What is harder than footbag?

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 20 Jul 2010 20:09

Keying a Russula to species.
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

WyrmFyre
Fearless

Post by WyrmFyre » 21 Jul 2010 05:22

A more serious answer from me, though I still maintain Chuck Norris is harder, faster and stronger than anything in the world. He came round my house once, i showed him some footbag. He laughed at me, took out a canonball, hit 25 beasts in one string and left looking somewhat dissapointed and unchallenged, but i digress.....

Playing the guitar would be mine. Ive always wanted to, and when im a bit more financially secure ill take some lessons. Finding my way around the frests wasnt as much of a problem as I was expecting, but strumming and picking - I just coudnt get it. The into to Green Day - Time of your Life was about all i ever managed. That and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

And parenting. Being a good parent is both tough and fun, and an almost constant learning experience.
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

Trek
Circle Kicker

Post by Trek » 27 Jul 2010 08:02

Flatland for me, but to be good at most sports/hobbies takes years of practice and dedication.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 02 Aug 2010 18:03

CALCULUS :?
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

TCheas
Hack Fiend

Post by TCheas » 07 Aug 2011 23:49

mixed martial arts? i do mma during the time in which im not footbaging. i think its alot harder. learning kicks punches speed defense jiu jitsu wrestling judo. its a huge mental game prolly more than physical actualy.

footbag is up there though

etphonehome
Shredalicious

Post by etphonehome » 22 Aug 2011 08:18

Yea I feel like a lot of footbaggers would do well in Jiujitsu because half the battle is being body smart and muscle memory to lock in perfect moves every time.

Skateboarding and guitar for me. Shit is impossible.
Mikie Etlinger

NYFA!

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 22 Aug 2011 18:11

getting to a footbag comp is way harder then actually playing for me :?

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 26 Aug 2011 10:04

^ plane ticket bought........still was pretty damn hard

dazza
Flower Child

Post by dazza » 08 Sep 2011 05:11

muay thai and skateboarding.
EASYKINKI

worldbound
BSOS Beast

Post by worldbound » 08 Sep 2011 06:31

max wrote:skateboarding
I have been skateboarding for 16 years, that would be my choice next to footbag. I would say that because it is hard to go a day of skateboarding without slamming the pavement at least 20 times. There is a higher risk of injury. That is why I picked up footbag, it is extremely difficult for me and I can see myself doing this until I am 60.

Then again, anything can be just as hard as footbag. I got into a debate with a co-worker about this. He was CONVINCED that NASCAR, yes nascar, was the most physical and mentally challenging sport on the world. I told him that high level performance of anything can be as equally or more challenging. Think about the Tour de France. In my mind that is the most physically demanding event on the planet at the moment.

We as humans take everything that we can do to the physical and mental limit. Everything takes time and practice and is hard as hell.
Mike Green
footblog
kicking since Mar 27, 2011