployed
:arrow: Frying pan- 725 kills (44 dominations)
:arrow: All Father- 9304 points (33 freezecam appearances)

The most fun thing for me lately as soldier is rocket jumping onto the sniper deck of 2Fort, popping up a sniper with a rocket on my way down, then panning them as they fall.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 19 Jan 2017 14:25

On the trading front, I finally sold my aces pullover. Got 77 pure keys for it, which is lower than I'd hoped, but the payment was entirely in keys so not all bad. I had 100 pure keys for a while there, and almost pulled the trigger on buying a clean sunbeams luchadore for 100 keys and my clean black max head. I backed out at the end, since I realized I don't play enough heavy these days to justify having such a gaudy loadout for him, especially at the cost of the max. I use the max in a bunch of diff classes loadouts, so that didn't seem like a great move. Instead, I used 33 of those keys to buy a sunbeams plunger for pyro. Its an ugly hat by itself, but the max head covers it entirely, and with the sunbeams effect it just looks like I have a sunbeams max. So now I don't have a double effect on any of my classes (unless you count my infernal flames conga), but all of my classes have a high tier effect that looks good with their loadout.

Lately I've mostly been playing Soldier and Spy. I got a strange cow mangler with damage dealt part for about 20 refined, and I've had a lot of fun playing with the alt fire function on it. It's especially fun when you find a remote perch on a map, since the combo of the cow mangler (no ammo needed) and the concheror (health regen) means you can stay in advantageous positions pretty much indefinitely.

With Spy, I'm running the YER/Cloak and Dagger combo 90% of the time. It just feels more sneaky and legit than stock knife/dead ringer, which I run the other 10% of the time. I'm also finally learning how to trickstab, but man it's hard/inconsistent. I feel like a good spy shouldn't rely on trickstabs, since you should be sneaky enough to avoid those confrontations most of the time. That said, being able to trickstab can bail you out when you need it. I had a pretty epic moment yesterday that I was proud of. I got IDed as a spy by an enemy medic, who came in to melee me. I juked correctly, timed my knife as they missed their swing, and got the trickstab with the YER. Dude got livid, and started typing how bad a "face stab" that was. I cloaked and typed back that I just predicted him for the trickstab, and he kept maintaining it was bullshit. He respawns, I decloak in front of him (still disguised as him), he comes at me...and I trickstab him again. :twisted: That shut him up. :lol:

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 Jan 2017 10:45

Recently hit some milestone counts on my Spy stranges, so thought I'd take a snapshot of my current Spy strange counts:

:arrow: Knifestorm Private Eye- 20,313 pts (8316 kills, 2704 assists, 2075 fires survived)
:arrow: Legendary Ladykiller- 6482 points (243 assists, 965 fires survived)
:arrow: Legendary Camera beard- 6477 points

:arrow: Wicked nasty Your Eternal Reward- 533 kills
:arrow: Stabitha (strange knife)- 4079 kills (283 engies, 168 medics, 302 snipers)
:arrow: Wicked nasty Kunai- 615 kills
:arrow: Epic Sapper- 1813 bldgs sapped
:arrow: Server clearing Dead ringer- 3971 deaths feigned
:arrow: Circuit-melting Cloak and Dagger- 23,801 seconds cloaked
:arrow: Uncharitable L'Etranger- 100 kills (4 dominations)
:arrow: Face-melting diamondback- 1084 kills (262 snipers)

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 10 Mar 2017 10:29

Since the baby was born, I haven't had much time to play TF2. I do still game, but a lot of the time I pick games that I can pause (RPGs, single player games) since I never know when I need to attend to the baby. Lately I've been playing RPGs that I can play with a single hand while holding the baby in the other. So not a lot of TF2 lately. I had something like 67 keys in pure, and since I haven't been playing much I decided to try and liquidate them. Basically I use the keys to buy high value items, then sell them on the Steam Market. That way I have cash I can use on other games rather than have it all tied up in TF2. I spent 34 keys on a clean vivid plasma Hat With No Name, and then sold it on the SCM for about 45 keys of money. Then I did the same with a strange pro gunslinger for 20 keys. So now I have around $285 in Steam Wallet funds, and only 3 pure keys. I also bought a strange machina with nice parts (headshots, robots, snipers) for 9 keys, and I'm probably eventually going to sell it on the market as well to continue the liquidation efforts. For now though I'm having fun using it. It had been a long time since I played headshotting sniper, and an even longer time since I used the machina. 173 damage on a body shot is incredibly powerful.

These days I'm mostly playing spy, soldier, and a bit of sniper due the machina. I still love the game overall, and I don't want to cash out all my items since I'm optimistic I'll play more when the baby gets older and requires less attention.

