I think this is ok

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
dblthnk84
the Bum

I think this is ok

Post by dblthnk84 » 27 Apr 2006 19:35

I haven't been posting much, but I figured that it'd be ok to post a link to a webcomic that I'm trying to start up here in the Kicking Circle. I'm going for a similar style to Bunny, if anyone reads that.

www.kittencomic.com

I'm open to feedback and ideas, thanks.
________
Toyota Progr?s
Last edited by dblthnk84 on 07 Feb 2011 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Guest_2
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Guest_2 » 28 Apr 2006 18:23

Pretty good kiddo

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 30 Apr 2006 08:27

TheVindicator wrote:Pretty good kiddo
nd
why are you so patronizing? its only a minor gripe, but i've never been pleased to be called kiddo. i dont give a shit if you are older than him or not, it doesnt mean shit. people act like once you turn 18 you are instilled with some incredible responsibility and suddenly have earned the right to act to finally act as condescending as possible, even if its in a "nice" way. bullshit, i dont care how old you are, people are people, and im sure you didnt mean anything by it, but it would piss me off, im sure.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

Isaac Noyes
Shredalicious

Post by Isaac Noyes » 30 Apr 2006 10:44

Peter, I'm sorry... but did that post come out of nowhere? Perhaps you are reading a little too deeply into the word 'kiddo'... why not instead of posting your qualms with wording post comments/critiques about Brandon's cartoon so he can get some useful feedback?
ANYWAY, its a cute cartoon. I think that your visual style needs to be a explored a little bit more, perhaps by making a more complex cat on the computer or by drawing it by hand? Also I feel that the jokes need more depth, instead of going for the safe cute jokes (like puns) maybe do some that are more witty and provocative, as I don't think you will be getting a very big following with the ones you have right now. The last one is pretty good though, but I didn't get it till I read the blurb at the bottom.
Just some thoughts... take 'um or leave 'um.

Samurai
4square Warrior

Post by Samurai » 30 Apr 2006 11:53

KITTEN HAD TROUBLE SINKING TEETH INTO SOCRATES!
Shreddaily wrote:
Started with sparse low lines, built intensity with rythmic variety, went to 16th note lines in high register, than went to octives, than block chords for my last chorus... If you understood that last sentance than you should be playing music and not checking the internet.