Season 2 (November) Sick15!

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Season 2 (November) Sick15!

Post by BalinorNZ » 25 Oct 2005 02:19

Ok, the first round of sick15 went great :) there were some great entrys and I think everyone who participated got something out of it :D.

There will be no finals round for season 1 sick15, and the whole season thing will be dropped. Instead there will just be a sick15 every few months (so people have long enough to prepare one). The first will be the November Sick15!!

For the moment the competition will remain sick15 and not sick10 or some other number. This means new players will be able to streach their wings and increase their string consistancy, and better players can build consistancy on the style moves which will be required to win a competition like Sick15. Maybe Honza, DaveC, Jorden, JimP and some others could go for 15 fearless? Push the limits!

Ok so here's the lowdown:
:arrow: The Sick15 competition is OPEN this time round, anyone can enter!
:arrow: Submissions of 15 contact strings must be send to BalinorNZ@gmail.com or a link to your entry PMed/e-mailed to me by 30th November!
:arrow: Entrys will be judged on: uniqueness, difficulty of moves, difficulty of links and style. Keep this in mind!
:arrow: The entrys will be open to the public to vote which one is the winner!
:arrow: Finally, there will be a PRIZE this time round, it will be a 32 panel footbag, stitched by Toby Suggate. The prize will be awarded randomly to anyone who enters ALL THREE of the November online competitions (Sick1, Sick3 and Sick15).
Here is an example of what the prize will look like:

So what are you waiting for? Get off your ass and get shreding! Don't you wana win that bag?

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Re: Season 2 (November) Sick15!

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 28 Oct 2005 15:27

BalinorNZ wrote: So what are you waiting for? Get off your ass and get shreding! Don't you wana win that bag?
a free 32. i'll definitely try to get my act together
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

crazydwarf
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazydwarf » 01 Nov 2005 10:17

That sounds like a great idea, I'll get something together. I like how the prize is being chosen too, it'll be nice insentive to do all three comps :D
Dustin Rhodes

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 27 Nov 2005 12:14

I've totally spaced this and am wondering when they are due
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Guest_2
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Guest_2 » 27 Nov 2005 15:01

It's in his sig man ;-)

Entrys for the October/November online Sick1 and Sick3 competitions are due 30th November! Submit them now to BalinorNZ@gmail.com!

Edit: I hate to be a complete doosh, but I'm sending in my sick shit in the next couple days; unfortunately as late as humanely possible ;-)

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Post by BalinorNZ » 27 Nov 2005 16:50

TheVindicator wrote:It's in his sig man ;-)

Entrys for the October/November online Sick1 and Sick3 competitions are due 30th November! Submit them now to BalinorNZ@gmail.com!

Edit: I hate to be a complete doosh, but I'm sending in my sick shit in the next couple days; unfortunately as late as humanely possible ;-)
Thanks for clearing that up ;). It might not surprise you that everybody submits as late as humanly possible... if your Tom Mosher then even later! He is inhuman! Haha jk Mosh ;).

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 30 Nov 2005 08:51

TheVindicator wrote:It's in his sig man ;-)
:oops:
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley