bleh

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Samurai
4square Warrior

bleh

Post by Samurai » 30 Apr 2006 19:41

you obviously have more respect for some asshole who imposes rules and talking about your fucking moves that you hit and your god damn combos and boasting about how great you are than for someone who actually tried to do something new and different

theres no point in me being here anymore

so have a lot of fun and talk shit about me... right here... and laugh and feel good about yourselves..

but deep down i hope you know how plain you all are and how you will never ammount to anything special

fuck you guys
Last edited by Samurai on 09 May 2006 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Shreddaily wrote:
Started with sparse low lines, built intensity with rythmic variety, went to 16th note lines in high register, than went to octives, than block chords for my last chorus... If you understood that last sentance than you should be playing music and not checking the internet.

Colin
Flower Child

Post by Colin » 30 Apr 2006 20:00

Save the drama for your mama.

*ducks*

Best wishes, Sam. Chin up.
Colin Kennedy
ckennedy@footbag.org

Kyle Hewitt
something more funny

Post by Kyle Hewitt » 30 Apr 2006 20:11

*sigh* Why can't people just get along here? Is that asking to much of you guys? I thought footbag fourms were suppost to be "Nice jobs hitting Pdx Mirage, I just hit Gyro butterfly!" not "Fuck you all"

Shit like this makes me want to leave modified =(

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 30 Apr 2006 20:16

sorry sam. my previous post was uncalled for.
Last edited by brinard on 01 May 2006 07:00, edited 1 time in total.

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 30 Apr 2006 21:02

It's a shame to see that you're giving up so easily Sam. I think you brought up some legitimate points and I think it's a shame to see that because of the way you interact with people nobody took you seriously.

Brian - I really don't understand what that post is trying to achieve - apart from pissing off Sam and making other people think you're childish with little social skills. To me, a post like yours if far more offensive than any of the posts that have been edited by mods lately. I don't think the words people choose to use are that important but it's what they say that should be an issue.

This whole post is an example of what happens with heavy handed moderating.

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 01 May 2006 01:49

Jeremy wrote:It's a shame to see that you're giving up so easily Sam. I think you brought up some legitimate points and I think it's a shame to see that because of the way you interact with people nobody took you seriously.
I agree. Sam does bring up some good points. The problem is that he throws temper tantrums like a 2 year old to try and get what he wants. That's a history with him.

I'll tell you all honestly that recent events (not so much with Sam) have led me to think about how much moderation has been going on with modified. I plan to discuss things with the other moderators and community members to see if there is an aggreement we can all come to as to what constitutes too little or too much moderation.
Old Skool

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

Post by NotHisRealName » 01 May 2006 05:38

Jeremy wrote:It's a shame to see that you're giving up so easily Sam. I think you brought up some legitimate points and I think it's a shame to see that because of the way you interact with people nobody took you seriously.
Excelent point, Jeremy. I couldn't agree with you more. Nice to see some maturity amongst what can only be described as a childish shambles.
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

Anz
Anssi Sundberg

Re: fuck you guys then

Post by Anz » 01 May 2006 07:51

Samurai wrote:and talking about your fucking moves that you hit and your god damn combos and boasting about how great you are
I thought that's what this forum is for?

Hakker
Multidex Master

Post by Hakker » 01 May 2006 11:57

You've made like 6 topics about this.Nobody cares. Stop whining.

Buh-bye.
|\|3L$0|\| W3$-|-
Five feet of fury!!!
Im back!

mtoolan
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by mtoolan » 01 May 2006 12:00

Actually lots of people care.
Mike Toolan
Penn State Footbag Club

hackeysnacker

Post by hackeysnacker » 01 May 2006 14:15

... and fuck YOU

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

Post by NotHisRealName » 01 May 2006 14:22

hackeysnacker wrote:... and fuck YOU
LOL. There's a mature responce. :roll: I guess you'll be right at home in such an immature debate.
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 01 May 2006 19:27

Sam, you can't just leave because a disagreement of moderation. Well, I guess you can, but that'd be kinda silly. No one is ever fully happy with authority, but there are ways around the differences in people. If you are leaving, I'd like to fully thank you for all the videos and work you've ever done because it has all inspired me to play more, change how I play, and create better videos for people to enjoy. Freestyle Fantasy will always be one of my favorites ! Take care and watch out for Brad K., he is a pretty decent sized guy :lol:
More C4 please <3

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 02 May 2006 09:27

That was a very classy post. I want to be a HoodlulVl when I grow up!
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 02 May 2006 09:42

Samurai wrote:deep down i hope you know how plain you all are and how you will never ammount to anything special

fuck you guys
Dear Sam,

B_Man
Flower Child

Post by B_Man » 02 May 2006 16:46

:lol:

I'm sorry, that's the only thing I can do in responce to this situation.
- Byrin Wylie

ShrEdmonton

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Post by BalinorNZ » 03 May 2006 17:17

Samurai wrote:you obviously have more respect for some asshole who imposes rules
I have more respect for President Bush for all of the good things he does, even if he does some very bad things, than I do for Osama who is just trying to tear everything down...

So why woulden't I have more respect for Brad than you?

Brad has been maintaining this forum for years, Sam, you have been causing problems for about as long. You make great movies and have some great insights, but the way you act a lot of the time isn't apropriate for this forum.

This is only my opinion.

qphox
Bullshit Detector

Post by qphox » 03 May 2006 21:50

No, I'm pretty sure that opinion is not only yours.
- Kevin R.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2)

Know thy enemy.

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 03 May 2006 22:48

BalinorNZ wrote: I have more respect for President Bush for all of the good things he does, even if he does some very bad things, than I do for Osama who is just trying to tear everything down...
If you actually stopped believing what the people fighting against "terrorism" said and listened to what Osama Bin Ladin said you'd know that this statement is completely false. Not that I in anyway agree with what he wants to do - I just don't think that lieing to the people and demonising those who are opposed to you is the solution.
So why woulden't I have more respect for Brad than you?

Brad has been maintaining this forum for years, Sam, you have been causing problems for about as long. You make great movies and have some great insights, but the way you act a lot of the time isn't apropriate for this forum.
Less than two years actually, and he was appointed by somebody in the middle of what was probably a mental breakdown.

cd
Egyptian Footgod

Post by cd » 03 May 2006 23:31

This kind of stuff is why I dont post on modified that much. I mean, it's a great place to see the newest videos and network with people about tournaments and to use the RFA footblog and read my friends footblogs... but everything else is kind of bullshit.

Getting to know people over the internet is lame. All the drama with Damon or Dan Fearey or whoever really means nothing until you actually meet the person in real life. I dunno, getting so serious and emotional about stuff over the internet just doesn't make sense to me.

Just enjoy the free exchange of information we have and celebrate it for what it is. Everything on modified that gets too personal is just fake and completely detached from reality anyway. You're just some anonymous screen name until I have the privelige get to meet you at a jam and we kick and hang out together. So yeah. relax.