How Much Do The Online Comps Mean To You?

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

footymatt
Shredaholic

Post by footymatt » 25 Jan 2007 13:19

nicely said anz!

Oh and thanks for smashing my hopes with 4-4-4! Ha ha.

how in world are you going to land 2 clippers and 2 toes in three moves? The first set (kinda) don't count right? I mean i know does for what side the first trick is on, but for "points" or adds it don't count, I thought.

edit: oh yeah, If I could do dimwalk on my flipside, then i'd have a 4>4>4 too. I'm sure it won't be like yours though, your too good to enter that dimwalk in novice anywayz. Unless thats your plan HA HA
<--==╡"F♂OtYmÄtT"╞==-->
To bend and move is natural; to play footbag is naturaler!! Ha Ha
-Matt Hennemuth
Footy Footbags Club

MatS21
BSOS Beast

Post by MatS21 » 26 Jan 2007 05:50

Anz wrote:Anssi's five cents:
If those kids are just going for big tricks and not skooling basics - it's their problem, and they can't blame the online comps for it.
Exactly, the most true sentences here is that one. I'm going to enter even if I almost only schooled basics since the last comps, haven't learned too hard stuff. I only started to try some stuff for sick 1 but I already have a good idea what I'm going to hit for sick 3. I'm happy it's that way because I worked so much on lenght those lasts months that being able to have a nice sick 3 and not having a precise idea for my sick 1 encourage me to continue drilling some stuffs I found bad in my game.

Matt, Anz will use all 4 surface but one will be the one he start with. It don't count but shows the ability to use all 4 surfaces. I'm trying to find a sick 3 with all 4 surfaces ( don't wan't to use PLO so it's hard to find a good one ).

footymatt
Shredaholic

Post by footymatt » 26 Jan 2007 09:26

yeah thats kinda what I was figuring. I'm still tring to hit my sick 3. My legs don't work :)
<--==╡"F♂OtYmÄtT"╞==-->
-Matt Hennemuth
Footy Footbags Club

kyle
Shredaholic

Post by kyle » 27 Jan 2007 00:45

MatS21 wrote:
Anz wrote:Anssi's five cents:
If those kids are just going for big tricks and not skooling basics - it's their problem, and they can't blame the online comps for it.
Exactly, the most true sentences here is that one. I'm going to enter even if I almost only schooled basics since the last comps, haven't learned too hard stuff.
Couldn't have said it better. I really don't feel like wasting my time trying to link 3 big tricks that are above my level, so i'm just going to keep working on the basics for another month. When the deadline rolls around i'll take a look at my game and put together a sick 3 that i can hit in less than 10 tries. I'd rather not spend a month learning crazy combos, just so i can hit them once in a blue moon - thats just not going to improve my game.

footymatt
Shredaholic

Post by footymatt » 27 Jan 2007 08:06

word dude I agree.

I'm trying something filpside. Even if it ends up less than my combo from last time. My filpside ain't as good as my normal. I wonder why....um practice? So I'm pushing myself for this one, My left has learned alot this comp!!!
<--==╡"F♂OtYmÄtT"╞==-->
-Matt Hennemuth
Footy Footbags Club