Brian's list o' challanges

Challenge your friends to hit tricks/combos you know they can hit, even if they don't!
BrianP
Shredalicious

Brian's list o' challanges

Post by BrianP » 23 Jun 2005 00:11

Hey everyone, I've never posted for challenges before so have at it. No one I play with is interested in drilling so I need to look for some outside help for good motivation to improve.
My current record for a tiltless run is 24. I'm not particularily good at illusions (especially flipside) or fairies. My ducks and spins are almost non-existant, and when I do hit them they are really awkward. My pixie set is getting to be fairly decent, and I can hit a few pixie tricks midstring, but I drop way more often than not when I try. Osis REALLY sucks for me. Cool, throw whatever you want at me and I'll work at the challenges hard. Thanks.

Update:

I quit playing for a couple years due to lack of other people to play with. I am now in the knoxville area and have started shredding again thanks to the Knoxville Footbag Association! Anyway, I have been kicking a couple times a week for the past couple months, and need some new challenges. I am currently tiltless, though I occasionally bail a tilt on accident and am working on permanantally eradicating them. I can hit butterfly, osis, paradox and symp. mirage, plo, smear, smudge, fear, dlo, paradon (ss only), whirl (ws only), blur (rarely and only ss), ducking mirage and clipper, drifter, syp. dlo, datw both ways both sides, reaper, and I got really lucky and hit a barfly last week. My tiltless runs are good, I can go from 10 to 30 consecutive tricks. I can't do guiltless for more than a few tricks. Hit me with some good challenges so I have more motivation to shred hard. Thanks!
Last edited by BrianP on 26 Jul 2007 09:42, edited 2 times in total.
Today is what you make it. So, like, don't screw up the recipe. ^^

shreddaily
Flower Child

Post by shreddaily » 23 Jun 2005 11:21

osis>clipper>repeat
butterfly>pdx mirage>repeat
pixie legover>smear>repeat
clipper>ducking clipper>repeat

bigdirtyfoot
Sloppy

Post by bigdirtyfoot » 23 Jun 2005 11:24

Mirage>Legover X5
Mirage>Illusion>Legover (rpt.)
Legover>Pickup>Pickup>Legover

Glad to see you made a challenge page!
David Wilder

NC Aliens.

BrianP
Shredalicious

Post by BrianP » 23 Jun 2005 14:05

Sweet, thanks guys! I shred for an hour and half or so today (it's really hot here right now) and I hit:

butterfly>pdx mirage>repeat (never hit before)
mirage>legover X5
Mirage>illusion>legover (rpt.) (never hit before)
Legover>pickup>pickup>legover (rpt.) (never hit before)

Keep em coming. :)

rodimius
Shredaholic

Post by rodimius » 08 Jul 2005 13:07

Here's one for oses that helped me, from clip osis>ss butter>rpt
or a little easier osis>same clip>rpt

Hope that helps some.
Robert Elm

freestyler4life
BSOS Beast

Post by freestyler4life » 10 Jul 2005 14:43

well sense you hit mirage> illusion> legover> repeat try to hit

illusion>mirage>illusion>legover>repeat

im just makin it a little harder :)

BrianP
Shredalicious

Update.

Post by BrianP » 26 Jul 2007 09:43

Updated the top post.

BrianP
Shredalicious

Post by BrianP » 29 Aug 2007 14:52

I'm hitting stepping set stuff some now; blur bsos, ripwalk bsos, blizzard strong side; and some atomic stuff strong side; atom smasher, eggbeater, and legbeater. What are some good drills to help improve these sets and to get my weak side atomic better? I've noticed that flail is suddenly easy on my strong atomic side, so should I drill them to build the muscle for my weak side? Also, what are some good ducking drills; I'm trying to get to the point where I can duck pixie stuff and maybe even stepping. Thanks!