What Ya Know About That? - Cool t-shirts for sale!

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Cod
Flower Child

What Ya Know About That? - Cool t-shirts for sale!

Post by Cod » 16 Mar 2010 16:52

Hi everybody,

A friend of mine, Alek, with whom I work as 99 Unique Design (creative studio, we make websites, logotypes, etc.) started recently creating t-shirts designs. One of them will be printed pretty soon. I thought maybe some of you wanted to order one because they'll be awesome 8). The price will be about 25-30 USD including shipping from Poland. It depends on how much t-shirts will he print. There are 5 different colors variations and all of them will be available in women's S, M, L and men's M, L, XL, XXL.

If you want to order one, please send an e-mail to contact [at] 99unique.com until FRIDAY (19th of March) and specify what colors and what size do you need.

Link to our webpage: www.99unique.com

Visualisation of t-shirts:

Thanks! :D

PS. Please delete this post if it's not allowed to do such commercials here in The Kicking Circle...

PSS. Even if you're not interested in buying these, feel free to comment on our works and so on 8).
Michał Biarda (Me-how Be-r-da)

quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 17 Mar 2010 20:53

I think 25-30 dollars is a lot for a tshirt ... I've gotten tshirts made at multiple companies, 15-20 is much more reasonable ... probably 20 since you have to ship it.

Cod
Flower Child

Post by Cod » 17 Mar 2010 23:58

quadgun wrote:I think 25-30 dollars is a lot for a tshirt ... I've gotten tshirts made at multiple companies, 15-20 is much more reasonable ... probably 20 since you have to ship it.
Yes, it's kinda expensive but:

1. The quality of these t-shirts will be really high.
2. It's our first print and we order not so many t-shirts.

Plus, I think it will be more probably 25 rather than 30. Maybe even less but since it's our first print we don't know exactly 8).

Thanks for your post!

Iron Clad Ben
Superior Precision Bionics

Post by Iron Clad Ben » 18 Mar 2010 13:14

I crush dreams, that's what I do. Article on why starting a t-shirt company (among other things) is a terrible idea

http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/bl ... ess-ideas/

Excerpt:
[quote]T-shirt companies. We all love to think that our clever ideas will be so loved that thousands of people will buy t-shirts with them, but there are already millions of clever shirts out there. Seriously, search for funny t-shirts.
Having started a t-shirt company myself (Bittershirts.com), I feel entitled to spend a little time on this. When I started mine, it was for one reason: To put some funny shirts out there and build my personal brand. 2 out of my 3 shirts were failures, but the 3rd one took off almost exclusively due to luck. THERE IS NO MONEY IN T-SHIRTS. It’s a hopeless business with no margins and horrible inventory problems. “But BustedTees does it!â€

Cod
Flower Child

Post by Cod » 18 Mar 2010 15:54

Thanks Ben for your input but... we're not starting a t-shirt company 8). These are just for our friends and probably friends of our friends. Our studio focus on creating websites and other stuff like that.