HOLY SHIT!!! (As Opposed To Unholy Shit)

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!

Sick?

Yes, of course, I'm a human
No votes
No, that happened to my aunt last year
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 0

bigdirtyfoot
Sloppy

HOLY SHIT!!! (As Opposed To Unholy Shit)

Post by bigdirtyfoot » 19 Mar 2003 20:09

Tuscon, AZ-

A 17 year old male was in seek of getting laid. One night, he took his girlfriend up to the top of a mountain just outside the city. It was a very romantic sight, all the lights in the clear desert air. It wasn't long before he and his girlfriend were out of the car, having sex on a bed they had made on the ground out of their shed clothing.

Let me explain a bit about weather habits. Lightning takes the path of least resistance to the ground. Which means, it will strike the highest point in the area. This mountain was the highest point in the area. The few trees anywere near them were charred black from being struck. This young couple failed to notice this fact.

They were so ingrossed in their sexual exploits that they failed to notice the thunderstorm move in. Lightning struck the highest point in the surrounding area, which, at the time, was the man's left butt cheek.

The sudden shock of hundreds of thousands of volts then traveled the path of least resistance to the ground. which, at the time, was through his penis, into his girlfriend.

Today, cows are slaughtered by means fo anal electrocution. They take a cattle prod, and insert it into the rectum, and shock the cow. The internal shock is what kills them. If the cattle prod was used on their skin, it would not kill them, the shock has to be internal in order to cause death.

Well, the man was lucky. he got the lightning bolt on his skin. he survived. His girlfriend received the shock inside her vagina, which killed her immediately.

When the man looked at his girlfriend, it was clear she was dead. He then tried to remove his penis from his girlfriends corpse, to no avail. The head of the electrical sharge had melted the condom, and fused it to the surrounding flesh. The excrutiating pain of trying to pull out made him throw up, directly into his dead girlfriend's open mouth. THIS sight made him pass out.

There's more.....

The next day, the man came to. There was a bear licking the vomit from the girls mouth. After he had consumed the partially digested meal, he began to eat the girl's corpse. Crushing facial bones, and consuming her body. He licked the man, but did not eat him.

The man tried to stand up, and get back to civilization, but he didn't get far, due to the severe burns on his butt. His legs simply could not move the 1 1/2 people.

Two days later, a girlscout troop is climbing the mountain they encounter the 17 year old, and call authorities.

After a long stay in the hospital, the man was sugically separated from what was left of his one time girlfriend's corpse. Doctors said his severely burned penis resembled a piece of cauliflower.

bigdirtyfoot
Sloppy

Post by bigdirtyfoot » 19 Mar 2003 20:11

Although I MUST admit. Fried cauliflower is GOOD.

Rob
Flower Child

Post by Rob » 19 Mar 2003 20:12

awwwwwwwwwww fuck man...grosssss
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 19 Mar 2003 20:55

hahahhahahaahha

wait where did you find that? its curious because it says "One night...."
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 19 Mar 2003 22:11

1.21 Jigga-whats?!?!

Hacky_Slacker
Fearless

Post by Hacky_Slacker » 20 Mar 2003 17:43

nice story. it makes you think of who all has been killed the the hand of a superchared penis. lol
Superprofundo on the early eve of your day!
...*sniff* ". . . I miss my cupcake!"

Dustin Camper

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 20 Mar 2003 17:46

he busted his nut hardcore and it killed her bAM!

Hacky_Slacker
Fearless

Post by Hacky_Slacker » 21 Mar 2003 11:22

AHahah ahaha hahahahaha

you have to admit, dieing while having sex, wouldn't be a bad way to go.
as for the guy. . . . . i will never look at califlour ever again. *shutter*
Superprofundo on the early eve of your day!
...*sniff* ". . . I miss my cupcake!"

Dustin Camper

ninja
BSOS Beast

Post by ninja » 21 Mar 2003 16:17

If this is a true story then the next time u see encounter a bear ull know playing dead wont help
Clayton Chin

Rob
Flower Child

Post by Rob » 21 Mar 2003 16:20

ninja wrote:If this is a true story then the next time u see encounter a bear ull know playing dead wont help
Playing dead helps, it teaches us bears will lick our mouths if they think we aren't paying attention, I'd rather have him lick my mouth then kill me really...or maybe it just teaches it bears enjoy the fine taste of human vomit.
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

ninja
BSOS Beast

Post by ninja » 21 Mar 2003 16:49

No what i meant was the bear ate the girl when she was dead. If u play dead it wouldnt stop the bear eating u. And yes bears like vomit wtf.
Clayton Chin

bigdirtyfoot
Sloppy

Post by bigdirtyfoot » 21 Mar 2003 16:58

Yeah it should be true. I got it from the Darwin Awards.

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 21 Mar 2003 21:23

hahah ROB WANTS TO KISS A BEAR ON THE LIPS
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

madshred2003
Fearless

Post by madshred2003 » 22 Mar 2003 10:12

who doesn't?

great story. haha that just goes to show protected sex isn't the way to go. :wink:
i scream you scream we all scream for... footbag?

-Charles Ford. holdin it down in the ATX