An example of splint abusing his power.

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Samurai
4square Warrior

An example of splint abusing his power.

Post by Samurai » 30 Apr 2006 11:56

I had a poll up, but then splint came and changed it.... further showing how he abuses his power.

See, I can't even get a vote because he changed it.. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Straightforward.

Read this topic for more info

http://www.modified.in/footbag/viewtopi ... highlight=
Last edited by Samurai on 30 Apr 2006 13:47, edited 3 times in total.
Shreddaily wrote:
Started with sparse low lines, built intensity with rythmic variety, went to 16th note lines in high register, than went to octives, than block chords for my last chorus... If you understood that last sentance than you should be playing music and not checking the internet.

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 30 Apr 2006 12:19

haha, oh shit.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 30 Apr 2006 12:51

Wow Sam, I wanted you to show more maturity, but I never expected you to start your own poll. :lol:
Old Skool

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 30 Apr 2006 12:55

pwned

Samurai
4square Warrior

Post by Samurai » 30 Apr 2006 13:37

I had a poll up, but then splint came and changed it. Further showing how he abuses his power. See, I can't even get a vote because he changed it.. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Shreddaily wrote:
Started with sparse low lines, built intensity with rythmic variety, went to 16th note lines in high register, than went to octives, than block chords for my last chorus... If you understood that last sentance than you should be playing music and not checking the internet.

Hakker
Multidex Master

Post by Hakker » 30 Apr 2006 15:54

To quote brian...
pwnt
|\|3L$0|\| W3$-|-
Five feet of fury!!!
Im back!

carl winslow
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by carl winslow » 30 Apr 2006 21:33

Didnt Splint make a poll before asking if you thought a forum member was a prick or not?
Reginald VelJohnson

ShredOnLawn
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ShredOnLawn » 30 Apr 2006 21:59

Help us Moderators everywhere. What do you think?

I wouldn't dare say my opinion since I'm an idiot but I am curious what the other moderators would say and see what Splint says in return. That's the way to resolve it.
Lon Smith

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 01 May 2006 02:32

What I did was wrong and very reactionary to a nasty PM from Sam which was followed by a nasty little poll about me. I shouldn't have stuped to that level. I'm sorry.
Old Skool

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Post by BalinorNZ » 01 May 2006 04:13

Lon, here is my opinion on what Sam has said:
BalinorNZ wrote:
Samurai wrote:brad is to mod as bush is to president
and you are to modified what an unemployed bum on the streets living off taxpayers dollars is to America.

Sam, Brad spend hours a day moderating and taking care of the forum, making sure things are posted in the right place, people follow the simple rules that keep the community from becoming chaos and helping users with issues that need mod attention...

What do you do? You sit around and talk crap all day and make messes for the moderation team to clean up behind you.

I'm not saying you are completely useless, you have contributed to the community plenty in the past, but you have done no where near as much for the community as Brad does every day.

Sure Brad slips up every now and again, maybe he shoulden't have edited your origional poll, but he is a human being, and I bet you would do the same in seconds if someone made a thread like this about you and you could do something about it.

I suggest you analize your own contributions to the forum before you go attacking members of the community who actually get off their ass and help out.

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

Post by NotHisRealName » 01 May 2006 05:34

ShredOnLawn wrote: I wouldn't dare say my opinion since I'm an idiot ...
Even idiots can have opinions - it just takes a smart man to know when to keep his opinions to himself.
Don't put yourself down, Lon!
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

Anz
Anssi Sundberg

Post by Anz » 01 May 2006 08:06

The problems Sam is having here are completely personal. And he has already started like 5 threads concerning this stuff.

If Sam has problems with an admin, he should clarify them with the admin. I think most of you guys will agree with me when I say that Brad is an ok admin and Sam is exaggerating things here.

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 01 May 2006 10:07

ana_ali wrote:I think most of you guys will agree with me when I say that Brad is an ok admin.
Now THAT is a glowing review. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Skool