To the Denver Crew

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Rob
Flower Child

To the Denver Crew

Post by Rob » 23 Jan 2005 10:43

I just wanted to thank you all again for everything you did for me during my stay in Denver. I really never got to thank you properly with anything more than a quick "thanks". Everything you did for me from giving me a job to letting me stay in your place for 6 months was more than I ever would have expected complete strangers to do.

I was more than a handful at times and I apologize for that and any other things I may have done :)

If you're ever coming through the calgary area just email me and we'll go out for dinner or something. My treat.
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

Chris Holden
Dolla Llama

Post by Chris Holden » 23 Jan 2005 14:09

LOL, no problem. We definately shared some good times. Rob was always on top of everybody's game, and clinically insane! That must have been tough sleeping on that chair the whole time.

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 23 Jan 2005 15:18

You're very welcome Rob... Oh wait, I didn't do anything because your punk ass moved inand out in my 2 year absence.

Oh well, you can make it up to me by coming to CSS6.
Old Skool