Here's a snapshot of my current Sniper strange counts:

:arrow: Legendary Villain's Veil- 6687 points (297 taunt appearances)
:arrow: Machina - 92 kills (45 headshots, 33 snipers, 6 robots)
:arrow: Rage-inducing Sydney Sleeper- 1781 kills (838 snipers, 198 airborne kills)
:arrow: Face-melting Sniper rifle- 1089 kills
:arrow: Rage-inducing Huntsman- 2074 kills (751 headshots, 211 demomen, 125 dominations)
:arrow: Jarate- 3677 soaks
:arrow: Wicked nasty Frying pan- 802 kills (48 dominations)
:arrow: Bushwacka- 304 kills

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 26 Mar 2017 19:23

Had my best life as sniper tonight. Joined a community server (so less newbs) on 2Fort, and surprised myself to start the round with 23 kills and 3 assists before my first death. Was using the pan and the machina, so while I only had 6 headshots, some kills were with the pan. I even got one penetration kill!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 13B37B543/

Current counts on the Machina:

:arrow: 206 kills
:arrow: 91 headshots
:arrow: 72 snipers
:arrow: 47 robots destroyed

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Ken talks to himself about TF2

Post by C-Fan » 29 Aug 2017 12:08

Been playing a lot more TF2 since Worlds ended. Hadn't posted in this thread in a while, so here are some quick thoughts/updates.
C-Fan wrote:
29 Nov 2016 13:51
Still no word on when the Pyro update hits.
I wrote that almost exactly 9 months ago, and the update still hasn't hit. It was promised for the summer, and we're almost in September. Damn Valve...not a good look.
C-Fan wrote:
19 Jan 2017 14:25
On the trading front, I finally sold my aces pullover. So now I don't have a double effect on any of my classes
I really liked my unusual conga, but unusual taunt prices really crashed. Luckily I read the tea leaves correctly, and was able to trade my unusual conga plus my max and strange machina for an orbiting planets virtual viewfinder. That held value a lot longer/better, though I didn't love the visibility of the effect or that the hat conflicted with some other hats. So I was really happy when yesterday I was able to trade it straight up 1:1 for a Cloud 9 Polar Pullover. The hearts effect is much more visible, and it pairs nicely with all my other effects (darkblaze, secret to everybody, and knifestorm). It also doesn't conflict with many (any?) hats, so I can have the C9 hearts coming out of the whole head halloween hats like monoculus and the headless horseman's head. I now finally feel completely happy and done with my unusual loadouts for all classes. They all have a visible god tier effect complimented by a mid tier visible effect. I also still have $250 in SCM funds, plus 56 pure keys, so I could in theory buy other unusual miscs to get triple effects. But I honestly don't see the point in that, plus I find that having too many effects leads to them rendering poorly.

I'll try and get some screenshots of my new loadouts, ideally with killstreak eyes and post them here for posterity.

These days I've mostly been playing Spy/Demo/Soldier. I'm getting a little better with trickstabs, primarily corners. I got my best ever stairstab the other day too, but I'm still way inconsistent. I'll post some Spy strange counts later, but the ones I'm happiest about are reaching Mann Co Select on my sapper (highest level possible for a sapper) and 30K points on my Knifestorm Private Eye.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

triple effect

Post by C-Fan » 01 Sep 2017 11:21

Had trouble getting a good screen shot, but here is the C9 pullover with the darkblaze, plus a pro killstreak eye effect:

Had a 21 kill streak in that life too.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Totally Ordinary Pan

Post by C-Fan » 03 Sep 2017 16:15

Took a while, but hit a neat milestone with the pan:

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

460+ days since last update

Post by C-Fan » 13 Oct 2017 07:57

Few quickies:

:arrow: It's been over 460 days since the last major TF2 update. Apparently their dev team is working on it, but it's become meme worthy how overdue this is. It was supposed to be the summer update, but now it's bumping up against the Halloween update. There's speculation they may even combine the two. Yipes.
:arrow: The ranking system for Casual caps out at level 150. I'm almost at 149 now, so there's a decent chance I cap out before the new update hits. Valve has hinted the new update will increase the max levels, so I guess that's cool? Honestly, the levels don't do anything that affect who you are matched up with in casual, so its kinda pointless. It just shows you play a lot.
:arrow: I'm getting better with trickstabbing. I'm still pretty inconsistent, but the other day I had 3 trickstabs in one day which is a new record. Part of the problem with consistency, is I don't get consistent opportunities to practice. Some matches I won't play Spy at all, as my team has too many or has other gaping needs. Other matches I'll play some Spy, but won't get into any situations where I need to trickstab my way out. Some maps are more friendly to trickstabs as well. So all that taken together, I may only have 1-2 good opportunities to trickstab each time I play, which isn't really enough reps to get consistent. Still, it's like the most fun thing in the game when you pull it off.
:arrow: I really hope the Halloween effects are good this year. Last year's effects looked alright, but none were really spooky or Halloween-y. It was also lame that Halloween hats could only have one of those 4 effects, which made all of them oversaturated in the market and worth less. This year I'm hoping for better looking effects, and a better distribution system.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Hale's Own Halloween

