Random Stuff

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 24 Dec 2004 07:14

slapdash21 wrote:
shredj wrote:what do you call those little plastic thingies on the end of your shoelaces?
fuck, i knew at one point, but i cant remember now...
AGLETS

and i usealy cut them off and then take a lighter to stop fraying... if i didnt do so i would have some HUGH laces.

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 24 Dec 2004 08:19

im gonna move to jamacia just so i can be the first jamacian sleeder ( i been watching cool runnings on disney..) HAHAHA

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 24 Dec 2004 10:29

zachatree wrote:
slapdash21 wrote:
shredj wrote:what do you call those little plastic thingies on the end of your shoelaces?
fuck, i knew at one point, but i cant remember now...
AGLETS

and i usealy cut them off and then take a lighter to stop fraying... if i didnt do so i would have some HUGH laces.
YES!!!

thank you!!! i was fucking going insane trying to remember! i was gonna absolutely kill myself because i couldnt remember. ahhh, i feel much better now. thanks again :)
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

AIvanyo
BSOS Beast

Post by AIvanyo » 24 Dec 2004 12:29

why does the easter bunny give out eggs?
Andrew Ivanyo

Representing The Ministry of Silly Walks

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 24 Dec 2004 12:35

see the easter bunny is acutaly a good theif, like robin hood but he steals chikens eggs, paints them bc he took to many lsd tablets, so he paints them and hands them out to children.

joplick
Shredaholic

Post by joplick » 12 Jan 2005 06:12

is the fat child in maraxus's avatar ever gonna get skinny? hes playing ddr like a maniac 24/7 and is still fat!!!!
~Jared Wilbur~

Women are like a fine wine... they get better with age.

[life is]"A cycle of hollow joy and vicious self-hatred."
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 12 Jan 2005 12:04

I've rememebred that atheists are always like, it's all the big bang.....I'm just wondering how the fuck, in a one in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, chance are we here? It's just really odd that we actually pulled of existence if the big bang DID occur.

lightningbolt
Nothing Vulgar

Post by lightningbolt » 12 Jan 2005 13:29

Dude, the big bang just created earth not human beings. Then some shit happened and started single celled orgiasm and we evoloved from that. But that just my atheists view. :roll:
I think I going to take over Canada. You should help.
Get Firefox!

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 12 Jan 2005 13:34

yes, melissa, you ARE correct about the earbeing amde by the big bang. However, there's this thing I remember seeing called primordial soup which is amonmi acid rish. rich enough to start single-celled lief and thus, from an atheistic point of view, evolution took place over billions and billions of years thus eventually becoming humans like you and me. The fact that the earth was created gave more possiblity for life. So the big bang DID create life from my point of view....maybe Jeremy or Seath can settle this...they've got random knowledge........it's really helpful

crazydwarf
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazydwarf » 12 Jan 2005 14:21

atheists are always like, it's all the big bang
I'm Christian and I believe in the big bang, it just makes the most sense to me... I do believe God probably nudged things to get em started though.
Dustin Rhodes

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 12 Jan 2005 14:42

Yeah. I'm Christian too but just to give Melissa her athiestic response rather than a biased Christian one. i support creationism though. (No offense to anyone)

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 12 Jan 2005 15:33

So here is a christian ideal:

1. Some big loving guy created everything and everyone and made life like this

2. he loves everyone yet he made everyone materialistic and nasty and black hearted

3. "He didnt make everyone mean! They chose to be!" Says the christian

4. He is out in space/ heaven and makes up spirits.

My responses

1. The big bang happened, evolution happened, and i would not worship a big loving guy in space, thats creepy.

2. No one made anyone, we EVOLVED, we have brains, our brains determine our actions due to certain chemical reactions

3. Shutup you fucker :P (this is a joke dont take offense to this i dont hate christians i hate the religion)

4. Nothing can be out in space, no matter if it is an Entity or anything, an entity would not be able to "think" up a random race and planet and a trillion light year big universe. No one has a spirit, i am sure if we did we would know how to use them to our advantage, and if we had "spirits" why dont they kick in before we die.

I went to a catholic school for elementary school and hated every second of it, so maybe my ideas are biased.

I dont mean any harm or insults to christians, i just hate the idea that everyone thinks that to have an "afterlife" you have to believe in a god. Cant you just lead a good life to keep yourself pleased, not some thing someone made up to benefit off of naive people?
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 12 Jan 2005 16:14

you know there's a famous comedy routine....

It's something like this....I forget most of the details thought

So I went to Catholic School for 12 years. We're at a strip club and my friend's like, Hey Dave, why aren't you a Catholic? You went to Catholic School for 12 years.

I answer, "It's because....I went to Catholic School for 12 years."

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 12 Jan 2005 17:28

LittleBoy footbag wrote:If they say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, who's there in Vegas to make sure that it stays there?

!
Loren Baum.

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 13 Jan 2005 11:34

LBF wrote:maybe Jeremy or Seath can settle this...
:D

thats precisely the problem...NO ONE can settle this. the entire world has been arguing creation vs. evolution almost since the actual even occured. i swear, every possible argument from both sides must have been used by now, and every possible thing has been said regarding it. reading some of the posts made, i did want to argue with some people, but then i realized i would only be repeating what millions have said before me, and it wont change anything, and i dont like to be woefully unoriginal, so instead i will just keep my mouth shut, and not even bother stating whether i believe in the creation or evolution (or a mix of both), though some of you might know already, or be able to guess.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 13 Jan 2005 12:13

Last edited by FlexThis on 13 Jul 2005 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
Go out and shred already.
~Damon Mathews

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 13 Jan 2005 12:28

EVOLUTION DOES NOT INTEND TO ADDRESS, NOR PRETENDS TO ADDRESS THE CREATION OF THE INITIAL MATTER OR THE FIRST LIVING CELL.

evolution is the best explaination for the diversity of life on this planet, not the creation of life.

We are 99% identical to chimpanzees, indicating a common acestor between human and chimps 15 million years ago. Similarly, we shared a common acestor with insects over 400 million years ago, as indicated by the genes we share with insects today.

HackingGanesh
Fearless

Post by HackingGanesh » 13 Jan 2005 12:44

There already was an evolution vs creation thread, and we don't need that again.

So, switching gears.... have you ever looked at the back of a twenty dollar bill.....

....on weed?
Brian Damato
Hoboken, NJ
Stevens Institute of Technology

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 13 Jan 2005 12:48

HackingGanesh wrote:There already was an evolution vs creation thread, and we don't need that again.

So, switching gears.... have you ever looked at the back of a twenty dollar bill.....

....on weed?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 13 Jan 2005 12:52

Last edited by FlexThis on 13 Jul 2005 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
Go out and shred already.
~Damon Mathews