Post by C-Fan » 27 Oct 2017 11:51

Almost exactly 5.5 years ago, Julien traded me a strange mad milk.
C-Fan wrote:
11 May 2012 20:43
Traded with Julien today, and got Strange Mad Milk.

My new tallies now are:

:arrow: "Truly Feared" Mad Milk- 225 soaks (obviously this one adds up fast)
Scout has always been one of my least played classes, and I've run a variety of secondary weps for him over the year (shoutout to Crit-A-Cola when it was brokenly OP!), so I'm pretty slow to level up Scout stranges. Yesterday after 5.5 years, I finally got to Hale's Own with this. Womp womp. This is actually only my third weapon to reach this rank, after my minigun and sticky launcher. But that's a bit misleading, since with some classes I run a bunch of different weps in a slot (I have like 7 different strange knives) that if you add them all together, come out to way more than 8500.

Anyway. The Pyro update finally hit, after almost a year and a half. It's actually pretty good. They fixed a lot of issues, they nerfed some weps, and they brought in a bunch of fun contracts. I bought the $6 contract pass, since I figured I'd be able to make that money back on cases/loot I could resell on the market. Sure enough, I've just about broken even after a few days of playing.

Scream Fortress (the Halloween update) was released less than a week after the Pyro Update. Normally, Halloween is my favorite time of the year in TF2 and this is my favorite update. This year though, given the proximity to such a major update, Valve understandably did a bare bones Halloween update. There are Halloween contracts, but no new maps, no new cosmetics, no new unusual effects. Hell, I'm not even sure if you can unbox Halloween effects during this update. I actually don't mind any of that, since the new update was good. If anything, it probably makes my current Halloween unusuals worth more, as they are comparatively rarer. I'm just glad I can wear my Halloween costumes for the next 2 weeks while I run around doing the Pyro update contracts.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

TF2 thoughts

Post by C-Fan » 20 Dec 2017 10:51

:arrow: The Pyro update was fun. My $6 pass more than paid for itself financially, to say nothing of the fact that it's been several hours of fun for me. I'd say I'm like 90% complete on the contracts, maybe more. Still have like 7 weeks to finish them off.
:arrow: The new Pyro weapon, the Gas Passer, has been pretty underwhelming to me in the normal game mode. But in MVM? Holy shit is it broken and good. It basically instantly regenerates because it does so much damage, so you can take out entire waves of robots all by yourself. I've been the damage leader on every team I've been on whenever I use it.
:arrow: I still haven't finished my free Pyro contracts. I just figure I have unlimited time to do them, unlike the Jungle Inferno paid ones. But I'll get to them eventually.
:arrow: I picked up a strange professional unusual shotgun off the SCM. It's the cool effect, with team shine singularity and some nice parts. I'll post a picture next time, but its pretty cool. No pun intended.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

3rd unusual unbox ever

Post by C-Fan » 13 Feb 2018 19:44

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

2 more

Post by C-Fan » 24 Feb 2018 23:56

Then I unboxed a burstchester and a skullcracker unsualafier. I guess this explains why taunts are dropping in value so fast...

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Scream Fortress X

Post by C-Fan » 22 Oct 2018 07:08

It's Halloween in TF2! The best time of year in this game.

:arrow: Halloween contracts are reset. No new contracts, but still fun to re-do the old ones to get more Halloween hats.
:arrow: My goal is to get a chicken kiev or other bird head, either as a contract reward or through transmuting. So far nothing, but I still have a lot more contracts to complete to get them.
:arrow: This year's Halloween unusual effects are pretty nice. I like the moon ones at least...like a mix between the Frostbite effect and the cloudy moon effect.
:arrow: You can't unbox old Halloween effects this year, which theoretically makes my darkblaze and knifestorm hats more desirable.
:arrow: I've unboxed...5 crates so far? I think of it as me paying my annual fee to TF2 for keeping the game going. Nothing good so far. Obviously an unusual would be amazing, but even with my more limited expectations of nice hats/items from the crates it's been disappointing.